Akallabeth

Jun 24, 2017
Has the menu for giving Alexia work orders been moved to somewhere else? It says I can put her to work but I can't recall how to do it.

blitzxs

May 28, 2018
Guys, how do you keep track of new sex scenes, cg ,etc with each update in developer mode? Version 2.51 just came out and there's so much new stuff that's been released that I have hard time tracking them down in developer mode. How do you usually find a specific scene in developer mode? For example I can't find the Jezera x Aryzl scene or Jezera x Doran scene in ruler events, week end events or anywhere. It's infuriating.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Guys, how do you keep track of new sex scenes, cg ,etc with each update in developer mode? Version 2.51 just came out and there's so much new stuff that's been released that I have hard time tracking them down in developer mode. How do you usually find a specific scene in developer mode? For example I can't find the Jezera x Aryzl scene or Jezera x Doran scene in ruler events, week end events or anywhere. It's infuriating.
You can presumably (Been a while since I've used the developer mode for scenes) keep a save in Rowan's room from the previous version with all the content done (Or at least, all that you could reasonably do in one playthrough), and then just load it in the current version and check the scenes that haven't run.

Alternatively, you could just keep the previous version on your computer, run both it and the current version in windowed mode, and just compare that way. Or use Unren to crack the game open completely to look at the script files to find scene names. Suffice to say, there's not really a nice, quick, easy option.

Reactions: Stes

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Can anyone help me... I got to the point where an army is marching upon them and I have the choice to fight beg or die gracefully which all end the game. Anybody know how to help?

feral74

May 31, 2017
quick question what can we do with the console ? cause in the history of the console i see" cg34 True" but when i retype the same thing i got invalid syntaxe so there is no way to unlock the cg via the console

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
this thread be like "ppl pirating the game asking loads of questions" and the dev be like "im not gonna answer those"
lol

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Dialogue options should each communicate quite well if it will lead to a sex scene, and what will it be.

If you are ever caught by surprise by the sexual results of a dialogue option, please inform us.

Reactions: Stes

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
I think Rowan as a budding evil overlord needs a personal Drider to do his bidding. heh, perhaps a gift for loyalty from Jezera, or just a gift of gratitude from Draith.

A female Drider he can uhh 'nourish' and help 'train' at his leisure. heh, maybe with help from Helayna or the elf girl.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes