fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
The Rastadel plotline is sort of evocative of the early French Revolutionary period. You have the Three Estates (the First Estate/clergy/Blues, the Second Estate/nobility/Purples, the Third Estate/everyone else but especially the merchant and lawyer class/Coppers) all vying for power while the threat of war looms over the realm (what would eventually become the War of the First Coalition/war with the demons' army). The clergy losing legitimacy in the metropole, a nobility gorging itself on the misery of its subjects, and an ambitious bourgeoisie willing to take the reins on the mechanisms of state after it's become clear that the old feudalistic order has decayed beyond any hope of salvation. French Revolutionary history extremely rules and the plotline slaps, is what I'm saying

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The Rastadel plotline is sort of evocative of the early French Revolutionary period. You have the Three Estates (the First Estate/clergy/Blues, the Second Estate/nobility/Purples, the Third Estate/everyone else but especially the merchant and lawyer class/Coppers) all vying for power while the threat of war looms over the realm (what would eventually become the War of the First Coalition/war with the demons' army). The clergy losing legitimacy in the metropole, a nobility gorging itself on the misery of its subjects, and an ambitious bourgeoisie willing to take the reins on the mechanisms of state after it's become clear that the old feudalistic order has decayed beyond any hope of salvation. French Revolutionary history extremely rules and the plotline slaps, is what I'm saying
I have no comment on this besides saying that an especially astute observer might notice some things about the urban architecture/planning/city design of Rastedel.

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
I have no comment on this besides saying that an especially astute observer might notice some things about the urban architecture/planning/city design of Rastedel.
Neat, I don't know shit about architecture but I hope there are especially astute observers around

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I've been playing this game for a few days now and I already enjoy playing it.
I just now realized that you can level up Rowan's skills and i feel incredibly stupid now. (i'm 84 weeks in btw)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I've been playing this game for a few days now and I already enjoy playing it.
I just now realized that you can level up Rowan's skills and i feel incredibly stupid now. (i'm 84 weeks in btw)
I don't think that's as bad as you think. The entire RPG system underlining the game was under-designed for the longest time. We have a big post coming soon where we'll be talking about it. But, the systems rework is entering into it's final stages. Everyone is optimistic that it will be ready for the new release, but the process is complex enough (and I'm not involved enough) that I can't say that for sure.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Talk about architecture

Me: "Alas, I only specialize in Ancient/Medieval weapons, armour and warfare." :(

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Nah, that's an old version. I was posting in relation to the discussion of architecture. That image is a clear example of the style we've gone for in Rastedel.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I noticed that the changelog says that there is 6 jobs for Alexia but i only remember 5: the barmaid, breeding, librarian, maid and forge hand.
What is the 6th one?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Is it me or is the download image file missing some pictures? I’m only asking because I go on e-hentai or hitomi.la or R34 to look at this game's pictures and I see some different pictures online than the ones in the game folder. And some just look different
Were some of the pictures changed or removed?

Last edited:
Reactions: HK51
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes