Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
when i type the code, it doesnt work
What code? What are you trying to do, exactly how are you writing it, and what happens when you hit enter?
We need information or we can't help you, preferably post a screenshot with the problem.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
when i type the code, it doesnt work
Okay yeah, some commands there don't work. I only used the avatar cheats.

if you want gold, use:
castle.treasury = x

if you want soldiers use:
castle.buildings["barracks"].troops = x
castle.buildings["sanctum"].troops = x
castle.buildings["pit"].driders = x

If you need any other cheats just say what you want and I'll see if I can find something

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I hope we can wind up gettin' Rowan a pussy of his own for Andras and company to use.
Theoretically doable for an ending or a one off. But, if the game had to track wether or not Rowan was a woman and multi-state it for every single scene...we would all die from overwork.

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
What code? What are you trying to do, exactly how are you writing it, and what happens when you hit enter?
We need information or we can't help you, preferably post a screenshot with the problem.
it say "castle not identified"

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
it say "castle not identified"
The only place where I managed to get that error is in the main menu. If you're trying to use them in the main menu, don't..

Load a save file, or start a new game.. preferably wait until week 4 and give it another try

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
but rowam needs to be a slutty girl...so his wife can be a happy lesbian...or at least be happy cheating with other girls..behind his/her back besides it would be hot to permanently change his sex..after that no need to tract anything but how wet she gets from all her wifes cheating. :love:

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Wait... paying with Paypal to get more shit... I didn't know you could do that... I only thought it was to obtain the game in a legal manner...

Quick, Greyhide fans, We must seize the Initiative! Let us storm the gates as it were, with empty wallets in our pockets... and Mastercards in our hands! :p

Proceeds to duck out whilst all the other fans begin to pay

Greyhide Fans: "Hey wait, this motherfucker isn't paying!"

TheSexinati: "Ahhh Crap. Bring down the curtains this farce is played... Time to run!"

Proceeds to be lynched by Greyhide Fans

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
as for good art it can and does run into 100s of dollars pre-pic ..so yeah i do have some idea what it costs..being a painter myself..and before you try me painting for you..i only paint historical figures 28mm or bigger.been painting them for over 30 years..and i am very good at it too..so yes some dont have a clue..but i do
Lol. You wanna pay to get double the art on all of the scenes we have in the game featuring Rowan?

Gonna use Paypal or Mastercard?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes