manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Are the sex scenes just events?
Not sure if this is what you're asking, but there aren't any repeatable scenes, scenes only happen either during randomly occuring events or scripted events the player can trigger just once as the game progresses.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Did my first playthrough. Sorry for asking too early. I guess I got used to other games just throwing all you can do at you and letting you choose.

Also, how is this only 0.2? I swear I feel like I haven't seen half the game yet

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Did my first playthrough. Sorry for asking too early. I guess I got used to other games just throwing all you can do at you and letting you choose.

Also, how is this only 0.2? I swear I feel like I haven't seen half the game yet
It’s a much larger game than your typical eroge, which is why it’s taking so long in development. I believe the last official estimate put it being close to the end of the first of three acts. And you’ll notice there have now been over 50 updates for version 0.2.

Reactions: T800

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
It’s a much larger game than your typical eroge, which is why it’s taking so long in development. I believe the last official estimate put it being close to the end of the first of three acts. And you’ll notice there have now been over 50 updates for version 0.2.
Holy shit yeah, there's a .52 there. Alright, I'm invested, gonna go and try the paths I didn't take in my first playthrough.

Btw, will there be a way to overthrow the twins and rule yourself, with them as slaves? Is this something the devs said it's gonna be in the game later?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Holy shit yeah, there's a .52 there. Alright, I'm invested, gonna go and try the paths I didn't take in my first playthrough.

Btw, will there be a way to overthrow the twins and rule yourself, with them as slaves? Is this something the devs said it's gonna be in the game later?
They’re keeping plans about the endings pretty close to the chest, I don’t think anything very specific has been finalized, but they’ve rather strongly implied something along those lines will be possible, keeping in mind that the endings are still a pretty long way off. (Also considering it’s probably the most requested ending I’ve seen, it seems pretty likely they’ll try to squeeze it in somewhere.)

Reactions: T800 and DrackDrap

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Fine fine. I'll expand on it a bit. There is a general plan in place for a route we've taken to calling "Conquest". It will be focused on Rowan in a more dominant position.

Beyond that, we haven't said a word of the specifics of what that will entail, and there is a good reason for that. We want leeway for interesting story turns and unexpected ideas.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Fine fine. I'll expand on it a bit. There is a general plan in place for a route we've taken to calling "Conquest". It will be focused on Rowan in a more dominant position.

Beyond that, we haven't said a word of the specifics of what that will entail, and there is a good reason for that. We want leeway for interesting story turns and unexpected ideas.
Better to keep it under wraps. Don't need any surprises spoiled. I just hope there's enough variety for everyone.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Is there any followup to the helayna's escape event if you manage to lie about how did it?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018

Hi. Quoting this post cause idk how to tag :D

I'm trying an idea I have for a mod and was looking through the events and I stumbled upon something that was unintended?

In "ruler_events_13" the line that sets "rowan_shares_room_with_helayna" to "False" is located before a check to that variable essentially forcing it to only go through the "else" clause regardless of where Helayna is located.

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
For all those that want to cheat, do the following.

Go to your (Directory)\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\common
Find 00Console.RPY and edit with notepad
Press CTRL+F on your keyboard
Keep searching for "False" until you find

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Chance False to True <<(Make sure its True with a capital T)
Save and exit notepad

Start the game and press Shift+O on your keyboard

List of known commands (Thanks Sojourner)

For castle:

Castle Related

castle.coffers = x
set the COFFERS amount
castle.training_coffers = x
set the TRAINING COFFERS amount
castle.supplies = x
set the SUPPLIES amount (1 soldier consumes 1 supply per week, 1 peasants consumes 0.0001 supplies per week)
castle.peasants = x
set the PEASANTS amount
castle.soldiers = x
set the SOLDIERS amount (seems
castle.morale = x
set the MORALE amount (caps at 100 (Great))
castle.unrest = x
set the UNREST amount (doesn't seem to have a cap, beware. Can go negative, but unsure if this has benefits)
castle.rp = x
set the RESOURCE POINT amount
castle.dp = x
set the DEFENCE POINT amount (not sure how this affects buildings. Each soldier is worht 2 DP)

Alexia Related

alexi.[attribute] = x
set any of alexia's attributes, from energy to nymphomania
Alexi's states seem to only be important in the bonus wife trainer mode now.

Player Related (These took FOREVER to find)
The player prefix is "avatar"
Change "x" to whatever number you want

Other player related commands aren't necessary as you can just give yourself unlimited XP and boost stats from leveling.
still work?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Rowan: "Is everything ready?"
Alexia: "Yes. It took some convincing, but I managed to get some of the staff to help..."
Rowan: "Then Let's execute Operation Present Giving"

Five hours later

Andras: "What the hell!?"
Jezera: "I presume you got those weird boxes as well..."
Andras: "And not just me, but I've heard the Orcs got them too!"
Jezera: "ROWAN, Get the hell over here and explain yourself!"
It'd be cool to see more reverse corruption events like this visited upon Bloodmeen.:ROFLMAO:

Sain

Sep 22, 2018
Hello, a few questions for anyone who wants to answer:
1) When should I expect the next release, now that the game's gone to two month releases?
2) I stumbled upon the game a while ago, but it seems alot has changed. Who are the new characters post-orciad / from Rastedel?

Also, the game so far has been great & really entertaining!

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Late January/February should be correct.

If you haven't tried the game since around halfway through Orciad here are the major new cast members.

Castle:

- Liurial. Nymphomaniac Elf girl. Takes the role of Rowan's Secretary.
- Nassim. Cliohna's Apprentice. Haughty Fleshcaster.
- Mary. One of the castle maids who can befriend Alexia. Openly gay and a little silly

Rastedel:

- Duke Werden. Incoruptable Lord of Karst. Leader of the high noble factoom. Has a storied past with Rowan.
- Juliet Villele. Werden's Daughter. A romantic who grew up with stories of Rowan's exploits.
- High Arbitron Marianne. Political Savvy church leader who holds the Baron's Ear.
- Lord Jacques Mineur. A minor Noble and business owner with an agenda and de facto leadership of the moneyed class.
- High Chancellor Patricia Crevette. Put upon alcoholic beurocrat and member of Werden's faction.
- Baron Casamir. The faded ruler of Rosaria.
- Lady Ameraine. Ally to Rowan and the Twins. A dark and savy woman with little concern for the people of Rastedel.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes