T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yes, they can. There is no new scene with them this release. We just added CGs to the Mid-Corruption Loyalty event.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Rowan: "Is everything ready?"
Alexia: "Yes. It took some convincing, but I managed to get some of the staff to help..."
Rowan: "Then Let's execute Operation Present Giving"

Five hours later

Andras: "What the hell!?"
Jezera: "I presume you got those weird boxes as well..."
Andras: "And not just me, but I've heard the Orcs got them too!"
Jezera: "ROWAN, Get the hell over here and explain yourself!"

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Good game. (y)
But. One of my issue with this game is the save system. It has only seventeen pages. I wish it had unlimited save pages like other renpy games.
Now its a bit confusing, when playing it after a long time, I have no idea where my last save is, so I have to start over.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Good game. (y)
But. One of my issue with this game is the save system. It has only seventeen pages. I wish it had unlimited save pages like other renpy games.
Now its a bit confusing, when playing it after a long time, I have no idea where my last save is, so I have to start over.
That's true of Ren'Py games in general. We'd have to muck up the full save system to fix that. My best advice is to just keep your main save in slot 1 at all times.

lol i meant after the intro
Yeah the mid-corruption scene.

Reactions: eroticstag

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
That's true of Ren'Py games in general. We'd have to muck up the full save system to fix that. My best advice is to just keep your main save in slot 1 at all times.

Yeah the mid-corruption scene.
im so stupid i cant fucking find it. is it the one in the dungeon? if not whats it called in the debug menu? mid corruption one is with the tree

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
It's the one right after. I don't know debug names. When you've raised Alexia to medium corruption, so long as she has the requisite amount of Andras influence, she will get the scene after the tree scene.

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
It's the one right after. I don't know debug names. When you've raised Alexia to medium corruption, so long as she has the requisite amount of Andras influence, she will get the scene after the tree scene.
ok lol because this is just getting ridiculous (because apparently im a idiot) now im gonna make one supper clear detailed question lol. do andras and alexia have sex after the into? theres the mind control dungeon thing ok but other than that? you make it sound like there is. i looked at all the scenes i thought were relevant in the debug and nothing. second i looked a this gallery of all the cgs from this version and i STILL couldnt find it. can you see it anywhere in this im honestly gonna have some kind of mental breakdown soon.

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
ok lol because this is just getting ridiculous (because apparently im a idiot) now im gonna make one supper clear detailed question lol. do andras and alexia have sex after the into? theres the mind control dungeon thing ok but other than that? you make it sound like there is. i looked at all the scenes i thought were relevant in the debug and nothing. second i looked a this gallery of all the cgs from this version and i STILL couldnt find it. can you see it anywhere in this im honestly gonna have some kind of mental breakdown soon. if there is and its for some reason not on this list can you load a save or screenshot before i go cry myself to sleep

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
ok lol because this is just getting ridiculous (because apparently im a idiot) now im gonna make one supper clear detailed question lol. do andras and alexia have sex after the into? theres the mind control dungeon thing ok but other than that? you make it sound like there is. i looked at all the scenes i thought were relevant in the debug and nothing. second i looked a this gallery of all the cgs from this version and i STILL couldnt find it. can you see it anywhere in this im honestly gonna have some kind of mental breakdown soon.
I’m not sure the devs are going to give you specific screenshots or a save (and I can’t, I haven’t played the game in months).

The quick answer to your question is yes, (I think) there’s another sex scene on top of the two you’ve mentioned.

The long answer is that you’re probably going to have to play the game to get to it, if you haven’t been able to track it down in the dev mode. Just to reiterate on what Winter already said, in order to do that, you have to raise Alexia’s subservience to Andras as well as her corruption. Just pursuing her scenes with him should be sufficient for both. Assuming you aren’t also pursuing Jezera scenes, the Andras sex scene should play pretty soon after you get the medium corruption tree event.

As for whether it’s in that gallery, I’m not sure the scene’s been fully illustrated yet? The blowjob on the page you linked seems to be from it, but I seem to recall there’s supposed to be penetration, too, which I don’t see at a quick glance, but I’m busy so maybe I missed it.

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
I’m not sure the devs are going to give you specific screenshots or a save (and I can’t, I haven’t played the game in months).

The quick answer to your question is yes, (I think) there’s another sex scene on top of the two you’ve mentioned.

The long answer is that you’re probably going to have to play the game to get to it, if you haven’t been able to track it down in the dev mode. Just to reiterate on what Winter already said, in order to do that, you have to raise Alexia’s subservience to Andras as well as her corruption. Just pursuing her scenes with him should be sufficient for both. Assuming you aren’t also pursuing Jezera scenes, the Andras sex scene should play pretty soon after you get the medium corruption tree event.

As for whether it’s in that gallery, I’m not sure the scene’s been fully illustrated yet? The blowjob on the page you linked seems to be from it, but I seem to recall there’s supposed to be penetration, too, which I don’t see at a quick glance, but I’m busy so maybe I missed it.
ok ive got the blowjob to happen after the orcs harrased alexia. do you happen to know if the sex is baseed on another scene? o if theres a time thing for it?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
ok ive got the blowjob to happen after the orcs harrased alexia. do you happen to know if the sex is baseed on another scene? o if theres a time thing for it?
I do not, sorry. Like I said, I haven’t played in quite a while, so I’m mostly going on what I can remember offhand from conversations here and the changelogs. I may even be mistaken.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Happy holidays everyone. It has been a pretty good year at Seeds of Chaos, and we'll be looking back in the new year, but for now, I just wanted to wish everyone the best. I hope you all have a great holiday, or at least, being around family isn't too painful. :)

We also have poll winners! First, this month was Alexia x Mary, followed by Rowan x Shani, and finally, Rowan x Qais. As usual, these will be on January's commission list, and will be the next release.
Finally, work on the update is coming along nicely. Sommy has nearly finished all of this month's sex CGs now (we'll be sharing the final piece soon) on top of doing three cinematic CGs of his own, and Winter, Hooky, and Rein have all been working hard on bringing Rastedel to an explosive conclusion in the next release. It is going to be our biggest version yet, and maybe even our most important, but more on that next month. :)

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019

Happy holidays everyone. It has been a pretty good year at Seeds of Chaos, and we'll be looking back in the new year, but for now, I just wanted to wish everyone the best. I hope you all have a great holiday, or at least, being around family isn't too painful. :)

We also have poll winners! First, this month was Alexia x Mary, followed by Rowan x Shani, and finally, Rowan x Qais. As usual, these will be on January's commission list, and will be the next release.
Finally, work on the update is coming along nicely. Sommy has nearly finished all of this month's sex CGs now (we'll be sharing the final piece soon) on top of doing three cinematic CGs of his own, and Winter, Hooky, and Rein have all been working hard on bringing Rastedel to an explosive conclusion in the next release. It is going to be our biggest version yet, and maybe even our most important, but more on that next month. :)
hey dudes can you help me out with a question? ive been told by multiple people there is a andres x alexia sex scene after her mid corruption, is that true? i know of the dungeon scene and the blowjob scene after the orc harassment but for the life of me i cant find another

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
hey dudes can you help me out with a question? ive been told by multiple people there is a andres x alexia sex scene after her mid corruption, is that true? i know of the dungeon scene and the blowjob scene after the orc harassment but for the life of me i cant find another
Dude, seriously, chill. You asked your question several times last page and this page. We get it. Nobody's not replying to you because they're mean. They don't know. That guy is a mod, he's just sharing the info from the Patreon, he's not omniscient.

To answer your question, no, there are no more AndrasxAlexia scenes. They bang in the intro, and then again after Alexia has been corrupted by the Wulump. Alexia thanking Andras for his intervention with the orc doesn't go further than a BJ (atm).

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Dude, seriously, chill. You asked your question several times last page and this page. We get it. Nobody's not replying to you because they're mean. They don't know. That guy is a mod, he's just sharing the info from the Patreon, he's not omniscient.

To answer your question, no, there are no more AndrasxAlexia scenes. They bang in the intro, and then again after Alexia has been corrupted by the Wulump. Alexia thanking Andras for his intervention with the orc doesn't go further than a BJ (atm).
I apologize for my misinformation, then. Didn’t mean to confuse the issue.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes