tonicase24

May 10, 2019
then you need to understand..the way it was meant..before giving out your sage advice..you need to do likewise..so it works that way

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
then you need to understand..the way it was meant..before giving out your sage advice..you need to do likewise..so it works that way
Then you used the word incorrectly. Your use of likewise as a one word response has only the context of what you were responding to, which was not repeating your earlier post at all.

now done talking to you in this thread.
Use the edit button on your posts instead of double-posting. It prevents unnecessary thread bloating, and doesn't make you look like you're spamming the thread.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
well if it gets me those scenes..i would pay.but then i would need my name in the game too..
as for good art it can and does run into 100s of dollars pre-pic ..so yeah i do have some idea what it costs..being a painter myself..and before you try me painting for you..i only paint historical figures 28mm or bigger.been painting them for over 30 years..and i am very good at it too..so yes some dont have a clue..but i do
Ah excellent excellent. I'm glad to hear have a good idea of the cost involved. And naturally any contribution on that scale will of course get your name in the game's credits.

Now let's talk brass tax. Based on how much has already been spent, I estimate adding female-tf Rowan will cost about...

...Half a million...

...For part One alone.

Then about 70% of our monthly Patreon income after that.

I'd have to get you a more detailed accounting though. Just get the money ready in the meantime!

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Ah excellent excellent. I'm glad to hear have a good idea of the cost involved. And naturally any contribution on that scale will of course get your name in the game's credits.

Now let's talk brass tax. Based on how much has already been spent, I estimate adding female-tf Rowan will cost about...

...Half a million...

...For part One alone.

Then about 70% of our monthly Patreon income after that.

I'd have to get you a more detailed accounting though. Just get the money ready in the meantime!
I think you're forgetting "time" there mate. The main art for the game still has to be drawn on time, so all of this would be extra work for any artist working on the game that would participate in this... adventure. tl:dr, you should up the price a bit to balance that out.. just my opinion ;):p

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I think you're forgetting "time" there mate. The main art for the game still has to be drawn on time, so all of this would be extra work for any artist working on the game that would participate in this... adventure. tl:dr, you should up the price a bit to balance that out.. just my opinion ;):p
I didn't mention writing or coding either <.<. COugh.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I didn't mention writing or coding either <.<. COugh.
Oh crap, I didn't think about that either. Yeah, some text would need to be changed as well to match the new... scenario.. and some code to check in what state rowan is every time. Might as well pay for a new game tbh :LOL::LOL::LOL:

On the other hand, I'd love a Jezera x Rowan love scene.. so, just as a point of refferance, how much chaching would it be for a tight hug image, a passionate kiss image and a loving fuck on Jezera's bed image with a cum variant? That should do the trick.
I'll do the coding and writing myself :p:p

Last edited:

FayeValentine

Jan 5, 2020
So I played through the latest revision and because I got a new phone I lost all my data before. I seem to remember a Rowan x andras scene in the jail, but the latest game of seeds of chaos didn't show the scene. I got all the way to the end and nothing. Does anyone know what the requirements are to get that or did it get removed?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
So I played through the latest revision and because I got a new phone I lost all my data before. I seem to remember a Rowan x andras scene in the jail, but the latest game of seeds of chaos didn't show the scene. I got all the way to the end and nothing. Does anyone know what the requirements are to get that or did it get removed?
The only one I found needs at least week 30 and at least 2 villages conquered.
Use the command: "call andras_humiliated_rowan" if you want to force it to happen

Reactions: FayeValentine

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
lol guys if you spent half a million on this game it would already be done...
Devs have, I believe, already hinted they to pay more than $100 apiece for art, because they have to pay extra for good artists that meet deadlines and stick around. I dunno how many scenes or CGs are planned for the first part. There's still the end of Rastedel to go, plus presumably the Goblin quest line and maybe some other stuff, and all of that will presumably add more Rowan-featured sex scenes. Keep in mind scenes quite often involve multiple CGs. Then there's the non-sex-scene art. The various art during talk and the leveling screen. The art for non-sex-scene specific scenes, like Rowan arriving at Rastedel, or choosing what he's fighting for after the big battle.

Like, I dunno how much they're paying per piece, how many pieces there will be in the entire part one. But simple math says it's definitely in the many thousands of dollars range. They've already assured you that paying that much would get you in the credits, which supposedly was your only worry. So feel free to start putting forth those thousands of dollars.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
see thousands..sounds more like it then half a million..thousands i could do..half a million..no sir ..but looking into supporting them..one way or the other..it seems like a good way to spend my money.

Reactions: laliandra

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
All kidding aside. Any support you're willing to give the team is appreciated and would be put to good use. Everything else aside, it is appreciated and encouraged.

We probably never will be able to handle the kind of content multiplication something as advanced as gender variance would require. In truth, even if someone showed up one day with a million to burn, we probably never would add in permanent gender variance. The rationale is pretty simple. You can plan for gender variance ahead of time, like a lot of games do.

The way you normally would go about that is design dialogue, sex events, and choices so that they are much less focused on player genitals. Often times it also involves making the protagonist a bit more of a blank slate to compensate. There are a whole lot of design choices you make in order to cut out content duplication.

The end result of that is that it's *very difficult* to add permanent gender transformation/variance into a game that already has it's core design implemented. The process of redesigning on the fly to accommodate such a thing couldn't really be done on a reasonable time frame.

For the record, this is the core issue with a lot of transformation focused content, like the prospect of permanent FutAlexia. Real talk, there are people on the team who'd love to make that a full on option. *Cough Rein Cough*. The problem is that if that was true, not only would we need to introduce a new game-state for it, and go back and rewrite whole scenes to account for that variable. But, we'd have to go back and pay for variants on every single art piece it's possible for the player to get at that point that would allow for Futa. We could try to limit options in such a case and block off certain scene types where we can. But, in most cases that just means making even more extra content.

I got hit by it too. I got a body mod kink. I'd love to be getting Alexia tattoos and piercings by now.

Can't do it. Not feasible. Ain't no one sadder about that then me.

There is two "Transformation" type event, or at least two events that might lead to permanent body modification that we've been considering. However, the implementation plan for them is super complex, deliberate, and requires threading a lot of bullshit together.

In short, permanent bodily transformation will almost never show up in Seeds of Chaos for recurring characters outside of very rare cases or cases where we delibretly designed it to happen ahead of time.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
All kidding aside. Any support you're willing to give the team is appreciated and would be put to good use. Everything else aside, it is appreciated and encouraged.

We probably never will be able to handle the kind of content multiplication something as advanced as gender variance would require. In truth, even if someone showed up one day with a million to burn, we probably never would add in permanent gender variance. The rationale is pretty simple. You can plan for gender variance ahead of time, like a lot of games do.

The way you normally would go about that is design dialogue, sex events, and choices so that they are much less focused on player genitals. Often times it also involves making the protagonist a bit more of a blank slate to compensate. There are a whole lot of design choices you make in order to cut out content duplication.

The end result of that is that it's *very difficult* to add permanent gender transformation/variance into a game that already has it's core design implemented. The process of redesigning on the fly to accommodate such a thing couldn't really be done on a reasonable time frame.

For the record, this is the core issue with a lot of transformation focused content, like the prospect of permanent FutAlexia. Real talk, there are people on the team who'd love to make that a full on option. *Cough Rein Cough*. The problem is that if that was true, not only would we need to introduce a new game-state for it, and go back and rewrite whole scenes to account for that variable. But, we'd have to go back and pay for variants on every single art piece it's possible for the player to get at that point that would allow for Futa. We could try to limit options in such a case and block off certain scene types where we can. But, in most cases that just means making even more extra content.

I got hit by it too. I got a body mod kink. I'd love to be getting Alexia tattoos and piercings by now.

There is two "Transformation" type event, or at least two events that might lead to permanent body modification that we've been considering. However, the implementation plan for them is super complex, deliberate, and requires threading a lot of bullshit together.

In short, permanent bodily transformation will almost never show up in Seeds of Chaos for recurring characters outside of very rare cases or cases where we delibretly designed it to happen ahead of time.
As much as I would love to see Alexia transform into a sexy futa succubus permanently, I can see that it would take a lot of work and money to get it that far. I mean so much that it likely isn't feasible. Still I agree with T51bwinterized in that this team deserves all the support they get and should get even more. With all the flak the game gets for all the ntr stuff, it has so many other options available for players. Character interactions in the game are well thought out and evolve based on player choice. I play Rowan as a dominant overlord who corrupts Alexia but on his own terms, never sharing her (except with X'Zaratl because she's hot and will hopefully want Rowan in her pussy because it's been a long time coming). The sorceress Cliohna tries to make Rowan submit (which through the player choice, he can go along with or fight against) but resisting and showing her strength of will is making her slowly respect Rowan. Even Jezera is beginning to get more hands on with Rowan. All the variables in this game make my head spin, which just goes to show that the team knows what they are doing. With this next update finishing up Rastadel, I can't wait for the updates after that in which the castle npcs get their due. There are future narratives looming such as the fae npcs and deciding who Rowan will favor. Or the drow cities which no doubt will come into play eventually since what kind of evil army doesn't have drow?

Last edited:

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
that's just it..with so much to do..and so many choices its hard not to want to change the male PC..into a female permanently..maybe jezera will cast a spell to change him into her prefect slave girl..to serve her and her new lover alexia ..maybe it will be a reward for alexia to decide his fate at the end...see no need for redoing the whole game.

Reactions: TheSexinati

tonicase24

May 10, 2019

well maybe at the end you will get your tats an piercings..that would be hot for the little house wife.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes