Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
Guys, I've been watching the game a whole lotta times now appearing the updates. Can anyone tell me that the version having many content? Like, I'm very tempted to download this for the longest time but since it ain't finished, I don't know if I should...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes there is.
Check the changelogs, there are complete lists of everything that was added in every version since 0.2.12.

Jan 10, 2018
Are there alot of M/M content? And is the M/M content something you can pursue and it's not some kind of "rape" thing here?
To elaborate on some of the M/M content in the game thus far; Rowan can sleep with Andras (a dominant demon who's a huge prick and enjoys looking down on Rowan), Greyhide (a Minotaur who's a real sweety despite his size; polite, kind, and gentle), Skordred (a dark dwarf who... I guess I'd call him tsundere, though that's still pretty far off of the relationship...), and a drow man who's name I've totally forgotten (a submissive little boytoy).

None of it is forceful rape, but Andras is fond of coercing Rowan by threatening consequences to others if Rowan doesn't give him a reason not to, the first encounter with Greyhide was under the influence of Jezera spiking their drinks, and Jezera manipulated the relationship between Rowan and the Drow by scaring him a bit so that Rowan would protect him. Pretty mild stuff by the standards of the genre, all in all.

Can I prevent my character from being raped in the ass? I'm not homo
And, for tastes like yours, pretty much everything in the game is avoidable, M/M encounters included.

Guys, I've been watching the game a whole lotta times now appearing the updates. Can anyone tell me that the version having many content? Like, I'm very tempted to download this for the longest time but since it ain't finished, I don't know if I should...
Yes, the game is at a point where you can spend an entertaining afternoon with it. There's enough in it that I generally wait a few months between updates to play again, actually.

Is the rape/ntr avoidable?
Yes, you always have the option of declining a path that would lead to NTR content. You can also turn it off entirely, but that also turns off the Alexia/Jezera content, as well as a couple of other minor things that you might enjoy. Personally, I'd recommend just having Alexia decline to have anything to do with Andras, instead.

Menome

Jul 17, 2017
So, my savegame is stuck in a bit of a pickle right now. It's at Week 59, and the Rastedel War Event happens at Week 60, but I'm only partway through recruiting the Orc-Tribe to boost my army numbers so I get an automatic Game Over.

I've tried searching the Debug menus to see if there's a way to temporarily pause the week-counter from going up, but can't seem to find one. Anyone else had any luck finding something similar or a workaround to avoid a bricked save?

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I mean, in general you should be making several saves in a game like this, it’s just a good habit in case shit hits the fan and you need to go back to an earlier point in the story. That said, if you don’t have an earlier save... well, the only thing you might be able to do is find the right events you need to move forward in the debug mode and force them to play. I’m not sure if that would even work, and I’m not sure offhand which events are called what in the debug menu. You’ll have to experiment to find the ones that are relevant to the orc leader you’re supporting. You should definitely make a separate save before messing with the debug menu, it can crash the game occasionally.

Reactions: T800

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
name of this game is "Game Over" it is the absolute worst game in that respect..you are required to use a walkthrough..it is essential..because it is so vague about stuff..its a beautiful game with some of my fav art going...and when i do manage to make it past the 2nd week(rarely) there are some great scenes..but having so many game overs deflates the will to play without having references to read..which in turn..destroys the ability to immerse as you are too damn busy reading..pfft

• Angry
Reactions: mugizib

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Any plans to have a separation between general "corruption" and just plain open sexuality/sexual corruption? It seems to eb a shame that to get the threesome you need to corrupt the wife :p

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Is the rape/ntr avoidable?
Yes, I would however if you wanna see wife/female (lesbian) scenes keep NTR on and just avoid the stuff you don't wanna seethe old fashion way (just say no when the options came out, theyre pretty clear like "oh you're lonely, maybe i could a) introduce you to my wife b) keep you company c)be your friend, it's pretty clear that a leads to NTR, b to gay content and c is the old "no sex here")

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
im confsed the site says this was updated a few hours ago but the changelog seems the same as it was last time i checked? whats new?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes