ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
I'm having trouble getting past "find a way to fund reconstruction". The city doesn't let me trigger anything.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
How do you open Northside Alleys? I've exhausted every option at Rastadel and it's still just the Palace, the Noble Lodge and the Copper Club.

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
Is it normal that there is no animation / graphics during the sex-scene with Juliet in Rastedel or is this a bug? There was just ext and a black background...

darksythe53

Jul 11, 2017
Is it normal that there is no animation / graphics during the sex-scene with Juliet in Rastedel or is this a bug? There was just ext and a black background...
I think that not all scenes have art yet (since scenes can be added to the game faster then the art can be made), so it is possible that is one of them. Been awhile since I played this game though so I might not be right.

Reactions: Rince556

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
How do you open Northside Alleys? I've exhausted every option at Rastadel and it's still just the Palace, the Noble Lodge and the Copper Club.
Assuming you're past the two (that I remember) points where a ruler event has to happen (Which I think the Copper Club only unlocks after both, but just in case: Northside only unlocks after you choose an ally in Rastadel and take a chapel for them) then the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that if you're using an old save, the game sadly doesn't like saves from previous versions and Rastadel has been especially bad about it. The entire event chain grinds to a halt if you use an old save, and even using the console it's hard to get the events running right.

I think that not all scenes have art yet (since scenes can be added to the game faster then the art can be made), so it is possible that is one of them. Been awhile since I played this game though so I might not be right.
Yeah, pretty much none of the new scenes have art at first. It feels like maybe the amount of art's been increasing lately, though I'm too lazy to check the changelogs to see, but it still could be a while before any new scene has art.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
According to the changelog, Rowan x Qais was added, but there are still no images. Did they get left out? Or is there more than one encounter between them or something?

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
New scenes do not get art, as Arioch has said the turnaround time is too short. The patrons vote on what CGs get done for each release.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I was referring to a scene that's been in the game for a long time.

I suppose i misunderstood the changelog and it meant a new scene was added, not new art to an existing scene.

AsheTDust

Nov 28, 2018
Is it me, or is Rastedel taking them forever to get done? How long have they been working on it now? I might be being impatient, but it seems like they've been working on it for the better part of a year now.

Is it me?

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
The event where you meet Qais has been in the game for a long time, but there was no option to have sex with him until this release (only Sheena).

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I have this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/events/rastedel/rastedel_lodge.rpy", line 1678, in <module>
NameError: name 'delMeet2Seen' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 37, in script call
    �-�Y�@�;�.In0�N    ��n��.9=��t:�.�G�ƃ!��t�BD�O��&�?-��h�H�EWD��AD{H���e����y�%�ȍ&zDY��ȣi�I5�a�����lt����g ��)�qK���j�;r�    �N��2W�) yH��|4��.y6s���H/s�%��z�����ʍ�0j�%���
  File "game/locations/portal_room.rpyc", line 3, in script call
    CT�V�lK%S��N���!(��,�|�˗��'>��g�$�����%�W��s.w<�� ?�<1Q2���~���GRy�/�EH]ݹ����?>�e�D�#a�0|�8X6���"�(�`"b����%^�����UB�D1M�!fL���q���T��z�"Yo�^����B{25���@e͸�    =��&����(�i����    ��Zw4����0c
  File "game/mapExploration.rpyc", line 128, in script call
  File "game/mapEventController.rpyc", line 54, in script call
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 358, in script call
  File "game/events/rastedel/rastedel_lodge.rpyc", line 1677, in script
    �X��ޮRP> q|�A��ǣ�|�N�+�'��c��p/�m�z�6Ye;�c ��U�}*'n�A�wR�CԽj� �6n�NE�B�Q�%�F$�(%ks�#�c�tS�>;��T�%J,��ka��l���H"`%`�/�K�!;EIcx]�ݨ(����`��y
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0251-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.51-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0251-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.51-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 970, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0251-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.51-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0251-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.51-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
NameError: name 'delMeet2Seen' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Seeds of Chaos 0.0.05
Wed Dec 04 18:37:17 2019

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I have this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
NameError: name 'delMeet2Seen' is not defined[/QUOTE]

I had that one too, with a new save, so I assume there's some issue in the code. Pretty easy to fix via the console, though, by just setting that to False.

darkzk

Mar 22, 2019
How many cg are added in this version?And is Alexia x Andras just the version of 0.49 with adding images?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes