Aug 26, 2016
New Update.

"Happy New Year everyone!

So, the big news, as previously mentioned is that we are now hovering around goal three. As predicted, the grand total has dropped a little as people adjusted down following last month's release, but the majority of declined payments should go through over the next week or two, so we should be safely back above the $5k mark sooner than later. I need a little time to adjust to a four week release cycle, so the next one will be mid-February, with monthly releases to follow (as long as we don't dip under).
With it being a new year, I thought it'd be a good time for another roadmap post. With Yron now onboard, hopefully things are going to speed up a bit; the current plans look a little like this:

Near future - Completion of the Orciad, Helayna escape path #2, Fey arc, Alexia forge job

Mid future - Map expansion, goblin recruitment campaign, first major town (Rastedel), nemesis system

On the horizon - The Frozen Tundra

In addition to the above there will also be, of course, new ruler / exploration / resource events, more sex scenes for pretty much every character, more job content for Alexia, more new staff content, and much more.

So, moving on to the final item for today, work is ongoing for the next release. As you can see above, Erick is almost done with a gorgeous background for swamp events. Keidi was a little unhappy with Liurial's face, so she's working on improving that, and then she'll be making sprites for two new characters that the backers will be seeing in the near future. MDN is a little behind due to the holiday season, but once he finishes the drider CG from last month's commission list, he'll be moving onto the ones for January (which will also be shared with the backers in the near future). I'll probably do the next CG poll next week, so if you a poll level backer, keep your eyes open for that.

That's all for today. I'll be making an announcement about the side project and some other changes in a few days, but in the meantime, I'm looking forward to the next year in Solansia, and I hope you guys are too. :)"

I would have preferred it if the first extra land to be added would have been Ealoen or whatever the elf forest is called, but that's a minor quibble. Oh and it's nice to see that they're doing a bit of work on Liurial's face, hopefully it comes out looking better rather then worse, I wonder if they'll change her eye color too, yellow eyes with blonde hair strikes me as being a little odd, now that I've had some time to think about it.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
I wish people would stop going on about unren. Im on mac, I can't use it thats why I ask for saves or cg rips and I'm sure thats the case for a lot of others as well.
There are other tools to extract renpy games. If you have some familiarity with installing and using python, there is rpatool. That's what I use and I'm on a PC, not a Mac.

megh

Aug 27, 2017
If you're sharing a room with Alexia, she gets removed from your room after you rat her out. I'm curious to see where that story thread goes.
Hmm, all the runs I've played have the event in question occurring in week 37, and I've never had an event fire in week 38 related to that event.

Do you mean her sprite isn't in your room after?

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Hmm, all the runs I've played have the event in question occurring in week 37, and I've never had an event fire in week 38 related to that event.

Do you mean her sprite isn't in your room after?
No, she was removed from the game. I wasn't able to assign her to a job either. The last time I saw her in the game is right before I ratted her out.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Is latest game releases still focused mostly on male (main hero) submission scenes and sudden gay scenes?

If still so this game will win my personal award "disappointment of past year" :confused: (no offence for someone who loves that kind of stuff - but IMHO game should clearly aware you about it's main fetishes)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Is latest game releases still focused mostly on male (main hero) submission scenes and sudden gay scenes?

If still so this game will win my personal award "disappointment of past year" :confused: (no offence for someone who loves that kind of stuff - but IMHO game should clearly aware you about it's main fetishes)
I like the femdom parts, but am not into the gay scenes. As far as I know there was no gay scene you were forced in though. As long it's just optional I don't see any reason to complain about catering to different kind of sexual preferences.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
As far as I know there was no gay scene you were forced in though. As long it's just optional I don't see any reason to complain about catering to different kind of sexual preferences.
I clearly asked about latest versions. In last version i played myself (~as I'm remember it was somewhere around addition of NTR options with minotaur) there's toggle for NTR but no toggles for futa/MxM content. So when discovering game I'm run into that events obliviously :)

For example I get into bait with dwarf statue scene. I expected some perversion&corruption when commanded to pose with hard-on but not expect such direct approach >_<

I wish they either implement settings what kind of content will be enabled, or something like Mass Effect hearts - to clearly show what dialogue option will lead to sexual content.

It's great to have huge selection of fetishes in game - but only when it's clearly what you will get from scene. A very few peoples will like, for example, sudden scat content - even if it will be fully optional ^_~

MxM - 6 h-scenes
MxF - 11 h-scenes (not counting NTR and futa)
This isnt gay focused from what i see. Latest releases added more MxF content. But i acknowledge games with many with many fetish will always leave someone unsatisfied :pensive:
Thank you! This will leave at least some hope for me :)

Well in last version I played I get : 2 succubus-mage rowan&alexia scenes, drider scene and jaz&drow scene in a row (plus some random scenes leading to gay content that were fixed by load game) ... After that I decided that it's too much of femdom for me :)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Friends, Pirates, Countrymen, lend me your ears. The following message is brought to you by the dev team and Lord A himself:

"Once again, I am trying a new approach suggested by one of our backers, ClearMadness, to try and get one of our CGs in the popular section on the front page and hopefully get a bit more attention for the game.

So, I would appreciate it if you guys could vote on the image (Greyhide x Alexia cumshot) at the link below (the little green thumb under the image), so we can try and get a few more people sent this way.

- Link."

If you want further details, feel free to ask me. I'll pass related questions and suggestions up the ladder.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
does anyone have the dev version so we dont hit the the 32 (or whatever it is, i dont remember) week limit?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes