Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The new Cliohna stuff has been great so far. In the conversations and events Rowan has with her, he really is able to define the kind of relationship he has with her.
I appreciate it. Next release will have the submissive resolution to the quest line, though I had to push the dominant resolution for later, hopefully right for the next release.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I appreciate it. Next release will have the submissive resolution to the quest line, though I had to push the dominant resolution for later, hopefully right for the next release.
Reading this made my day Rein. Thanks for writing awesome smut for us to dig into. I knew dominant Rowan would frustrate Cliohna, she would have to treat him as an equal to relieve that frustration. Also happy that act 1 is coming to an end. We will soon be able to move away from Rastadel and into some castle npc development and the beginnings of act 2.

Reactions: TheSexinati

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
I'm kind of curious about the frequency of certain fetish combos. Since this game is one with a very broad array of fetishes it would be interesting to get some data via polls of what fetish combos are out there, and maybe they already have. Is NTR/Futa more common than NTR/bimbofication or are all Futa fans also femdom fans but not vice versa? I recall some polls the Devs had open to all fans, I'm curious if they can share any of those results, and if those results feed what they're focusing on in the game.

Personally I enjoy the futa content when they aren't brainwashed/under a spell, but instead Alexia/Rowan really want to explore her new sexuality. I also enjoy the ntr when Alexia is using it to manipulate someone/thinks Rowan wants her to enjoy herself or manipulate someone, not when she's forced to submit. There are so many niche subcategories in fetishes that a game that makes everybody happy would be almost infinitely complicated and impossible to make a coherent story. I appreciate the story of this game with respect to its breadth of fetishes, even though some fetishes don't have a ton of depth at this point.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I'm kind of curious about the frequency of certain fetish combos. Since this game is one with a very broad array of fetishes it would be interesting to get some data via polls of what fetish combos are out there, and maybe they already have. Is NTR/Futa more common than NTR/bimbofication or are all Futa fans also femdom fans but not vice versa? I recall some polls the Devs had open to all fans, I'm curious if they can share any of those results, and if those results feed what they're focusing on in the game.

Personally I enjoy the futa content when they aren't brainwashed/under a spell, but instead Alexia/Rowan really want to explore her new sexuality. I also enjoy the ntr when Alexia is using it to manipulate someone/thinks Rowan wants her to enjoy herself or manipulate someone, not when she's forced to submit. There are so many niche subcategories in fetishes that a game that makes everybody happy would be almost infinitely complicated and impossible to make a coherent story. I appreciate the story of this game with respect to its breadth of fetishes, even though some fetishes don't have a ton of depth at this point.
That's what's so great about the game. You can play it the way you want to. I play as a Rowan who takes on his new role willingly and wants to rule the world dominantly. I also do not let Alexia engage in any ntr events at all but still get her corruption as high as I can since I want her to be evil like my Rowan is (who knows maybe once the game is further along there may be an option for Alexia to transform into a sexy succubus with red skin?). However I do like the futa events, hopefully Alexia will be able to learn to become a futa if she studies a little under X'Zaratl. It truly is amazing just how many variables are around in any given scene. The team does really well in telling a personalized story.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well if everything goes as planed, new update should be released in Saturday.
Based on my memory, I don't think it'll see a delay. As much as the developers of this may dick around when it comes to actually completing or advancing plot lines, they're pretty good at holding to schedules.

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Can anyone explained how to aviod the week 60 dead end? At this point I think I tried it all.

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Have you read through the guide in the first link in my signature? If that doesn’t help, a detailed explanation of what’s stumping you might help one of us see where you’re going wrong.
The thing is that in week 60 the event where you get called to the throne room to get killed keeps triggering. The dialogue just says that you're about to get attacked by a massive army and some thing about having spies but not using them. I thought that besides the orc camp event you could only get killed if you didn't find the village or conquer the fort so I think I'm missing something I just don't know what. Because I've already done everything that would've stop the fail flag of orc village and all.

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
The Week 60 game over is directly tied to the orc army camp events. In order to pass Week 60, you need to have finished recruiting the orcs and to have visited Rastedel.

It’s been several months since I’ve played now, so I could be misremembering, but I believe those are the only two conditions to getting past Week 60; if there’s anything else, perhaps someone who’s played the game more recently could point to it.

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
The Week 60 game over is directly tied to the orc army camp events. In order to pass Week 60, you need to have finished recruiting the orcs and to have visited Rastedel.

It’s been several months since I’ve played now, so I could be misremembering, but I believe those are the only two conditions to getting past Week 60; if there’s anything else, perhaps someone who’s played the game more recently could point to it.
Thanks for helping!!! I had forgotten that you had to keep repeating the process of gathering gifts for the noble woman so I kept leaving it halfway si I kept getting the game over and you helped jog my memory. Now the only thing that i can't remember how to do is how to get Alexia to stop working so she can lower her stress and make progress on the work events.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Been a while since I visited this thread... but did they ever add the long desired mini-map / discovery map so that we know where we have already been? Also how is the equipment / stat rework coming along?

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
In the current version does the game move forward after forging an alliance with either of the two groups in Rastedel. I am in week 99 and to looks like it cannot move forward from here in this build

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Here we are, the first release on our new bi-monthly schedule, and I’m happy to announce that it has been a resounding success. First up, we are on time as usual, which if you’ve been around a while you know I take very seriously. Secondly, this is officially our biggest release ever - with 50k words of new content, six sex scenes, and over 50 CGs including variants!
So what is in this release then? Once again, we are focusing on Rastedel primarily, with Winter aiming to have the sack of the city ready for our next release in January. In addition to that, we also have new ruler events, new job events, and a few new map events to round it out a little.
an&drokk 2.png
ART
This month we have 16 unique CGs, as well as a whopping 32 variants, featuring 5 animation loops, and a new background.
- Andras x Alexia 1 (NTR)
- Andras x Alexia 2 (NTR, Animated Loop)
- Andras x ??? (Maledom, Piercings, Animated Loop)
- Andras Punishing Drokk (Cinematic)
- Jezera x Doran (Femdom, Foot Worship)
- Jezera x Aryzl (Lesbian)
- Rowan x Delane 1 (Blowjob, T-Posing for Dominance)
- Rowan x Delane 2 (Anal, Animated Loop)
- Fey Possessed Drider x Rowan (Gay, Monster)
- Abbey Gangbang (Group sex, Femdom, Cum Play)
- Rowan x Liurial (Fingering, Maledom, Animated Loop)
- Ulcro vs Batri, Orciad Showdown (Cinematic)
- Alexia x Liurial 1 (Maid, Lesbian)
- Alexia x Liurial 2 (Maid Lesbian, Light Femdom, Animated Loop)
- Rowan x Heartsong 1 (Furry, Vanilla)
- Rowan x Heartsong 2 (Furry, Vanilla)
- Winery Background
OrciadShowdown.PNG
NEW EVENTS
As mentioned earlier Rastedel is the focus this month, with nine new events to experience in the city, including further meetings with Patricia, Juliet, Baron Casimir, Captain Alarie, and a whole new area to explore - the Northside Alleys.
In addition to the Rastedel content, we also have two new ruler events, one of which is the concluding event for those on the Cliohna submission path, three new job events for Alexia, three more orc tribe resource events, and a new training event for the Helayna bedslave path.
anxal throne 1.PNG
This month, we have six new sex scenes:

- Rowan x Juliet (Vanilla)
- Rowan x Shani (Prostitution, Light BDSM)
- Rowan x Helayna (Maledom, Orgasm Denial)
- Rowan x Qais (Gay)
- Orc Chieftess x Rowan (Orc, Femdom)
- Alexia x Mary (Lesbianism, Light Exhibitionism)

That’s it for today’s update! Version 0.2.51 of Seeds of Chaos is downloadable for Patrons pledging $5 and up.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Who the hell is Qais And why Does Rowan want to fuck him?!

Is it the White-haired guy in the dapper outfight who I swear is going to be a god-damned Vulpes Inculta-esque Nemesis? Because I'd fuck him!

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Stes
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes