spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I hope we get to dom Jezera one day just like Helayna's dream.
I hope for the same. Or even take her as a queen over all the other girls while Rowan rules as king. I bet that once the split between evil and good Rowan becomes clear, there will be plenty of options to choose from in the coming acts that will determine Rowan's relationship with the castle inhabitants.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
It worked for me, except its placed outside the game folder.
I am under the impression that it worked except I'm not sure how to find the images. I'm assuming that I need to download something for this rpyc files right?

I'm using a windows computer if that helps

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I am under the impression that it worked except I'm not sure how to find the images. I'm assuming that I need to download something for this rpyc files right?

I'm using a windows computer if that helps
rpyc files are just the game's script, the images are encrypted inside the archives.rpa file.

You can download UnRen here

Place Unren.bat inside your "Seeds-of-chaos-0.2.50-pc" folder, double-click Unren.bat, you want to do the "Extract RPA packages" option so type "1" and then press "Enter", wait until the process is finished and then you can close the "Unren.bat" window. Inside your "Seeds-of-chaos-0.2.50-pc" folder there should be a "game" folder, if everything worked out, inside your "game" folder you should be able to find an "images" folder, all of the game's artwork is in there.

Reactions: Agent-Alexa

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
rpyc files are just the game's script, the images are encrypted inside the archives.rpa file.

You can download UnRen here

Place Unren.bat inside your "Seeds-of-chaos-0.2.50-pc" folder, double-click Unren.bat, you want to do the "Extract RPA packages" option so type "1" and then press "Enter", wait until the process is finished and then you can close the "Unren.bat" window. Inside your "Seeds-of-chaos-0.2.50-pc" folder there should be a "game" folder, if everything worked out, inside your "game" folder you should be able to find an "images" folder, all of the game's artwork is in there.
Edit: Well, thanks for explaining it better however it's just not going to work for me
I know that they are on this computer but I think my computer wants me to download something that opens rpa/rpyc files to actually view the files in the archives file or gallery file

The only thing in the "image" folder is the old zip file despite the fact that I used both Unren links several times and went through the process several times. I think i might need to download something so i can get inside the archives.rpa file since the unren doesn't work for me

Edit: After several more tries, the damn thing finally worked

Last edited:

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Personally, I hope for an ending where Jezera bumps off Andras and Rowan, and makes Alexia her consort, but... I can't help but suspect that yours is more likely to happen :p .
Is it really necessary to kill Rowan though. I mean, killing Andras is one thing, but Rowan.

Just put him in a Wedding dress and throw him to Greyhide and Whitescar! :p

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Greyhide and Whitescar
Personally, I quite like Nasim. If I understood him correctly, his speech sometimes holds authorial intrusion. After his talk about choosing enemies and whatever, he'd become best friend for Rowan. Though, whether it permits him to bang Alexa (or Rowan's ass for the matter), time will show.

Jan 10, 2018
Is it really necessary to kill Rowan though. I mean, killing Andras is one thing, but Rowan.

Just put him in a Wedding dress and throw him to Greyhide and Whitescar! :p
Well, in the scenario I imagined, it's not really necessary for Jezera to kill Rowan - after all, he's a loyal and useful servant. But it is very necessary for Alexia to kill Rowan, to really cement the betrayal :) .

As for Andras, eh, exile's good enough for him, really, and presumably less rough on Jezera but... I have trouble imagining him accepting it. Maybe a desert island somewhere, or something? A nice one, too, just to rub in how she's going out of her way not to kill him. But, while Jezera probably doesn't want to kill her brother, the reader is another matter...

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Well, in the scenario I imagined, it's not really necessary for Jezera to kill Rowan - after all, he's a loyal and useful servant. But it is very necessary for Alexia to kill Rowan, to really cement the betrayal :) .

As for Andras, eh, exile's good enough for him, really, and presumably less rough on Jezera but... I have trouble imagining him accepting it. Maybe a desert island somewhere, or something? A nice one, too, just to rub in how she's going out of her way not to kill him. But, while Jezera probably doesn't want to kill her brother, the reader is another matter...
I mean, I’d be down for putting Andras in a tutu and throwing him in the dungeon for Jezera, Alexia, and X’zaratl to triple team whenever they feel like trying things out from the other side.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
You'd let that fine, tight ass Go to waste. For Shame... :p

Quickly, Rowan. Fetch the Cape. Time to go full Sith-lord, buddy. Your wife cant kill you if you kill her first!

ZeroNilNone

Oct 5, 2019
So how long is it going to be when I'm not anyone's bitch in this game? All this talk of me being a famous and powerful hero but all I'm doing is being forced to eat pussy or suck dick. There will probably (hopefully more like it) be a point, as the game updates, where hopefully you become stronger and dominate them but at the rate this game gets updated, Luffy would have found the One Piece before this gets close to being completed :confused:
Go play Zelda

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
You know. I don't agree with that viewpoint. I do think non-patrons should be allowed to have opinions. Even after we stop releasing new free versions, we will continue to have a free version up.

While I think that wxerten is gravely misinformed about the costs associated with developing a game like this. One should not limit themselves to thought of their current audience, even if one should take their current audience into very clear account. Seeds of Chaos should have space for new fans, just as it should continue to give old fans what they've already enjoyed.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
When making a virtual novel, there are major genres and target audiences to consider (open to correction):

a. Harem
b. Netorare
c. Femdom
d. Gay

(Incest & corruption fits within the scope of any of the above genres. Netorare and Femdom can intertwine.)

I think if you try to cater to all the above genres, you might fail to give the harem crowd an update, then the next month you might fail to give the femdom crowd an update, then next month maybe you fail to give the netorare crowd an update, or the gay crowd an update. So patrons will have to wait every other update to get the content they want.

I think Seeds of Chaos is suffering from this problem, I could be wrong, what does everyone else think?

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I think there’s a lot of potential crossover in netorare and femdom; I think femdom has never been a main advertising or selling point of SoC (though I’d love more, devs!); and I don’t think this game even comes close to trying to be a harem game (though that may be a tertiary option later on), even though you can slut it up with a bunch of different characters.

I mean, that’s just my take, but personally I can’t really see where you’re coming from.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Jan 10, 2018
When making a virtual novel, there are major genres and target audiences to consider (open to correction):

a. Harem
b. Netorare
c. Femdom
d. Gay

(Incest fits within the scope of any of the above genres. Netorare and Femdom can intertwine.)

I think if you try to cater to all the above genres, you might fail to give the harem crowd an update, then the next month you might fail to give the femdom crowd an update, then next month maybe you fail to give the netorare crowd an update, or the gay crowd an update. So patrons will have to wait every other update to get the content they want.

I think Seeds of Chaos is suffering from this problem, I could be wrong, what does everyone else think?
I think this is an oversimplification. While there are certainly VN that tightly focus on a specific theme, there are plenty of VN that have become popular by focusing on a larger story or romance, and letting the specific sexual scenarios be a side dish to the core appeal.

This also presumes that there is no crossover between the various fetishes - that someone who's interested in femdom has no interest in harem elements, or that someone interested in gay relationships has no interest in the netorare aspects. This might be true of people who are deeply invested in their fetish, but I think it's questionable to generalize that to the larger community.

I would also mention that content that a specific player isn't interested in still provides benefit by making the world itself seem deeper; a person might play Rowan as being completely faithful to Alexia, but still sees Cla-Min hitting on Rowan (reinforcing Rowan's reputation amongst Goblins, the highly sexual nature of Rowan's new employment, and Cla-Min's dedication to her craft) or be repulsed by the notion of NTR but still see Andras aiming for Alexia (reinforcing the dangerous nature of their new employment, Andras's characterization as a terrible person, and the consequences of Rowan spending so much time away from his wife). Even when the player declines to play through the actual sex scenes, it still adds to the world in a way that would need to be replaced by other means if the game were to try to focus on a couple of specific fetishes.

I think your analysis makes some fundamentally flawed assumptions - what holds true for a smaller project doesn't necessarily hold true for a larger one. If Seeds of Chaos were to try limit itself further, it would risk becoming repetitive and making the world feel more thin.

(Also, you left out the corruption fetish. Which is a bit ironic, given how it's one of the core themes.)

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes