Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
I'm still waiting for option to play evil Rowan.
Yeah that's one of the things that bothers me,you don't actually get to be the bad guy and the way it looks corruption will be a really slow process,but once it's done rowan would longer care if Alexia sleeps around in fact he might encourage it in order to gain more power over the twins/in general.

There's a lot of ways for rowan to get corrupted quickly,trying to gain power in order to bridge the gap between him and the twins and there are a lot of ways to do this(I'm sure the writers could come up with better ones than me).

I think corrupting rowan should be a priority since it will give the players the option to actually play the bad guy and the NTR aspect people complain about will be less significant since rowan will sacrifice his wife's "purity" for knowledge/power. and it is the main feature of the game("You are the bad guy")

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
since rowan will sacrifice his wife's "purity" for knowledge/power.
Ah, it makes me remember those times when I stole the souls of my friends in Mask of Betrayer to make a evil necklace, or sacrificed companion in PoE for +1 to some stat. Why there isn't more games like that?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Since you mentioned those, you probably already played, but... Tyranny? I liked MotB as much as the other guy, but think Tyranny refined the morality system.
Maybe I will try it when they release some kind of ultimate edition. It didn't exited me because, similar to SoC, you don't play as bad guy but a minion of bad guy. The other thing is that this mainstream game, so I'm afraid of PC crap and pussification of characters (sad back stories, constant justifications for bad choices etc.).

Reactions: Paranoid_android
Aug 26, 2016
To direct this thread back on topic for a moment, new preview images are up on the Dev's patreon.( ) Anyone with patreon access wanna lend the rest of us poor plebs a hand? The two new images are:
Rowan x Helayna
Rowan x Orc Woman

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hot as always. Now they just need to find a alternative to the RNG system that unlocks events and sex scenes.

Aug 26, 2016
Yeah it's pretty impressive work, although at this point I can only be amused by Momdadno drawing a different face each time for the same character.

Aug 26, 2016
Sooooo...New update kinda?

"

Hey everyone,

Release is almost ready now, just waiting on the sprite for Liurial (the elf staff member), but in the meantime, I just wanted to give a shout out to Switch who has new public demo out for Venture Seas.
Euphorian Tide was one of the games I was playing back when I started making SoC in its original form of a text game, and I've been looking forward to this for a while. Most of the heavy lifting so far has been on the engine, but I believe Switch is now in a position going forward to start focusing on adding content.

So for those of you who are interested, or need something to hold you over for a day or two until I get finished, you can grab the public demo .
"
I guess it's nice of him to promote a game that he liked? Don't really have much to say otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru
Jun 8, 2017
Sooooo...New update kinda?

"

Hey everyone,

Release is almost ready now, just waiting on the sprite for Liurial (the elf staff member), but in the meantime, I just wanted to give a shout out to Switch who has new public demo out for Venture Seas.
Euphorian Tide was one of the games I was playing back when I started making SoC in its original form of a text game, and I've been looking forward to this for a while. Most of the heavy lifting so far has been on the engine, but I believe Switch is now in a position going forward to start focusing on adding content.

So for those of you who are interested, or need something to hold you over for a day or two until I get finished, you can grab the public demo .
"
I guess it's nice of him to promote a game that he liked? Don't really have much to say otherwise.
Ah that game which never ran on any of my machine without crashing constantly, yes I changed my PC twice while its still in development

Aug 26, 2016

Introducing the first member of Rowan's castle staff - Liurial!
Just working on her sprites now, and there's a little more coding left to do, but the release will be out at some point in the next 36 hours. :)
Delicious High Elf.jpg

New update, obviously, 36 hours until new version, probably at least triple that before we get our hands on it here. :/
Liurial looks good mostly, although her forehead seems a little too pronounced. Maybe because of the hat? I dunno. Also, her left eye seems a little wonky as well.

Still though, Yaaay for high elf slut. I can only hope for more to come. :^)

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2016
The new build is up over on the Dev's patreon
We got a man in position yet? <_<

I wonder if someone will pony up the money to get a threesome with Alexia and Helayna
They can't. The Dev removed any tiers above 50$. It's a nice thought though and potentially a good way to resolve the tension with Alexia that claiming Helayna currently causes.

Last edited:

noon2112

Dec 21, 2017
The new build is up over on the Dev's patreon
We got a man in position yet? <_<

They can't. The Dev removed any tiers above 50$. It's a nice thought though and potentially a good way to resolve the tension with Alexia that claiming Helayna currently causes.
Damn, that's a shame, plus I feel it could be a cool option for a darker Rowan, corrupt Alexia into accepting Helayna as a sister-wife and sex partner, oh well I guess I can see why they would close that, eventually all of the $50 dollar tier stuff might morph into content creep, still interested in the game all the same.

Aug 26, 2016
Damn, that's a shame, plus I feel it could be a cool option for a darker Rowan, corrupt Alexia into accepting Helayna as a sister-wife and sex partner, oh well I guess I can see why they would close that, eventually all of the $50 dollar tier stuff might morph into content creep, still interested in the game all the same.
Nothing's stopping either of us from making the suggestion though, especially when you remember that one of the writers for the game was in this very thread not too long ago.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes