Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
There is an easier way to look at the images instead of using both unren things. I tried both of them but I don't think they worked.
It's easier if you download a RPA Extractor since that worked for me last time. Here is the link: (go to download now and press "no thanks, take me to the downloads")
This RPA extractor works better than the 2 unren downloads

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
I don't know how they wouldn't work for you, UnRen is so simple to use even Stevie Wonder could do it. You put it in the game folder and open it up, press 1 and/or 2, takes like twenty seconds at most to unpack a large renpy game, and after that you have CG's unpacked in the images folder. Can't get simpler than that. There are renpy games where they haven't packed up the CG's so those do not require UnRen even.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So just to verify. Once we sucesfuly do what must be done by week 22 and 60, are we free to explore, expand and build up our kingdom, or is there another timed event we have to do which will kind of end the game? :unsure:

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
So just to verify. Once we sucesfuly do what must be done by week 22 and 60, are we free to explore, expand and build up our kingdom, or is there another timed event we have to do which will kind of end the game? :unsure:
As far as I know, once you do everything you can with the Capital, I believe so. It’s just capture Reave Keep, get a Orc army, go to Rastadel, defeat their army and try to decide who to start the coup with.

Beyond that, it’s just exploring until you can’t explore anymore, building whatever you can get the dwarf to build, completing the research with the librarian lady, and just random events (plus Random Job events with Alexia)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So what your saying once these two are done we can get lusey-gusey and do our own thing at any paste? :unsure:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So what your saying once these two are done we can get lusey-gusey and do our own thing at any paste? :unsure:
For the current version? Yes

For future versions where the game has more main story content? Probably not

I think Seeds of Chaos will always be a timed game, it has very few repeating events and once the map is fully explored you can't trigger anymore random ones. Wouldn't lend itself very well to a design where you can scour every single tile on the map.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: krys69

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hey i have problem. How do you trigger fey emissary events? Nobody arrived at the castle.
You need to get 4 random encounters while exploring the map before the fey emissary thing can trigger, I think each random event can only trigger after week 30 or 40, not sure on the exact number.

I don't remember the inner workings exactly, but I think most of the random fey encounters happen in the forest terrain, and one of them happens in the mountain terrain, so focus on exploring those in the free time you should have after sorting out the orc camp and visiting Rastedel.

Ripppp

Jul 10, 2017
I gotta say, the effort really shows in this game. The massive amount of dialogs and detailed references, so much characters and personalities. It is very impressive to see the small changes in dialogs affected by the myriad of past choices and then to have more changes dependent on corruption levels. Aside from a few spelling/grammar error here and there, the art is great and the story, the different small and large events are very immersive. Whether people like the genre/theme or not, there's no denying this is a well paced, interactive, top notched game. Solid.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Well, I skipped quite a few updates so... how are my fan favorites Greyhide and Alexia doing? Some new events apart from the drunk one and the forge one?

Reactions: TheSexinati
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes