TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Me: "Alright then, time to play since like the past two updates."

My reactions to the new Update

New sexual content: "Meh"

Rastedel Slums: "Cool, I like the description of the general surroundings... seems squalid and legit..."

original.png

>Gambesons
>Alleyway fightscenes
>Rowan being smart and forcing his enemies to attack him from said alleyway where they cannot surround him
>It's still two on one though, tough for even a skilled martial artist to deal with.
>Rowan fucks them up though, but the next two!
>Almost Disarms Rowan, but Rowan knows his shit and fucks the more experienced bandits up aswell!
>Did I already mention gambesons? Probably deserves a double mention
>And on that note, Doublets too. Not exactly what I would classify as armour (Even arming doublets with points don't have much layers or batting in their construction) but uh... pretty cool!
>One of the best depictions of a whore? Probably

"Oh god I think I'm having a heart attack!"

I think in the case of Doublet being armour, It could well be mistook for something like a Jupon. Jupons can look a lot like doublets, such as the pourpoint of Charles de blois, but it was a fighting garment worn over armour and thus had extensive padding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rKnight and Morathi

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Does this game have chetas? If yes, can you tell me all of them?
Yes we have Cheetahs. We also have Panthers, Bobcats, Lynxes, and Tigers. We are also working on getting Lions and Pumas. Specifically Rein is working on it. And by working on it, I mean I sent him into the savannah to get mauled.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Andras is getting so many sex scenes compared to Jeezra, whom only has teasing or lesbian scenes till now.

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
dsfdfggfg.png

does anyone have link for apk of older versions?
I think it's having error cuz this is "universal version" and my device is reading the wrong libpng16.so

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Quite annoying bug found where if you save in the orc's camp with the choices of exploring the camp or visit one of the warchief's etc, if you reload it there is a chance the choices all becomes greyed out and you cannot pick any of them and can't leave the screen freezing the game completely.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
use UNREN and enable Dev mode/debug mode

or just good old saveeditonline and or console
hello man so i used 'Unren' but how do i unlock the full scenes and gallary or do i have to play them ??
or can you tell how to get the new alexia scene ?

Reactions: adocica

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes