ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
But nothing "h" happening for now :FeelsBadMan: just tried.
I figured as much. But it's there at least. I'm sure we'll get some H there eventually. We have to. Who puts breeding pits in their game without any plans for H? No one. That would be blasphemy. The highest of crimes against all that is perverted and kinky.

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
I figured as much. But it's there at least. I'm sure we'll get some H there eventually. We have to. Who puts breeding pits in their game without any plans for H? No one. That would be blasphemy. The highest of crimes against all that is perverted and kinky.
There is actually a sex scene in it, it's just that Alexia isn't involved in it.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There is actually a sex scene in it, it's just that Alexia isn't involved in it.
Ah, there we go. Progress already. Much better. Like I said. No one puts in breeding pits without plans for H. :p

XD i see what you did there, hoping this doesn't trigger anything here :test:
I guess whatever he did flew over my head.

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
I've never understood what causes my game to end. Is there a time limit or am I losing somehow? It just says "To be continued" in the middle of someone talking to me and boots me to the main menu. So annoying.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Basically homo content, complaining can start again.... forgot, there is other h-scene, but without cgs of some orcs fucking a drider.
Oh, is that it? Fuck it, I'll take it. Better than nothing. XD
That drider scene though. Looking forward to that getting art.

Reactions: Nalassa and mesoru

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Basically homo content, complaining can start again.... almost forgot, there is also one text only h-scene of some orcs fucking a drider.
??? There doesn't appear to be any new MM content in this update. Here's what was added.

"Drider x Orc Female (Monster) [Backer]
Assign Alexia to work at the breeding pits. When the drider escapes due to the female orc’s mistake, choose to watch."

"Rowan x Alanthe (Monster, Blowjob) [Backer]
[Requires x Corruption (to be added)]. After talking with the wisp, choose to pay the tithe.

Male Sacrifice x Elf Witches (Coercion, Masturbation) [Backer]
[Requires x Corruption (to be added)]. Sneak up on the ceremony, and choose to stay."

"Rowan x Helayna 3 and 4 (Vanilla) [Scene 4 - Backer]
Requires that Rowan has claimed Helayna, and that she is staying in his room. Scene will vary depending on whether or not she has acclimated to the powers of the ring.

Rowan x Helayna 5 (Vanilla) [Backer]

Requires that Rowan has claimed Helayna, and that she is staying in his room. When Rowan discovers her sitting by the window, feeling down, choose the option to tell her that he loves her.

Rowan x Liurial 1 (Vanilla) [Backer]
When Rowan meets the elf for the first time, choose to allow her to have sex with him."

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
are some of the scenes optional ???? some being maledom/NTR/Futa on male as im not into said fetishes

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I really want to like this game for its ambition and unconventional style for an adult game. It really deserves a lot of praise. At the same time it's a very frustrating trial-and-error experience trying to discern just how you're supposed to go by to achieve your objective and how different upgrades mesh together. It's almost like playing a CIV game blind without a tutorial or Civpedia.

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Ya..... It gives you the option to avoid NTR which means, Do you want to watch your wife willingly bang this demon or just know she did without seeing it because it was clearly implied that she was considering it before we asked you if you wanted to see it. Implied NTR especially with Wife character, even if i don't see it is pretty much the same kick in the gut for me. I had same issue with My Girlfriends Amnesia. Asking if i want to see it or not still taints the characters image for the rest of the game. I get to that point in other games, as i did in this one and just close it knowing my "wife" or "Girlfriend" is spoiled in my view and doesn't matter anymore.
Seriously? When the game asks you if you want to see NTR it literally removes all the options that would trigger said NTR scenes. If you say no to the NTR at the beginning it won't happen at all.

Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
Anyone has a spare save file for this with all scenes unlocked...

also i keep failing after the 3rd week T_T

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Anyone has a spare save file for this with all scenes unlocked...

also i keep failing after the 3rd week T_T
The gallery hasn't been updated in at least a year, probably longer, as for failing by the third week you need to go to the village north of the portal.

Aug 26, 2016
Ya..... It gives you the option to avoid NTR which means, Do you want to watch your wife willingly bang this demon or just know she did without seeing it because it was clearly implied that she was considering it before we asked you if you wanted to see it. Implied NTR especially with Wife character, even if i don't see it is pretty much the same kick in the gut for me. I had same issue with My Girlfriends Amnesia. Asking if i want to see it or not still taints the characters image for the rest of the game. I get to that point in other games, as i did in this one and just close it knowing my "wife" or "Girlfriend" is spoiled in my view and doesn't matter anymore.
Dude, in the game the NTR/cheating doesn't happen if you turn the option off, by the word of the Dev himself. Besides, even if left on the NTR /cheating is stupidly easy to avoid.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
not sure if the developer reads the forums, but after you turn Helyna into your official lover and she says she can control the ring cue the outfit change, she degrades and continues to do the same old sex after the scene. May want to fix that for the next update and maybe add the new outfit she wears as her new permanent one.

We also need to start working on additional rooms for his harem(tm) :)

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes