BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
Im sure ill enjoy whatever updates! Though def wanting a route where the twins get it to them. I get rowan is only human but surely this dude can figure out something D: .. that and they're pretty dumb at times lol

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Im sure ill enjoy whatever updates! Though def wanting a route where the twins get it to them. I get rowan is only human but surely this dude can figure out something D: .. that and they're pretty dumb at times lol
Oh don't worry, I'm sure they'll get it good!

We just have to wait... and bide our time. And then we strike when they least expect it.

Then Baaaaaam, Surprise Lynch mob. Andras and Jezera be hanging by the noose and Rowan and Alexia can be reunited once again.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, as the world's new evil overlords.
Village leader: "You've saved us, oh Blessed be you Hero of Solansea!"

Rowan: "Why thank you... fellow folk of Rosaria... Unfortunately the price of my, err... saving you... well It's not cheap..."

Peasants observe Orcish bodyguards slinking around Rowan

Peasant 1: "Errrrrr, What's with all the Orcs? Are they our allies now? And what's this about cheap?"

Rowan: "Well, about that... You see, there's this thing called *Protection* money. It's pretty simple. Give me your stuff and my Orcs protect you. Fuck up, They'll burn your shit to the ground."

Peasant 2: "Whelp, I can't say we're too dissapointed with this turn around... The same shit happens with every ruler!"

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Nice update, sad there is no greyhide content but love new ntr, cant wait to see what it is.

Also i will predict the end of this game going something like this

Rowan kills Andreas and takes over the lands,
Peasants/all others: Rowan thank you for getting rid of the twins and making this world free...

Rowan: Free?, not free, more like under a new managment <3

Rowan rules new world with jezera sucking his cock, and his wife would rule too but she is busy at greyhides smith riding that cow!?

Reactions: TheSexinati

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Well see last updates how much time it needed to be updated on this forum after it was released for patreons and you will get your answer, it wont be long i think, should be this week ?!?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes