Douglof

Jun 10, 2017
with this version, I feel like the hero has more and more options to stand up against the others, it's cool

Last edited:

Huntersix9

Apr 17, 2018
Is there a more stable way to see the scenes? Unren opens them up, but I constantly see errors when trying to actually see the scenes.
There's a few that just say Alexia_lust(or insert one other word) that don't work at all. A lot of hers you have to hit certain points in the story before they function properly. if you try running the scenes before she is able to work during the week, they'll error out a lot.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There's a few that just say Alexia_lust(or insert one other word) that don't work at all. A lot of hers you have to hit certain points in the story before they function properly. if you try running the scenes before she is able to work during the week, they'll error out a lot.
What stats do I need to hit to get 'Andras_Bath' to work, then? Because even just clicking the words, it errors. None of the data even shows up.

Last edited:

JohnnyBigHead

Oct 13, 2018
Had played this game a year ago and forgot about it. Downloading it again, but I just want to know, is there any sign that Rowan will ever get revenge on the twins?

May 21, 2018
Can someone just give a direct answer RE: The Scene Replay unlock?

Everyone keeps offering these vague or unclear assertions as to what to do, but no one has actually gone step by step.

Very frustrating, and my search function has not revealed anything else to assist with this.

D

Deleted member 914647

Great game with awesome graphics but the texts and dialogues are so much that makes the game not really enjoyable.

Reactions: 49khna and Muchos

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Yeah, I feel like there is never any new Andras x Alexia content.
I mean they literally finished the medium corruption event chain for AndrasxAlexia in the update before last, I’m not sure what you expect. There’s not going to be a new scene for any given pairing every single update, and I think AndrasxAlexia already has more scenes than any other pairing that doesn’t involve Rowan.

Can someone just give a direct answer RE: The Scene Replay unlock?

Everyone keeps offering these vague or unclear assertions as to what to do, but no one has actually gone step by step.

Very frustrating, and my search function has not revealed anything else to assist with this.
It doesn’t work.

Game’s still in very early beta, so that feature is a super low priority for the devs right now, who are mostly focusing on continuing the story, writing new sex scenes, and changing the core mechanics.

Reactions: Stes

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
Could you guys update the changelog to be more clear? Right now it's not clear if there are no changes except bug fixes or if we don't have enough information about the changes.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
It's a bug fix, ya godamn pirates.
You would think that after a whole big deal was made out of changing the release order from monthly to a month and a half, people would make the connection that the new release a week after the other one wouldn't actually be a release.

Reactions: Stes

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
So I take it that Rowan will never get back at the twins?
The devs have said that as Rowan grows more powerful, makes alliances/deals of his own, and grows closer to the castle's inhabitants he will have the opportunity to do that. In the far future. Keep in mind we are still in act 1 of the story. What you are talking about happens late in a story near or at the climax of it. That's the way I am playing the game and I quite enjoy it. I keep Alexia corrupted, but never let her cheat on Rowan. Husband and wife are an evil duo in my playthrough.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes