dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
Rowan is first and foremost a strategist and a trickster, combat wise. In DnD terms he's something more akin to the 5e Scout Class.
I always saw him more like a multiclass between Fighter and Rogue. And I would like to kill the twins with my own hands on one lawful good route(not without any help, of course). And I like magical swords. :p

Either way, whoever wrote that section gave me a history boner!

Arming sword, hilt strikes... in a fantasy game... Nnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhh.
It's no good, he did not end him rightly... We all know the first step to victory is unscrew your pommel and throw into your opponent's face.

Shit. They know.
We have a spy in your midst!

But, for real now, I have a little question. Did the feedback and the "fan-theories" changed the outline of the story?

BTW, great game!

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Never thought i'd start powerscaling SOC characters :unsure:smh:

So on the highest tier i'd put the twins and clinoha, since jez stops harrassing her after rowan warns jez of clinohas power.

I'd say whitescar and greyhide should be on the second tier, aswell as the four armed sex witch(sorry dont remember the name^^) i would also put the wood demon that binds us on a tree and fucks us, (dont know her name again sorry).

Ok even though id say whitescar is not as strong as greyhide due to the fact of the original animals they are based on but nothing would speak against them being kinda equal.

After that i would put incubi and sucubi aswell as the top tier of orcs since id say incubi and sucubi are stronger than most orcs but not all of them.

Thereafter i'd say rowan and normal orcs (and other troops of other kingdoms, since there are only 4 races we know dwarves, orcs, elves and demons, but we only saw a smal glimpse of these races.)

I've taken humans down to the second last tier, since i see them as the weakest race among all.
And in the last tier i'd put all the noncombative or not-able-to-fight characters like alexia, luriel and so on and so on.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Never thought i'd start powerscaling SOC characters :unsure:smh:

So on the highest tier i'd put the twins and clinoha, since jez stops harrassing her after rowan warns jez of clinohas power.

I'd say whitescar and greyhide should be on the second tier, aswell as the four armed sex witch(sorry dont remember the name^^) i would also put the wood demon that binds us on a tree and fucks us, (dont know her name again sorry).

Ok even though id say whitescar is not as strong as greyhide due to the fact of the original animals they are based on but nothing would speak against them being kinda equal.

After that i would put incubi and sucubi aswell as the top tier of orcs since id say incubi and sucubi are stronger than most orcs but not all of them.

Thereafter i'd say rowan and normal orcs (and other troops of other kingdoms, since there are only 4 races we know dwarves, orcs, elves and demons, but we only saw a smal glimpse of these races.)

I've taken humans down to the second last tier, since i see them as the weakest race among all.
And in the last tier i'd put all the noncombative or not-able-to-fight characters like alexia, luriel and so on and so on.
Goblins exist, and they seem to be weaker than humans.
Rowan can win a strength test in the orc camp, and he isn't some sort of Ubermensch. I'd say that an exceptional orc is probably better than an exceptional human, but I'd put them as around equal.
It's hard to say that elves are any better than humans either. We see Draith, and he doesn't look particularly powerful. Liurial is also pretty weak. The dark elf queen dies in the scene she appears in.
Alexia has insane power potential and if I had to predict the plot I'd say her hidden magical abilities are the final mcguffin to see who comes out on top. Who knows where that might go.
Greyhide wouldn't stand a chance against X'Zaratl. The guy keeps falling for the same spiked drink bit again and again, he'll just get mind controlled.
Also, the game already provides power levels for basic orcs, succubi and driders.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Snippity snip
Snippo-majippo
I'd say that whilst Individually, humans are likely weaker than Orcs. When It comes to battle, I have the feeling that Humans will have a superiority in Tactical formations and overall strategy, and they would likely have an advantage with logistics (Road system, wagons etcetera), unless the Demons are involved (Magical teleportation?... there goes your logistical advantage!)

I've seen my fair-share of Re-enactments, Any singular Orc without the benefit of armour or a big fucking shield thinking that they can attack a block of humans with impunity is probably going to get zonked in the face by a spear or polearm. You only want to face a formation with another formation... or with something like a well-prepared Shock cavalry charge (With the expectation that you'll probably lose some men) or perhaps a pissed off Andras.

If you can curb the temptation within your orchish forces and stop them from being 'Murda-happy Kill-hobos'... and can drill them up properly, they could damn-well beat a Human formation in a battle.

Edit: Skirmishing-wise, I think the Orcs could have an advantage over Humans. Orcs are physically stronger, which means they could likely field bows of a larger draw-weight than human bows (Assuming that you can find proper woods for the arrow shafts), and they could likely throw a mean javelin a fair distance... and I wouldn't want to meet one with a sling or staff-sling (Head sized rocks banging on my helmet... I think not!).

Now, skirmishing from cavalry might be an advantage for the Humans. I don't know if Orcs can ride horses or similar mounts into battle. If not, then Orcs might have to fear attacks or 'Chevauchees' from Light/Medium cavalry, assuming that the Humans are prepared to hurt their own lands and people.

Edit 2: And by Well-prepared cavalry charge, I generally mean when their enemies have either been weakened sufficiently via ranged combat (Such as at Carrhae), or when you are facing demoralized or less-well trained infantry. Believe it or not, a block of Infantry (Even with shorter spears or even side-arms such as swords/axes) can handily beat back heavy cavalry charges quite well (Battle of the Golden spurs being a notable example), but this comes with the caveat that said infantry are well trained and with good morale... and have some balls of steel. The moment people start running for the hills (Which is often what happens when they see a wall of lance-equipped cavalry heading straight for them)... that's the moment when you have something to fear.

If however, they don't run, the attacking cavalry forces are then often at a disadvantage themselves, because even if they do make a dent in the enemy formation, they will likely be in dissarray themselves, and there may be difficulty in escaping due to what is essentially a pile-up of horses in your way. Heavy cavalry is expensive, so if you have the abillity to keep those idiotic murder-hobo nobles in check, you leave them to charge when you spot an oppotunity.

And charging against pikes... let alone a pike square, that's a foolish endeavour.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm just gonna remind you all that Rowan already has something to help him resist twins's powers aside from his own willpower and strategic mind. If you look close enough, the advantage I'm talking about was established in the very beginning.

Rowan has an unusually high magic resistance. Twins even comment on it when Andras hits Rowan with his signature spell but instead of killing or knocking him out the spell simply works as an agony paralysis. However, twins seem to think that Rowan is just naturally resilient, so the only person who knows about Rowan's high MR and its implications is Cliohna. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't plan on informing the twins anytime soon.
I had forgotten that. Indeed that could work as a "shield" in the future to protect Rowan against magic when/if the time comes to betray the twins. :unsure:

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
like a tad bit off-topic for such a forum but something was bothering me:

So in my eyes there is an endgame among anyplaned, that sees rowan overthrow the twins or at least free himself (and alexia).
BUT how will achieve that, since he is just a human without powers, magic or other means to defeat the twins. I'm really not seeing an army fight them since the truth to the matter is that andras can easily kill many men with just the flick of his wrist and the same should apply to jez since i can't really see otherwise, we have only seen her as a seduction only tool but i think if cornered she would be able to kill several people woth ease.

In my own headcanon, i hope somehow rowan gets some sort of power-up like thor when he gets the odin-force after odin dies in Marvel comics or so. (bad comparison i know xD) Like i would love to see a 1v1 or even a 2v1 of the twins facing of against rowan.

Sure sure, thats head canon but how do you guys view that?
I’m not sure where this conception that Rowan’s too weak to deal with the twins is coming from. It’s established that he more or less led the army which defeated their father; it’s implied (I think) that the twins probably aren’t as powerful, at least individually, as their father; and it’s demonstrated on a couple occasions that Rowan can actually take Andras in a straight fight, though the odds may not be in his favor.

I’ll grant that Rowan isn’t the powerhouse of the human side in the war, and that in a straight fight against even one of the twins, his odds aren’t great. But Rowan’s a leader and a fighter—his strength is in organizing and planning an attack on his terms with numbers on his side. And it’s not like humans are helpless in the face of demonic power, we just continually see the twins holding the advantage due mostly to Jezera and Rowan’s joint machinations—their opponents are unaware of the magnitude of the threat, Rowan’s able to outmaneuver them, and it’s really only thanks to this that the twins are able to use their power to overwhelm them. It’s strongly implied that the orcs under Rowan’s command are also better equipped and better disciplined than humans are used to dealing with, as well as benefitting from Rowan’s higher level tactics, which again puts their human opponents at a tactical disadvantage—it’s harder to fight something when you’re expecting it to be X, and then turns out to be Y.

If Rowan could command a human army against the twins, especially with the high level cleric-types it’s implied exist, the twins likely wouldn’t stand much of a chance at this point in the story. They might escape, but their stronghold would be wiped out and their armies scattered. Likewise, it’s entirely possible he could organize a successful coup or assassination if he could deceive the monitoring necklaces he and Alexia wear. The main thing holding him back is that he and Alexia are pretty securely in the twins’ power. He can’t organize any sort of resistance or sedition with Jezera watching him and the threat they pose to his wife.

Let’s also not forget that, while the twins may not need Rowan specifically—there are other experienced military leaders out there—, they do need somebody to keep their shit together. Neither of the twins is a good leader, individually or working together. Andras would lose an army faster than he could threaten people into joining it, and I think Jezera is a bit too fond of the specifics of her machinations to be able to coordinate the big picture, and she’d be slow to resort to straight conflict when needed in a way experienced commanders wouldn’t. They also have a lot of trouble working together, and to be frank, without Rowan to pick on, they’d probably take out their frustrations on each other in an escalating conflict that could easily lead, directly or indirectly, to one or both of their deaths. Both of them are clever and they’re learning, but they’re also actually very naïve despite their worldly tastes and habits, and are almost childishly temperamental.

Last edited:

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
where can I find art, fan art and similar to this game. wanted to check deviantart and similar places
Acht/Momdadno is the main artist for the game. He still makes other stuff.
I think Crash has done SoC fanart. Other than that it's been pretty dead.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I know someone has uploaded the game's artwork on to G-E Hentai. I sometimes just use that for refrence rather then digging through the work files. I do think they slipped fanart in too, so not everything is ours.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Thats because they don't care about anything but making Rowan a mega cuck. Nothing else interests them and it couldn't be more obvious.
I have to disagree with this. While Rowan starts off in a bad position at the start of the game, you don't have to play Rowan as anything you don't want to. I exclusively play Rowan as a dominant corrupt leader thats looking to make most of the castle's inhabitants fall under his sway. As for fucking X'Zaratl in the pussy, I think it's only a matter of time. The succubus clearly likes the couple so I doubt a change of position would be out of the question for her. I don't think Rowan is as weak as you might think. Even after repeated attempts from Cliohna, I had Rowan resist her mind magic. While she has gotten increasingly frustrated, it shows just how obsessed she is becoming with Rowan. I look forward to developing the relationship they are slowly building with one another. Andras might be a big bad right now but there are glimmers of things that may happen down the line. As we get into act 2 likely there will be ways to get in closer with Jezera (hopefully with a relationship, replacing Alexia if you chose for her to be taken by Andras, or just having the purple demoness sleep with the couple if you didn't) and slowly gain more influence. Seeds of Chaos is a slow-burn type game. Yes Rastadel has taken forever but it will be done soon and we can move on to bigger things like dominating that sexy futa blonde nemisis that was shown earlier.

• Love
Reactions: T800

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
is there a way to edit Andras' influence over Alexia? such as through the console or something?

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
"Genre:
2DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Multiple protagonist, Corruption, Oral Sex, Anal sex, Cheating, Management, Monster Girl, Corruption, Group sex, Cheating, Female domination, Futa/trans, Gay, Lesbian, Management, Monster, NTR"

Doubles.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
It doesn’t get bandied about much, but management really is the best represented fetish in the game.
And you ought to be listed somewhere 'diebesgrab'. You are a valued member and I daresay this thread would likely be a little more chaotic without your help.

Stes too, and HK-51 and maybe a few others who I am likely forgetting, for their great contributions towards things such as "A fucking awesome map, part 1!" and "A fucking awesome map version 2"... and I believe that there was also another really awesome fucking map around here too... somewhere. ;)

Meanwhile, I largely only get into debates and shitpost. You people are the real heroes!

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
And you ought to be listed somewhere 'diebesgrab'. You are a valued member and I daresay this thread would likely be a little more chaotic without your help.

Stes too, and HK-51 and maybe a few others who I am likely forgetting, for their great contributions towards things such as "A fucking awesome map, part 1!" and "A fucking awesome map version 2"... and I believe that there was also another really awesome fucking map around here too... somewhere. ;)
Overt flirtation flattery will get you everywhere, you know
For example, it can get you an updated map when the need will arise.:sneaky:
Meanwhile, I largely only get into debates and shitpost.
Don't you put yourself down on my watch! I'll have you know that you and a handful of other peeps (including the devs) have done a great job at making this thread feel like a surprisingly insightful ongoing crackfic something more than a cesspool of complaints, trolls and numberless same questions.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes