T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
2 things. First. The E-hentai gallary includes several works that fans commissioned from MDN independent of us. They're fan works and will never be in the game. I wish E-Hentai didn't do that.

A few pictures have been edited/improved. We've been steady doing art edits, so that might be it as well.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Uhh, what happened to the dev file and the other file from the main page?

Edit: nevermind.
Also, if you want to view images, then you have to download some form of RPA file extrator to view them. It's easier to do with the RPA extractor

Last edited:

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I went looking through the pages at random and came across the Roisin character. She looks interesting though I'm going to assume that she hasn't been added to the game yet. Or is it one of those commission things?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hasn't been added. Some art was made for her as part of early testing for the nemesis concept. Her current fate is unclear. Also, those images were not supposed to be released.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Wait, there are multiple scenarios? I know that we are playing as Rowan/Alexia but I thought it remained that way
I then found something about Helayna being the 2nd scenario character but I don't think that's accurate since it was from a few years ago

Last edited:

alessandrolicious

Aug 15, 2019
Can someone give me a save with the scene replay and gallery? I was playing the game and my PC just shut off because of electrical problems... i have the save but all the scenes/gallery cg are locked (because i need to close the game before Ren´py save that info into the persistent) ... SO SAD!

Btw, how i can search for info in the tread? People comment about that... but i just don't know how.
Can anyone please also share a save file? Mine got corrupted and I don't want to start from scratch again :(

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The game's original plan involved multiple scenarios. This was back when the team was young and had no sense of scale. It is no longer the plan. The original idea for the Helayna scenario became the inspiration for the team's other project (which I am not involved in) Jessika's Curse.

<- You can find it here.

Reactions: Stes

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
The game's original plan involved multiple scenarios. This was back when the team was young and had no sense of scale. It is no longer the plan. The original idea for the Helayna scenario became the inspiration for the team's other project (which I am not involved in) Jessika's Curse.

<- You can find it here.
makes sense. I had a feeling that it was just going to be Rowan/Alexia that we play as

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
It's been some time since I played this game, can someone remind me how to unlock the breeding pits? Like, what research do I need? I remember needing the brothel built before it, but I can't seem to unlock the pits.

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
It's been some time since I played this game, can someone remind me how to unlock the breeding pits? Like, what research do I need? I remember needing the brothel built before it, but I can't seem to unlock the pits.
No, you don't need the brothel to have the the pits. You simply need to research Monster Taming and build them afterwards.

Note that Monster Taming won't appear in Cliohna's list until you capture Raeve Keep.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
No, you don't need the brothel to have the the pits. You simply need to research Monster Taming and build them afterwards.

Note that Monster Taming won't appear in Cliohna's list until you capture Raeve Keep.
Is there a specific Research or action I need to take? I already took Raeve Keep but the Monster Taming research hasn't appeared.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes