Esti

Oct 14, 2017
How to trigger Andras&Alexia&Rowan&Jezera scene? How to trigger Rowan in the chastity scene?

Would there be possibility to turn Alexia into the dominatrix?

This game is great, although I wish it would be possible to open Rowan and Alexia relationship without losing their love. To have sex on side while the other is watching and/or participating. To turn them both in highly corrupt pair and overlords.

Reactions: lwahrleff and T800

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
How to trigger Andras&Alexia&Rowan&Jezera scene? How to trigger Rowan in the chastity scene?
Those images are Fan-art that were commissioned from some Seeds of Chaos fans, and it is not known if they will ever appear in the completed game.

So essentially, those are not in the game.

Edit: And I just heard it from the 'Word of god' that said images will not be implemented in the game.

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
name of this game is "Game Over" it is the absolute worst game in that respect..you are required to use a walkthrough..it is essential..because it is so vague about stuff..its a beautiful game with some of my fav art going...and when i do manage to make it past the 2nd week(rarely) there are some great scenes..but having so many game overs deflates the will to play without having references to read..which in turn..destroys the ability to immerse as you are too damn busy reading..pfft
...You're exaggerating for effect when you say second week, yes? Because you literally just have to go where they tell you for that one. I could see failing the first quest if you try to take it through espionage only to botch the tech tree, but otherwise...

so why so few artwork? this game is soo lacking artwork that its not even fun to play.
I can't really understand your complaint, but artwork is added regularly to the game; personally, I prefer it this way, where the scenes are written in advance and updated later, rather than waiting for several months on end to see any update at all - like, say, Kingdom of Deception.

Though, granted, I also have a strong preference for good writing over art in general. There are so many more ways to make something unique and memorable with the written word compared to pictures. Though I guess it doesn't help that artwork in most games like these tend to focus on the girls, and I'm not really into that...

is there a way to remove/disable MxM content like you do with NTr content?
No, but it's pretty strongly telegraphed when an option leads to M/M content - just don't choose those options, and the scene doesn't get sexual at all. Well, if memory serves, Skordred can get a bit handsy when making your statue until you ask him to stop, but that's the only event I can think of offhand that you might be uncomfortable with.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm just wondering about this, is there an area in the download folder where I can view the sex scene pictures?
There is but it needs to be extracted. Download UnRen, place Unren.bat inside the game's folder, use it to "Extract RPA packages". There should now be an "images" folder inside the "game" folder, you can find all of the game's images there including the sex scenes.

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
How the hell can I reach that Helayna will stay in the castle? It's my third run and she keep escaping.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So how long is it going to be when I'm not anyone's bitch in this game? All this talk of me being a famous and powerful hero but all I'm doing is being forced to eat pussy or suck dick. There will probably (hopefully more like it) be a point, as the game updates, where hopefully you become stronger and dominate them but at the rate this game gets updated, Luffy would have found the One Piece before this gets close to being completed :confused:
He was a famous hero then he got forced to work for the demons he once worked against.

It doesn't say anything about dominating them.

It also doesn't say anything about him being powerful, he was aided by a goddess.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
He was also part of a team, if I am not mistaken, who defeated the demon lord.

Rowan is a skilled swordman and tracker but never the game said anything about him being all powerful. Othen than his resistence to magic there is really nothing outstanding about him so far.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Thanks to both of you. I went ahead and used Stes's map as my base, and butchered it cobbled together a version with highlighted points of interest. Which took about 1000 hours in GIMP since I'm used to Photoshop but my version of Photoshop doesn't frigging work on my new computer and rarrghfragglbraaztiglh—er, never mind.

(Apologies to both Stes and Venus Noire for doodling all over your hard work.)

Anyway, I'll be cobbling together another version showing optimal routes eventually, but for now this should maybe be helpful. I'll post a link to this post in both my previous guides. Also if you're gonna Like, Like Stes's and HK51's posts instead of mine, I was too lazy to make my own damn map.

Without further ado, the Annotated Map of Rosaria:

View attachment 400296

KEY:

Important Locations
Locations that are plot-relevant. For more information on how to proceed around these locations, visit the links in my signature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Portals
These are locations you can warp directly to at the start of each week of exploring (you can also resume your explorations where you'd previously left off). The southwestern portal is where you start out when you begin exploring; the one in the extreme northwest can only be accessed after first discovering it.

Villages
One of your main goals while exploring Rosaria will be to make contact with villages, either conquering them outright or negotiating their submission to the twins under trade agreements.

Abbeys
Cloisters dedicated to Solansia scattered around Rosaria. Capturing them can help boost your research capabilities.

Mines
Capturing mines will secure a steady stream of iron ore for the twins' forges, which in turn will let you better equip your soldiers.

Orc Camps
Small independent orc camps are scattered around Rosaria. Play your cards right, and you might be able to win their support.

Drider Nests
If you can sneak into a drider's lair and steal a few eggs, you can breed your own horde of monsters of... questionable loyalty.

Vineyards
Also scattered around Rosaria are several vineyards. Capturing these may lead to a happier army, if not necessarily a more effective one.
This is sad. Sad that ppl NOT making the game had to so this. Since a map is what should have been in the game from day 1. As if a multi kingdom alliance that has fought multiple wars against demon armies wouldn't know the lay out of their nations. Almost as if basic mapping has been a thing since ppl started drawing shit.

Reactions: T800

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He was also part of a team, if I am not mistaken, who defeated the demon lord.

Rowan is a skilled swordman and tracker but never the game said anything about him being all powerful. Othen than his resistence to magic there is really nothing outstanding about him so far.
Forgot to mention the team thing.

I don't quite know what some people are expecting here.

Yes they treat him like he's their bitch .... because he is.

He's a guy that's half decent with a sword and has a resistance to magic but still just a guy. They are quite powerful demons. I don't know why people thought he'd get more powerful ... he's just a guy. He has no power.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Forgot to mention the team thing.

I don't quite know what some people are expecting here.

Yes they treat him like he's their bitch .... because he is.

He's a guy that's half decent with a sword and has a resistance to magic but still just a guy. They are quite powerful demons. I don't know why people thought he'd get more powerful ... he's just a guy. He has no power.
Maybe in the future befriending some characters like Cliohna, Greyhide or X'zaratl will be the key to backstab the twins. Since none of them seem overly loyal to the twins but instead having their own interests that just happened to align with the demons for the time being.

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
I get the scene where Liurial goes finds you with alexia but no threesome (used console and the event of rude coworkers to raise alexia's corruption). She just smirks at the idea but nothing happens

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I get the scene where Liurial goes finds you with alexia but no threesome (used console and the event of rude coworkers to raise alexia's corruption). She just smirks at the idea but nothing happens
That event was all kinds of bugged. I'm assuming it hasn't been patched yet so it worked like this in the previous version (0.2.49):

If you have a low corruption Alexia (<=30), you just need to avoid Alexia storming out of the room (the event is missing the low corruption branch of dialogue for the threesome so you automatically get a pass), if Alexia has been faithful you need to lie to her about having slept with Liurial. If Alexia has cheated on Rowan you can tell her the truth and then pick "I need to keep her loyal", you may only pick "She was in trouble and needed protection" if Alexia has NEVER slept with Jezera.

If you have a high corruption Alexia(>30), you need Rowan to also have high corruption (>=30). Then you need to tell Alexia the truth that you have slept with Liurial before. You can choose "You can use her too if you like" if Alexia's corruption is REALLY high (>50), you can choose "I need to keep her loyal" no matter what, and you may only choose "She was in trouble and needed protection" if Alexia has NEVER slept with Jezera.

Reactions: T800 and Stes

Jan 10, 2018
Maybe it's because my Rowan agreed to work with the Twins out of an honest belief that it was no worse than feudalism, but he's never really felt especially powerless to me. Andras is constantly threatening Rowan, yeah, but he knows he needs Rowan so long as he gets results - it's all bark* to cover up the fact that Andras really hates needing someone. Jezera keeps toying with and taunting Rowan at every opportunity, but she usually knocks it off (for a time) when asked, especially if something actually important is happening.

He's basically their babysitters. They have the power to kill him at a whim, but all three of them know that's not going to happen so long as they need him to conquer their world - and so long as he's not as unpleasant to them as they are to him, he's probably going to be handsomely rewarded at the end of all of this in a way that the human kings would never dare to offer to a peasant.

They might sulk if Rowan doesn't play their games, and Andras might tantrum, but it's ultimately up to him how much he wants to give in to their demands. Ironically for a game where the entire point is that he has a metaphorical gun to his head, he does actually have a fair amount of power and freedom.

*Well, so long as Jezera is alive to remind him of that fact, I guess. Who knows what he'd do without her. Kill everyone in the castle one by one out of depression and rage?

vallen199

Aug 12, 2019
so for me when i got to delane anal scene there's no pic but there's the text. is there something i can do about this?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
he's just a guy. He has no power.
I wouldn't go that far. It is certainly true that Rowan is a normal man, on the otherhand he has practical experience in a way that Neither twins have when it comes to leading a coherent military force.

Without Rowans aid, and the aid that Rowan managed to acquire from the Orcish (Or in future Goblin) camps, The Twin's would have been forced to abandon their plans of conquering Rastedel for quite a long time, and their loss would have alerted the rest of the Continent that a new Demon army was 'on the rise', which would likely make any future plans of conquest much, much more difficult to achieve.

It wouldn't surprise me if after conquering Rastedel, the twins will be slightly more respectful and less aggressive towards Rowan.

This is where I think Rowan does have power. However, I have the feeling that Andras is probably going to learn quite a bit from Rowan's example (He is already beginning to change in my opinion)... and Jezera will probably become less temperamental in her dealings... which may affect the actual power that Rowan actually wields as time goes by.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes