UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone,

So the final monthly release is out now, and we finished as we started by getting it out on time as always. It was a fun experiment, but I think bi-monthly is going to work better in the long run as previously discussed. Bit of an odd month, we shot up and at one point it looked like we might reach 9k, only to drop back down to just below where we started. Weird, but we push on as always.
So, what is happening for the first bi-monthly release, you ask? As we stated previously, nothing is changing about how we work, so it will be double the size of a normal release (40-50k words, 16 CGs plus variants). The main focus for the next one is Rastedel, Winter will be working on it primarily for both months, and he has drafted on Hooky to help him in that front as well, who'll also be doing a few smaller events. Rein is working on his next Cliohna event as his main priority, but may also add to the Rastedel content if he has time.
On the art front, Sommy is working on the first of two backgrounds (as you can see above) as we work to eliminate the backlog. MDN has sent over the sketches for the first lot of CGs, which I have begun sharing with the backers, and Keidi is making generic sprites we can use for non-important characters.
Going forward, our current plan is to finish Rastedel over the next few months, then switch focus to the remaining content needed to close out act one. This includes the alternative race recruitment narrative (goblins), the Arthdale restoration side quest, and the act one character arcs for all the major NPCs. At the same time we'll be implementing the mechanical improvements, and continuing to work on eliminating the art backlog (there's only twenty-odd missing CGs now, which is impressive as at one point it was around a hundred). We'll also be looking at visual polishing, and sound design, to give it a more professional feel for the eventual release, while beginning pre-production on the first setting of the second act - The Frozen Tundra.

That's all for today. I'll be doing another one of these next month to update you all on the progress of the release.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So the next release is on December?

Also read their past posts, they gonna stop releasing the game for free?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I’m sorry but you’re mistaken, X’zaratl is clearly best... uh, “girl.”
Cliohna is clearly best girl

By far the best secondary character
Why not both? :love:

Hello everyone,

So the final monthly release is out now, and we finished as we started by getting it out on time as always. It was a fun experiment, but I think bi-monthly is going to work better in the long run as previously discussed. Bit of an odd month, we shot up and at one point it looked like we might reach 9k, only to drop back down to just below where we started. Weird, but we push on as always.
So, what is happening for the first bi-monthly release, you ask? As we stated previously, nothing is changing about how we work, so it will be double the size of a normal release (40-50k words, 16 CGs plus variants). The main focus for the next one is Rastedel, Winter will be working on it primarily for both months, and he has drafted on Hooky to help him in that front as well, who'll also be doing a few smaller events. Rein is working on his next Cliohna event as his main priority, but may also add to the Rastedel content if he has time.
On the art front, Sommy is working on the first of two backgrounds (as you can see above) as we work to eliminate the backlog. MDN has sent over the sketches for the first lot of CGs, which I have begun sharing with the backers, and Keidi is making generic sprites we can use for non-important characters.
Going forward, our current plan is to finish Rastedel over the next few months, then switch focus to the remaining content needed to close out act one. This includes the alternative race recruitment narrative (goblins), the Arthdale restoration side quest, and the act one character arcs for all the major NPCs. At the same time we'll be implementing the mechanical improvements, and continuing to work on eliminating the art backlog (there's only twenty-odd missing CGs now, which is impressive as at one point it was around a hundred). We'll also be looking at visual polishing, and sound design, to give it a more professional feel for the eventual release, while beginning pre-production on the first setting of the second act - The Frozen Tundra.

That's all for today. I'll be doing another one of these next month to update you all on the progress of the release.
Nice background. More narrative and CG will surelly make the release look a lot better after going bi-monthly.

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
Unless something changed, to get Helayna to stay you need to claim her for yourself when capturing Raeve's keep (which means she doesn't get gangraped), after week 30 her event where she regains her senses should play, choose either "Rowan told her it wasn't her fault" or "Rowan put his arm around her", then choose "Rowan confessed he returned Helayna's love", and then choose "Rowan kissed her".

If you do all of the above she won't try to escape and will stay in the castle.
Thanks! I will try this.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So the next release is on December?

Also read their past posts, they gonna stop releasing the game for free?
The next release is scheduled for the last week of November.

The current plan is not to release any further free releases and to experiment with a paid only model.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
The next release is scheduled for the last week of November.

The current plan is not to release any further free releases and to experiment with a paid only model.
Well if you guys do continue forward with the pay only model, better release it in Steam either as a complete product or early access, since they allow adult games and its the only way I could afford and invest on the game.

Jan 10, 2018
Hm. Well, reading the post on their patreon, I guess I'll start downloading the versions from here instead, and buy the Acts as they finish. I don't mind buying the game, given the level of quality, but paying a monthly fee for it is a higher price than I'm willing to consider - those always end up costing considerably more than a traditional purchase.

Reactions: TheSexinati

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Well if you guys do continue forward with the pay only model, better release it in Steam either as a complete product or early access, since they allow adult games and its the only way I could afford and invest on the game.
Yes, we do plan to release on Steam when the act is complete. I don't think we're going to do early access, but you should be able to buy Act 1 as a single thing.

Hm. Well, reading the post on their patreon, I guess I'll start downloading the versions from here instead, and buy the Acts as they finish. I don't mind buying the game, given the level of quality, but paying a monthly fee for it is a higher price than I'm willing to consider - those always end up costing considerably more than a traditional purchase.
Am I going to endorse piracy? No.

But, if the sollution you've arrived at is to pirate the game for now but also help support the game's development in another capacity down the road...well, it's better then not doing that. If you are considering between pirating the game only vs pirating but also supporting the game in some capacity, the latter is definitely preferred.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Honestly, I can see both sides of the dispute when it comes to Piracy, regarding this game.

I do have to say though, that I think having it into 'Blocks' or 'Arcs' etcetera is a good idea, and I would be willing to pay money towards that, rather than on a monthly-basis as I have done before as regards Patreon.

And, depending on the success or failure (Steam + Itch + whatever-the-fuck-else site purchase), you might eventually wean yourselves off of Patreon bit-by-bit, which may or may not mean you can add additional scenes as the game goes on. You kinky bastards! :p

But I still expect to see a Top-hat wearing... tea drinking Wulump, who always asks for consent before every sexual encounter. Make it happen!

I just hope that in going 'public'... you don't get overwhelmed by "Fucking Cuck!" type people. I really hope that you become sucessful in whichever avenue you choose to walk down.

Does that mean I won't pirate anything that gets leaked? Thats for you to find out. I'll still buy your game when it comes out in blocks, that is a sure thing.

Though, that does raise the question. What do you expect the price for such a thing to be?

I know but one thing. Whenever Sommy gets around to that dance scene that he's been wanting to make... I am going to innundate this thread with Disney dancing vids all over the place. :sneaky:

Edit: And expect me to spaz out in future scenes... when and if they come, especially if they feature weapons or armour. Because you're dealing with me!

Edit 2: You know what, just expect me to spaz out in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, we do plan to release on Steam when the act is complete. I don't think we're going to do early access, but you should be able to buy Act 1 as a single thing.

But, if the sollution you've arrived at is to pirate the game for now but also help support the game's development in another capacity down the road...well, it's better then not doing that. If you are considering between pirating the game only vs pirating but also supporting the game in some capacity, the latter is definitely preferred.
Good. Steam is a lot less anal with payment options and i would definitelly be interested in grabing this game there as i did with Acting Lessons and Depraved Awakening.:)

Jan 10, 2018

Oh, right, the devs comment in this thread... Frequently. Like, they already commented in this thread before I said anything <_<; . How did I miss that, exactly?

I'm not going to say that I didn't mean what I said, but I do apologize for having been rather more indelicate in stating it than I normally would have been. I didn't mean to be that insulting when I said that I don't do Patreons.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Good. Steam is a lot less anal with payment options and i would definitelly be interested in grabing this game there as i did with Acting Lessons and Depraved Awakening.:)
I too would go with Steam... If I didn't have the fear that my older brother is going to find out I have a Sex-game on there!

So, It looks like It's an Itch purchase to me.

Reactions: spitfire335

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Has the game been updated since August as i never got time to check on it? Is there content further than week 60?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Uh no, it's the "literally any form of media in which artists want to be paid for their work" game design.

It takes a special lack of perspective to think that professional artists just giving out their work for free is normal.
Seems like there is always a few of those who think they are entitled to everything on foruns these days.

Has the game been updated since August as i never got time to check on it? Is there content further than week 60?
Yes there were updates since august but i can answer your second questions since i usualy wait for a few versions to acumulate before trying it again.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
There is but it needs to be extracted. Download UnRen, place Unren.bat inside the game's folder, use it to "Extract RPA packages". There should now be an "images" folder inside the "game" folder, you can find all of the game's images there including the sex scenes.
This isn't working for me for some reason. Either that or I'm just a big idiot

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes