Schulze80

May 7, 2017
The easiest way is to edit the save. You need to change the parameter "store.week"

A more complex way is to decode the files and edit the code or activate the console.

Reactions: RavensFan62

cdyson

Nov 4, 2017
I'm stuck at failing around week 25 or so. Something about not being the hero they thought I was. If there's a main quest that I could look up to check on progress I've missed it. Any advice?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
yes, i saw the images of the player and Jezera having sex. Wich is not the first time you have sex with her.
Check the opening post, it has the link to the scene guide.

Does anybody have any gameplay tips? Things I should research right away or do as soon as possible?
Build the tavern first as it will give you some continuous income, which will make building other things way easier. Research isn't really relevant at this point, it depends on what scenes you want to watch. I mostly start with Opulence and Dark Subterfuge and after that I start on the one that leads to breeding pits. I'd also explore the left side of the map first so you can find some mines and villages which will also give you income. Regularly check your dungeon for prisoners because they're also a pretty easy way to make cash.

Reactions: JohnJacobs

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Check the opening post, it has the link to the scene guide.

Build the tavern first as it will give you some continuous income, which will make building other things way easier. Research isn't really relevant at this point, it depends on what scenes you want to watch. I mostly start with Opulence and Dark Subterfuge and after that I start on the one that leads to breeding pits. I'd also explore the left side of the map first so you can find some mines and villages which will also give you income. Regularly check your dungeon for prisoners because they're also a pretty easy way to make cash.
Thanks, bro. What sort of scenes does opulence and dark subterfuge get you?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Opulence and Dark Subterfuge open the brothel, there's at least one lesbian scene for that and it allows you to recruit spies and infiltrate villages and infiltrate Raeve Keep (first objective) as opposed to just taking it by force.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Opulence and Dark Subterfuge open the brothel, there's at least one lesbian scene for that and it allows you to recruit spies and infiltrate villages and infiltrate Raeve Keep (first objective) as opposed to just taking it by force.
Thanks for the info, man.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The fan art on the Patreon, is it "official fanart" like bonus "scenes" that won't ever be in the game, or is it just fanart that LA liked?

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Third one was commissioned by someone and will not happen soon according to arioch

Aug 26, 2016

Third one was commissioned by someone and will not happen soon according to arioch
What about the happiness in slavery fanart pic and the Helayna blowbang?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes