diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Dialogue options should each communicate quite well if it will lead to a sex scene, and what will it be.

If you are ever caught by surprise by the sexual results of a dialogue option, please inform us.
The main example that always comes to mind for this is the first sexual encounter with X’zaratl; none of the options in the choice that leads to the event happening seem to point directly to sex, but two of the options end up there nonetheless. I don’t think her genital configuration is revealed prior to that choice, either, so that could end up being two unwelcome surprises depending on taste. Personally I like the way it’s handled, but I’m into that fetish, anyway, so I may not be a perfect judge.

Reactions: TheSexinati

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
please add hints or settings for those who want to avoid ntr or gay content
NTR can already be disabled at the start but you don't really need to.
I gave it a try a few days ago and didn't run into any scene that forced me to sit through other men putting their hands on the MC or his wife. For the most part it was pretty obvious when you should walk away or say no if you don't want any part of that. Might be different for lesbian NTR, not entirely sure, as I don't mind that.

Of course you're still the demons' bitchboy, without any real agenda of your own, so my biggest issue hasn't been addressed in the slightest but oh well.
Baby steps and all that...

Reactions: T800

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone,

So, another release down, and out on time as planned, which is always nice. People seemed to enjoy it, and (I assume) due to the larger size, plus my more strenuous attempts at marketing than usual, it is doing pretty well. As you know, we here at Venus Noire are never one to rest on our laurels, so work is well underway on January's release.
The focus this month is pretty much all Rastedel, as it will be for the next month. To that aim, here is a statement from Winter I one hundred percent do not endorse.

"Good afternoon, all. This is Winter.
If you're playing the latest release, you'll find that most of the content leading up to the finale of the Rastedel Conquest Arc is done. There are a few events we need, but they will be done for the next release with room to spare.
So, I wanted to take a second to talk to you about what we're planning next.
I will not mince words. The goal of me, Hooky, Rein, Sommy, MDN, and everyone working on Rastedel is to produce a fuckfest the likes of which the genre has never seen before. A sexual story with the epic proportions of fantasy at it's biggest. I'm talking a fucking cacophony of sex the likes of which the western erotic games genre has never fucking seen. Do you understand me? We're going to rock this shit.
Anyway, I hope that gives you an idea of what we're working on next. Glad we could have this chat."

Millennials, am I right?
Jokes (and Winter's hyperbole) aside, it is all hands on deck for the next release in which we are planning to complete the entire sack of the city. If all goes to plan, it'll be an even bigger release than the last one, but I'm not going to say much about it today, because I don't want to spoil any of the surprises. While I do not share Winter's affinity for hype, it is going to have both a lot of sex, and a lot of story, so I have high hopes for it.
On the art front, I already some of the sketches from MDN which the backers have seen, and I will be sharing the rest when the arrive in the next few days. Sommy is busy making cinematic CGs for Rastedel events, the first of which you can see above, and will be focusing on them to make the upcoming events feel more epic.
Once Rastedel is finally done, our first priority will be to implement the changes to mechanics. The core has already been coded by a great freelance python programmer, we just need to change events to accommodate the new system, and test it. Content-wise, we will begin to look at the NPC story arcs that have fallen behind, and the goblin recruitment quest (alternative to the Orciad).
That's all for today. There will be more about the upcoming release and our progress in the new year, as well as some news on the Steam release. Have a great holiday period, from all of us at Venus Noire, and here's to 2020 being even bigger.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
How do i get new Andres x Alexia scenes?
Easiest way is probably to use UnRen to enable the console and then just launch them from the debug menu in the bottom left in your room.
There's a walkthrough in the OP if you wanna get them legitimately, though I'm not sure how up to date that is.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]
I will not mince words. The goal of me, Hooky, Rein, Sommy, MDN, and everyone working on Rastedel is to produce a fuckfest the likes of which the genre has never seen before. A sexual story with the epic proportions of fantasy at it's biggest. I'm talking a fucking cacophony of sex the likes of which the western erotic games genre has never fucking seen. Do you understand me? We're going to rock this shit.
Anyway, I hope that gives you an idea of what we're working on next. Glad we could have this chat."[...]
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
-----------------------------

I look forward to the new mechanics changes in the game.

belozzer

Jul 14, 2017
Easiest way is probably to use UnRen to enable the console and then just launch them from the debug menu in the bottom left in your room.
There's a walkthrough in the OP if you wanna get them legitimately, though I'm not sure how up to date that is.
just got it somehow by loading one of the previous saves :unsure:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
thank you friend but i already have it i just cant find it in the game
Shift+D for the regular menu, but activating the console should also enable the in-game debug menu (bottom left in any room in the castle) and a box on the left on the overland map to change your movement points, view distance, zoom and such.

Is there any new Andras x Alexia scene? If not I just want to patiently wait for the next update. Want to play it when Rastadel is complete so I don't lose interest playing through whole game again and again. Can't use cheats because I play on android. Can a kind person give me an answer?

Aug 26, 2016
I played through some of the intro again, neat new sound effects there. Also checked the gallery using the unren tool, I approve of the new elf slut content, but she needs more of Rowan fucking her. Maybe make a repeatable version of the over the table sex scene?

Reactions: T800
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes