A360

Jun 29, 2018
I see, thanks. We definitely need some more Greylexia love! (y)

So agree, anything more with Greyhide would be welcome :). In fairness too much Greyhide and Alexia and Rowan won't be able to walk any more so the devs are clearly been considerate to their character not giving more scenes for a while.

I'd like to see more of that Dragon Ogre as well. Rowan and Alexia already have a huge horned male fuckbuddy. Why not add a a huge horned female fuckbuddy as well. They can both get smashed through the floor simultaneously.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I have died or game over-ed repeatedly, can't figure out what to do without a walkthrough, and don't like any of the characters. Yet I have to confess that this is very well written, well crafted, ambitious, and very well thought out game. This and Sanguine Rose are probably the only two games I can recall where I have had a bad time yet would completely recommend.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I have died or game over-ed repeatedly, can't figure out what to do without a walkthrough, and don't like any of the characters. Yet I have to confess that this is very well written, well crafted, ambitious, and very well thought out game. This and Sanguine Rose are probably the only two games I can recall where I have had a bad time yet would completely recommend.
Oi. Dev here. What week are you dying?

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Oi. Dev here. What week are you dying?
oh no worries it isn’t bug related, just based on my own choices. I lost a lot at week 22 I thought for some reason I needed that big orc company first. I did look at the game over post in this thread to find out what I was doing wrong. I don’t like walkthroughs but I needed it to progress. A few other game overs were all choice based.

I can tell you all put a ton of work and thought into this game, and my losing is on me.

Reactions: T800

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Well a good game developer wants to generally understand where and why people are dying. Players dying isn't nessacerily a bad thing for a game, but players dying en masse at an area where it wasn't intended is bad development. So asking where players are dying and why is valuable data.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Well a good game developer wants to generally understand where and why people are dying. Players dying isn't nessacerily a bad thing for a game, but players dying en masse at an area where it wasn't intended is bad development. So asking where players are dying and why is valuable data.
I haven't "played" the game in a while (just scrolled through sex scenes I like) but on the top of the map screen you could maybe have the objective of "Capture Raeve Keep" and clicking on it gets you to an actual quest log where information is gathered (you know it's east, you know you need military strength/spies, gold,...). I don't know if you've implemented this yet but maybe that would be helpful. I know the journal link is there but it might be better if "Journal" was replaced with the actual quest objective that linked to the journal which gives the information.

MrMan123

Jul 1, 2018
What im really waiting for is some risk/pregnancy play. Alexia begging Andras or Greyhide to pull out on risky day, only for them to ignore of course.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
While i am not really on the greyhide hype train, and generally view content with him with a resounding "meh", it does beg the question can a minotaur/human produce offspring?

And if so, is that offspring viable or sterile?

Reactions: TheSexinati

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
While i am not really on the greyhide hype train, and generally view content with him with a resounding "meh", it does beg the question can a minotaur/human produce offspring?

And if so, is that offspring viable or sterile?
I can’t say for certain in this setting, but in general in fantasy settings, pretty nearly all half-breeds between sapient beings are possible, viable, and breed true with other half-breeds.

I blame D&D.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
There are minotaur/human hybrids. The hybrids have a culture and everything. It's in the lore docs. Many races cannot breed with humans, though.
Damn, now you are giving me hope... Bless you! (y)
And I'm going to read every lore docs from now on. Edit (if I find them... where are placed?)

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
They're for staff eyes only. We might put an in-game glossary in at some point, but that's just more text. There's spoilers in there so we can't share them around. But, we do have a clear idea of how Minotaur breeding works.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Mmmmm, All this talk of Minotaur hybrids...

What this means is... wait for it... Greyhide babies!

Oh yeah, I know how Rowan is going to take over them Demons now. Slowly but surely, Rowan's gonna teach them the art of Swordsmanship, and Greyhide will teach'em the art of making magical swords. And uh... Alexia will teach them sewing, cooking and cleaning stuff... I guess?

With the power of those two Daddies And Redhead Mumma combined... They shall overpower Andras and Jezera... and rule on the World stage. Not only as Conquerers through the logical sense, but they shall also conquer on the culinary stage as well, as the finest chefs in all the land!

Team Minotaur. Who is with me!

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes