TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Overt flirtation flattery will get you everywhere, you know
For example, it can get you an updated map when the need will arise.:sneaky:
You mean... one with locations on where to find My Wolf husbando and that crazy Elfish lady? :love:

Thank you Map-daddy!

Don't you put yourself down on my watch! I'll have you know that you and a handful of other peeps (including the devs) have done a great job at making this thread feel like a surprisingly insightful ongoing crackfic something more than a cesspool of complaints, trolls and numberless same questions.
Hey, I'll try my best to make this place feel lived in.

actually true, in this game there are so many fetishes that it would be kinda hard to mention all of the top of my head and most people focus ony on the ones that are most controversial.....lul
Not to mention the fact that you can Remove the NTR from your game at the Week 4!

Reactions: Stes

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
You mean... one with locations on where to find My Wolf husbando and that crazy Elfish lady? :love:
Oh, that one is easy. After Week 16 go on a RNG hunt on the forest tiles to find the Angry Dryad Lady; the Elfish Femboi; the Furry Bait Best Girl and finally the Crazy Elfish Eldrich Abomination of a Lady. And, most importantly, go on field tiles to find Your Mine Everyone's Favorite Wolf Husdaddy. The latter two should arrive in an event after Week 30.

Yep, all of them are RNG. Good hunting!

Last edited:

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
It's been uploaded on yiff.party and the other place since day 1.

I can sort of understand why consistent updates and good communication makes people not want to post it here when they are patrons, but then again, everyone's stealing here anyway so I also don't really get it.

Anyway, here's what's supposed to be the link

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
It's been uploaded on yiff.party and the other place since day 1.

I can sort of understand why consistent updates and good communication makes people not want to post it here when they are patrons, but then again, everyone's stealing here anyway so I also don't really get it.

Anyway, here's what's supposed to be the link

not the heroe we deserved but the heroe we needed. SALUTE TO YOU

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Omg .finally!
Thanks for the link, pizbia. It was frustrating to see no link despite it being released way before.
No offense to lord arioch, i love his work, but too broke as a student to support him atm. I'm really sorry about this, lord!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yo i haven't played this game in months(maybe it's been a year now). The amount of content i have to catch up on is absurd( not that I'm complaining :sneaky: ). Last thing i remember was a library hj and sex with that knightwoman who the mc saved from a gangbang at the siege. Looking at the changelogs, i missed a lot.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
actually true, in this game there are so many fetishes that it would be kinda hard to mention all of the top of my head and most people focus ony on the ones that are most controversial.....lul
That's one of the reasons I stopped playing this game. A game that has a single divisive yet optional fetish is fine, but when you start adding in loads of them, it's now a lot less content per update if you're not into those. This might not be felt as much in a 3D game, but in a game that doesn't get a whole lot of new art per update it's majorly felt.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Omg .finally!
Thanks for the link, pizbia. It was frustrating to see no link despite it being released way before.
No offense to lord arioch, i love his work, but too broke as a student to support him atm. I'm really sorry about this, lord!
Look. We get it. It happens. I've been in college before too. We hope you enjoy the game and when you're capable of it support the official release.

Yo i haven't played this game in months(maybe it's been a year now). The amount of content i have to catch up on is absurd( not that I'm complaining :sneaky: ). Last thing i remember was a library hj and sex with that knightwoman who the mc saved from a gangbang at the siege. Looking at the changelogs, i missed a lot.
Oh man. It's been awhile for you then. We've probably added 70+ new scenes since then.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Crimsonmedb

Feb 28, 2018
I can't find the noble woman in the orc camp. I have tried looking for her for 30 weeks and no event has popped up. does anyone have any recommendations?

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, you have got to try the new Alexia/Jezera scenes that have been added since then! They're wonderful!

I mean, there's been a lot of good stuff that's been added since then (not to mention the actual main plot, which is good, but which you'll play either way), but that entire chain (plus Alexia whipping a prisoner) really stands out as worth special mention, in my opinion.

Reactions: T800 and Stes

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Are there alot of M/M content? And is the M/M content something you can pursue and it's not some kind of "rape" thing here?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Are there alot of M/M content? And is the M/M content something you can pursue and it's not some kind of "rape" thing here?
Tons of M/M content in this game, including plenty of fully consensual acts.

Reactions: Tjock
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes