centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019
On one hand I really want to experience what's already there, cause the art and everything is great from what I've played. On the other, I want the full experience in one go. I have high hopes for this one, hope it gets finished!

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The devs have said that as Rowan grows more powerful, makes alliances/deals of his own, and grows closer to the castle's inhabitants he will have the opportunity to do that. In the far future. Keep in mind we are still in act 1 of the story. What you are talking about happens late in a story near or at the climax of it. That's the way I am playing the game and I quite enjoy it. I keep Alexia corrupted, but never let her cheat on Rowan. Husband and wife are an evil duo in my playthrough.
We're hoping to do something for you this update. There are presently 2 planned Rowan/Alexia scenes this update, one low corruption and one high corruption.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
We're hoping to do something for you this update. There are presently 2 planned Rowan/Alexia scenes this update, one low corruption and one high corruption.
The best Chrstmas present right here. Rastadel on the way to finishing and good old high corruption events with Rowan and Alexia.

There is an Andras/Alexia scene cooking, but Arioch will likely be sojourning himself to his vampire coding study for the next update, so it is wildly unlikely.

Everyone else is basically all hands on deck for Rastedel atm.
How many acts are planned for the completion of the story? I know the fall of Rastedal will be Act 1. But will the game reach Act 3-5 to tell the full story?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We're unsure about how to split a few bits, but this is intended as the 1/3rd marker for the project.

We're unsure about how to split a few bits, but this is intended as the 1/3rd marker for the project.
Will the game take atleast a couple years to be fully complete? Also I heard it will come to steam but will there be any place to buy it on android? I first played the game at update 2.49 and really enjoyed it but did not want to reread it every update and wanted to try the full product.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yes, it probably will take years t totally complete. But, we do plan to launch Act 1 as basically a stand alone product on steam, with the subsequent updates basically acting on that.

I am unsure about the mechanics of our andoid plans. I write sexy words. That is my job.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
I'm currently in the part where you have to choose which side you are on in Rastedel. Is there still a time limit here or am I free to explore a bit more?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I'm currently in the part where you have to choose which side you are on in Rastedel. Is there still a time limit here or am I free to explore a bit more?
As far as I can remember, the only current Rastedel in-universe time limits happen before that. There might be a set week where the game just ends though. I know that was a thing in some earlier versions, but that caused me to start using console commands to change the week occasionally, so I can't say if that's still a thing or not.

Reactions: Muchos

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
We all have to wait until next release before we can burn down Rastedel and hang Werden over the walls...

So keep your swords to the side and your flaming torches ready. It won't be too long now!

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
is there "cheat menu" in this game?
For all those that want to cheat, do the following.

Go to your (Directory)\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\common
Find 00Console.RPY and edit with notepad
Press CTRL+F on your keyboard
Keep searching for "False" until you find

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Chance False to True <<(Make sure its True with a capital T)
Save and exit notepad

Start the game and press Shift+O on your keyboard

List of known commands (Thanks Sojourner)

For castle:

Castle Related

castle.coffers = x
set the COFFERS amount
castle.training_coffers = x
set the TRAINING COFFERS amount
castle.supplies = x
set the SUPPLIES amount (1 soldier consumes 1 supply per week, 1 peasants consumes 0.0001 supplies per week)
castle.peasants = x
set the PEASANTS amount
castle.soldiers = x
set the SOLDIERS amount (seems
castle.morale = x
set the MORALE amount (caps at 100 (Great))
castle.unrest = x
set the UNREST amount (doesn't seem to have a cap, beware. Can go negative, but unsure if this has benefits)
castle.rp = x
set the RESOURCE POINT amount
castle.dp = x
set the DEFENCE POINT amount (not sure how this affects buildings. Each soldier is worht 2 DP)

Alexia Related

alexi.[attribute] = x
set any of alexia's attributes, from energy to nymphomania
Alexi's states seem to only be important in the bonus wife trainer mode now.

Player Related (These took FOREVER to find)
The player prefix is "avatar"
Change "x" to whatever number you want

Other player related commands aren't necessary as you can just give yourself unlimited XP and boost stats from leveling.

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
For all those that want to cheat, do the following.

Go to your (Directory)\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\common
Find 00Console.RPY and edit with notepad
Press CTRL+F on your keyboard
Keep searching for "False" until you find

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Chance False to True <<(Make sure its True with a capital T)
Save and exit notepad

Start the game and press Shift+O on your keyboard

List of known commands (Thanks Sojourner)

For castle:

Castle Related

castle.coffers = x
set the COFFERS amount
castle.training_coffers = x
set the TRAINING COFFERS amount
castle.supplies = x
set the SUPPLIES amount (1 soldier consumes 1 supply per week, 1 peasants consumes 0.0001 supplies per week)
castle.peasants = x
set the PEASANTS amount
castle.soldiers = x
set the SOLDIERS amount (seems
castle.morale = x
set the MORALE amount (caps at 100 (Great))
castle.unrest = x
set the UNREST amount (doesn't seem to have a cap, beware. Can go negative, but unsure if this has benefits)
castle.rp = x
set the RESOURCE POINT amount
castle.dp = x
set the DEFENCE POINT amount (not sure how this affects buildings. Each soldier is worht 2 DP)

Alexia Related

alexi.[attribute] = x
set any of alexia's attributes, from energy to nymphomania
Alexi's states seem to only be important in the bonus wife trainer mode now.

Player Related (These took FOREVER to find)
The player prefix is "avatar"
Change "x" to whatever number you want

Other player related commands aren't necessary as you can just give yourself unlimited XP and boost stats from leveling.
Thank You

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes