Jake9009

Mar 16, 2017
I wish people would stop going on about unren. Im on mac, I can't use it thats why I ask for saves or cg rips and I'm sure thats the case for a lot of others as well.

Aug 26, 2016
I wish people would stop going on about unren. Im on mac, I can't use it thats why I ask for saves or cg rips and I'm sure thats the case for a lot of others as well.
This is a problem with a very simple solution, get a windows laptop(if your one of those poor folks who can't afford a proper gaming desktop) for home computing and do not bother with the garbage that is macintosh. :)

Or just dual boot or some shit I dunno. I heard macs could do that.

Last edited:

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I disagree, it's incredibly obnoxious to me that Alexia has the sheer audacity currently to object to Rowan getting a little on the side for the sake of saving one of his friends when in all likelihood she has done the self-same thing for possibly pettier reasons. That is assuming she did anything like that, of course. None of what I said necessarily implies if none of the cheating scenes for Alexia happened.

Also, what stockholm syndrome? She loses any fondness for her captors once Rowan reveals their deception early on or a bit later when they meet properly if you don't choose to have Rowan look for her.
Well thats your prerogative , I would object that she didnt do the same thing as more of it is forced by a red demon that could turn her into a lump of flesh .
I was indeed talking about the initial fondness she feel about the fake persona of the red douche and since I haven't played the rest I can't say more .
Also Despite researching the library and the war trivia with the addition of survivalist I keep failing the various check , isn't it a bit harsh for people exploring? Since I assumed those event aren't repeatable .

prepupa

Jul 17, 2017
I have linked an unren tool that will allow you to browse all the CGs in this thread multiple times.

Here it is again.
I noticed. I mean the scenes, not the cg, with the dialogue and all. Can the tool also unlock the scenes themselves?

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
this game was so promising , but it's too slow , waiting months for 2 new images...

and this is because we have the useless openworld grind and rpg elements , a lot of devs are doing this mistake , just follow the dreams of desire and good girl gonna bad path : a linear game with a good story is the way to go

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
this game was so promising , but it's too slow , waiting months for 2 new images...

and this is because we have the useless openworld grind and rpg elements , a lot of devs are doing this mistake , just follow the dreams of desire and good girl gonna bad path : a linear game with a good story is the way to go

It's not just that, it's that the dude has other projects, keeps wanting to add more shit to the game (wife trainer) when he should be focusing on the core game, has like 10 people working on it.

I've said it before, this game is bound to fail. It's just all over the place.

Aug 26, 2016
Well thats your prerogative , I would object that she didnt do the same thing as more of it is forced by a red demon that could turn her into a lump of flesh .
I was indeed talking about the initial fondness she feel about the fake persona of the red douche and since I haven't played the rest I can't say more .
Also Despite researching the library and the war trivia with the addition of survivalist I keep failing the various check , isn't it a bit harsh for people exploring? Since I assumed those event aren't repeatable .
Forced? No, she was manipulated. The twins never forced sex on Alexia. Even if they had, that would be an example of extenuating circumstances, and as I said before Rowan does not really have much of a choice with regards to Helayna either if he cares about her well-being at all. He either claims her, or the whole castle gets a fucktoy, or she goes insane due to the magic ring Jezera gave her.

Aug 26, 2016

Check this link here, we're getting monthly updates now unless he has a sudden drop in funding or some crap like that.
It's not just that, it's that the dude has other projects, keeps wanting to add more shit to the game (wife trainer) when he should be focusing on the core game, has like 10 people working on it.

I've said it before, this game is bound to fail. It's just all over the place.
The side project isn't a good idea, but the wife trainer isn't a new thing or much of a problem at all as he will probably only start working on it in earnest when the game proper is mostly finished. As for the game failing? I don't think so, 4chan has been fervently wishing for that for over a year or so now, and it still hasn't happened and the money he gets has been trending upwards.

Aug 26, 2016
I noticed. I mean the scenes, not the cg, with the dialogue and all. Can the tool also unlock the scenes themselves?
Actually, if you turn on dev mode you can access the events that lead to getting scenes. I haven't extensively tested it or anything, but I did get a few scenes through using the debug option to activate the events that lead to certain scenes. I would suggest you experiment a bit but make sure you make a backup of the game folder and your save files before you do anything, just in case.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
I don't know how I missed this game, with such nice art.
Thank you!!!
...But now waiting for new updates feelsbadman

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Just did another playthrough and realized you can talk with the hostage girl in the orc camp, is there any progress from there, like choose the next orc leader? or help helayna escape? or maybe other plot section?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Just did another playthrough and realized you can talk with the hostage girl in the orc camp, is there any progress from there, like choose the next orc leader? or help helayna escape? or maybe other plot section?
I don't know if you can help Helayna escape, but if you refuse her someone else helps her escape.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
:evilsmile:Yea unless it leads to some result down the line that I'd like more, I'm going with convincing Helayna to stay with me for now.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
:evilsmile:Yea unless it leads to some result down the line that I'd like more, I'm going with convincing Helayna to stay with me for now.
Well, if you're into NTR, the person who actually frees her is Alexia, and you can rat her out to Andras.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes