MrMan123

Jul 1, 2018
Minotaur, Demon, Spider, whatever. My original point was the RISK is half the fun, and when attention is drawn to even the possibility of getting knocked up it takes the eroticism to a whole nother level. For me that is.

Oct 8, 2018
Digging aroudn in the debug menu I saw unfinished, gave errors, scenes for training Alexia.
alexia_dancer
alexia_etiquette
alexia_exhibitionism !!
alexia_obedience
alexia_slut !!
alexia_whore !!

Wondering when those will be added.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Didn't play this game for a while, but with so much gay content going on lately, i won't be surprised if Rowan and Greyhide will have babies and dump Alexia. And she will end up a local whore.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Everyone is expecting Greyhide to be the father, but for all we know the Minotaurs don't work like that, Greyhide might be the mother. Or some weird thing like how seahorses do it. AndrasXGreyhide for Demon goat things? OrcxMinotaur. The possibilities are mind boggling.

AsheTDust

Nov 28, 2018
Didn't play this game for a while, but with so much gay content going on lately, i won't be surprised if Rowan and Greyhide will have babies and dump Alexia. And she will end up a local whore.
The very vocal minority on the board seem to be leaning that way, yes.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
In the past 12 months of development (Since 0.2.39), there has been 37 sex scenes. Of that number 5 of them have been Male x Male.

To break it down further:
20 straightforward fully humanoid MxF Scenes (15 Featuring Rowan).
5 Humanoid FxF Scenes.
4 Humanoid MxM Scenes (3 Featuring Rowan).
1 Minotaur x Human Female.
1 Human x Male Drider Scene (1 Featuring Rowan).
1 Human X Female Drider Scene (1 Featuring Rowan).
1 Female Masturbation Scene.
1 Futa Masturbation Scene.
1 Tentacle x Female Scene.
1 Orgy Scene.

What we can see here, is that the vast majority of recent content has been Male x Female material, with five times more straightforward M/F scenes then MxM scenes. Of the total scene count, more then half of all scenes we added include Rowan, including 3/4ths of the M/F.

We actually ended up a little bit below our goal of having around 15% of the content we release being M/M. We have had some pipeline issues with that this year, and we're sorry about that.

What this reveals is that the critique above does not hold water. If you do not feel that level of M/F and F/F scenes are worth exploring, then perhaps you would enjoy the many scenes that some other 2D games put out each release.

(By the by, we actually got closer to 41 Scenes done in the past year. The numbers above don't count our upcoming bi-monthly release, and thus only account for 11 months of work).

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yeah. Basically, we're throwing everything we have into just getting this damn arc done. We're nearing the endgame now though.

What Rein has done with Cliohna is meant as a model for what we want to do with the entire castle. Everyone needs to be brought to an "Act climax" so to speak. It may or may not involve actual climaxes. But, basically it involves some kind of dramatic moment that signals a change in the relationship or character.

Reminder to you other writers out there. A story arc ain't climaxed until a character is changed by it.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
when this arc is done will we still see the characters tied to this "area" like Delaine if we gave her to the Orks?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
We have had some pipeline issues with that this year, and we're sorry about that.
You don't gotta be sorry 'bout shit son! The writers of this year and last years MxM have delivered some of the best MxM content I've seen out of many other games (Many of said games which are catered mainly towards said demographic). At least story wise.

It's the Futanari fan's who deserve that sentence. That being said though, as far as I know there is only one character with said... anatomy. If you add more characters with said anatomy (Which I think you will, once you've wrapped up Rastedel/Gobbo's), then the number of Futa content should ramp up quickly.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
You don't gotta be sorry 'bout shit son! The writers of this year and last years MxM have delivered some of the best MxM content I've seen out of many other games (Many of said games which are catered mainly towards said demographic). At least story wise.

It's the Futanari fan's who deserve that sentence. That being said though, as far as I know there is only one character with said... anatomy. If you add more characters with said anatomy (Which I think you will, once you've wrapped up Rastedel/Gobbo's), then the number of Futa content should ramp up quickly.
I agree with this. Though I also know that good things come to those who wait. The new Cliohna stuff has been great so far. In the conversations and events Rowan has with her, he really is able to define the kind of relationship he has with her. Hopefully we will see that with X'Zaratl and Greyhide too. Who knows maybe we'll get a scene like that with Jezera too? I'm kind of hoping we get to see more content like that for all the castle npcs. The future does look bright though since the first nemesis (I forgot her name but she is the blonde futa) can be a futa. Having a futa slave does sound pretty enticing...if we manage to overcome her that is. Which since I'm playing dominant evil Rowan, I will.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
With Rowan sleeping with so many women would we be able to make Alexia into a cuckquean?
Wouldn't be surprised if we could honestly. The devs have said in the past that they intend on giving Rowan the chance to hook up with some of the castle npcs if his marriage to Alexia dissolves. So if that is possible, I wouldn't rule out Alexia becoming a cuckqueen and enjoying when her husband fucks other women in front of her.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes