TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You need to research one of the map unlocking ones first. I don't remember what it's called, it's one of the ones that gives you more spaces to see or allows you to move more spaces. After that Monster Taming will unlock.

Reactions: Mayrun

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Anybody Tell me how to go Another town or blackholt woods View attachment 448001
Allow me to shamelessly promote diebesgrab's edit of my Big Ol' Map:
414101_Rosaria_Map_Highlights.jpg
If we compare it with your screenshot we can see that the huge forest south of Rastedel is the Blackholt Woods. The screenshot map is a little different, but you can tell it's the same forest by looking closely at the rivers. The rivers never lie.

Edit: there's currently almost no resoures and zero content in this part of the map (between Raeve Keep and Rastedel). I imagine that when the goblin narrative will kick in this chunk of almost empty land will become more interesting. And I hope the devs will put the third portal in there like they did near Orciad, because even getting to this part is a pain in the ass, nevermind exploring.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1162463

I've been searching the camp now for 14 in game weeks is there anything specific I'm missing to find the noble? I love the story and everything but this irritating the hell out of me.

***Edit*** Naturally it then occurs....

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Gay has been added... this is a big Delete
And you only just discovered this now? :rolleyes:

Even though Gay shit has been around since, what... 2017? probably before that. Edit: Nope, Right from the fucking Prologue I.E First version.

I mean, don't let this stop you from deleting it, go right ahead. You do you and all that epithet... but your statement makes it really hard for me to refrain myself. So I shall be frank... Are you an Idiot?

No, seriously. You ought to have known this! The Devs have been rather emphatic about wording how there is MxM content in this game. And here you are, barging in with what you feel is a sense of Braggadacio... going all "Oh no, gay shit. I'mma Gonna delete this!"

Well done. What have you even accomplished?

Last edited:

Stes

Feb 2, 2018

Even though Gay shit has been around since, what... 2017? probably before that.

I mean, don't let this stop you from deleting it, go right ahead. You do you and all that epithet... but your statement makes it really hard for me to refrain myself. So I shall be frank... Are you an Idiot?

No, seriously. You ought to have known this! The Devs have been rather emphatic about wording how there is MxM content in this game. And here you are, barging in with what you feel is a sense of Braggadacio... going all "Oh no, gay shit. I'mma Gonna delete this!"

Hey, cut him some slack. It takes some special kind of confidence to barge in the thread for the oldest game on F95 with the "Gay" tag and be upset about the devs bending over caving in to the gays in one new scene out of 10.

That kind of confidence is even more impressive than that of people who feel compelled to write "Nope, too much gay" in Boy Love VN threads.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Hey, cut him some slack. It takes some special kind of confidence to barge in the thread for the oldest game on F95 with the "Gay" tag and be upset about the devs bending over caving in to the gays in one new scene out of 10.

That kind of confidence is even more impressive than that of people who feel compelled to write "Nope, too much gay" in Boy Love VN threads.
You are completely, 100% right. I should have been much nicer in my comment... why I should even respect and admire their moxy.

Charging in with bigass balls of steel, letting the world know exactly how they feel, to let the world know exactly where they stand, lettin' no one stand in their way!

That's some Tough stuff. The man has true grit!

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
While you guys are writing multiple replies, high fiving how you are collectively dunking on him, you may want to consider the dude's post count.

For that to be their very first post, I suspect either a troll account or a dude not playing with a full deck.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
While you guys are writing multiple replies, high fiving how you are collectively dunking on him, you may want to consider the dude's post count.

For that to be their very first post, I suspect either a troll account or a dude not playing with a full deck.
Frankly, I have to say that If you delete a game just because you don't like gay content, and then state it online whilst being thoroughly warned beforehand about the gay content in said game? You're liable to being taken the piss out of.

I definitely agree with you in spirit, but I also believe in the statement "Talk shit, get hit."... Even though I may be playing the game of chess with a Pidgeon.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Frankly, I have to say that If you delete a game just because you don't like gay content, and then state it online whilst being thoroughly warned beforehand about the gay content in said game? You're liable to being taken the piss out of.

I definitely agree with you in spirit, but I also believe in the statement "Talk shit, get hit."... Even though I may be playing the game of chess with a Pidgeon.
At least scat isn't part of the game. Okay I will get my coat for that comment. Well talk shit and get shit on from great height since Pigeons have no sphincters or so I have been told.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
(I'm the Scatman)
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope

Klu

Sep 4, 2017
I'm not saying anything about Andras and what his storyline will be besides, Andras is meant to be a meaningful antagonist. He will never be "written out" of the story.
What do you mean by antagonist? I love that stallion, literally the single reason why I became interested in the game in the first place.

BurninU

Sep 29, 2019

Even though Gay shit has been around since, what... 2017? probably before that. Edit: Nope, Right from the fucking Prologue I.E First version.

Thanks for your permission.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
What do you mean by antagonist? I love that stallion, literally the single reason why I became interested in the game in the first place.
Antagonist the literary term. The actor in a story in conflict with the protagonist.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes