randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Some of you want to skip the grind.Here are the steps for people who want to understand it step by step.
1- Download unren from here
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
0.8 or 0.9 any file is alright. Extract the unren batch file inside to wherever the game(not the folder named game but the location where you run the executable file of game) is located
2. Open the .bat file that you extracted. There are several options. Press 3 on the displayed black screen to turn on console and developer menu.When it says finished. Exit the window.
3-Open the game. Load a previous save.You can't run developer tool from the get go if you're starting anew.Once you're in the castle. Go to throne room or rowans chambers or basement(it's there in other places too). Once you're there. You will see a blue 'show debug' icon on the bottom left side of the screen.Click on it. From there, click on events. There you will find all the events in the game in a sorted order.
You can run any of them. Sometimes some events won't run due to messed up variables in the save. That's why you gotta be careful regarding loading a save. Some don't match the events and end up giving errors while loading.
Some errors can be ignored.Some others can only be rolled back, these have to be loaded from a different save for it to work.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
i really want a ending path..were you change the MC into a submissive slave..with or without changing him into her..

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I don't know how to use the console
Follow the first two steps of randomguy26's debug guide posted on this page. Then open the game, load your save, and press shift+o. A grey screen should come up. Type "delMeet2Seen = False" without quotation marks and hit enter. That should set that variable to false, which fixes the error as that error's because the game is checking for a variable that never got set to something.

Also, to those asking about cheats, you can also cheat via the console, which in some cases can be faster than debug mode cheats. Just search the thread for "cheats" or something, and you'll find lists of them.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Yes we have Cheetahs. We also have Panthers, Bobcats, Lynxes, and Tigers. We are also working on getting Lions and Pumas. Specifically Rein is working on it. And by working on it, I mean I sent him into the savannah to get mauled.
That explains the delay in the skill system rework.

Jezera, whom only has teasing or lesbian scenes till now.
While I agree she deserves more attention, I fail to see any other problem with this situation.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Is it normal that there is no animation / graphics during the sex-scene with Juliet in Rastedel or is this a bug? There was just ext and a black background...
Yup. It's new. We don't have CGs on new scenes. Some of those scenes were finished only days before release.

According to the changelog, Rowan x Qais was added, but there are still no images. Did they get left out? Or is there more than one encounter between them or something?
We do not add images to the first release outside of special situations. We might start doing it in the future, with the bi-monthly releases. We also hope to do a bit of that for the January release. But, no art for new Sex Scenes is normal.

Is it me, or is Rastedel taking them forever to get done? How long have they been working on it now? I might be being impatient, but it seems like they've been working on it for the better part of a year now.

Is it me?
Nope, it isn't just you. Honestly, I'd hoped to be done last month based on the original plan, but I misjudged the length of Act 3. Regardless, we're approaching the end game shortly.

How many cg are added in this version?And is Alexia x Andras just the version of 0.49 with adding images?
"This month we have 16 unique CGs, as well as a whopping 32 variants, featuring 5 animation loops, and a new background."

Yes, the Alexia x Andras is just adding images to the previous scene.

How do I get the lesbian events with Alexia and Jezera?
Get Alexia to medium corruption while she is more Jezera aligned. Easiest to do if you put Alexia through the maid pathway.

Also. To the people with the bug reports: I believe that our latest patch fixed all of them. Sub to SoC to get the latest patches!

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
T51bwinterized - are there any plans to start adding the rest of the CG scenes to the scene replay gallery in the near future? I see the template is in place to start the work so I figure it's on the list somewhere!
I think having gallerys like this as something to unlock is one of the main draws, at least for someone like me, to keep on playing - even after enjoying the game.

Had a little play around myself and added one of my favourite scenes to the gallery :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Forgot to report, I don't appear to be able to buy anything from Cla-Min anymore in 0.2.51, removed intentionally?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
T51bwinterized - The shop is still disabled in .52, is this part of a wider change to the shop/stats?
Any word on the scene replay question I had? :)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
T51bwinterized - The shop is still disabled in .52, is this part of a wider change to the shop/stats?
Any word on the scene replay question I had? :)
The replay stuff will come eventually, but it's very time consuming coding wise, so at present it would likely come at the cost of other content.

The shop is disabled to prepare for the coming gameplay overhaul. The purpose of the shop will be slightly different after. The shop will work again properly come the gameplay overhaul.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Negatory.
Well that makes it hard to know how corrupted Alexia is and how aligned she is to Jezera.
I chose not to make her fuck the man during Jezera's task in the maid path.
Did I have to go all the way with him?
I want to transform Alexia into Jezera's personal sex toy, without having her become a cockslut for everyone if possible.

Reactions: monk_56 and Besto

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Well that makes it hard to know how corrupted Alexia is and how aligned she is to Jezera.
I chose not to make her fuck the man during Jezera's task in the maid path.
Did I have to go all the way with him?
I want to transform Alexia into Jezera's personal sex toy, without having her become a cockslut for everyone if possible.
click the button under esc after an event it's not a great way but better than nothing

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes