Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
If you're playing the latest release, you'll find that most of the content leading up to the finale of the Rastedel Conquest Arc is done. There are a few events we need, but they will be done for the next release with room to spare.
So, I wanted to take a second to talk to you about what we're planning next.
I will not mince words. The goal of me, Hooky, Rein, Sommy, MDN, and everyone working on Rastedel is to produce a fuckfest the likes of which the genre has never seen before. A sexual story with the epic proportions of fantasy at it's biggest. I'm talking a fucking cacophony of sex the likes of which the western erotic games genre has never fucking seen. Do you understand me? We're going to rock this shit.

(I am pleasantly surprised to find a context in which this clip is 100% appropriate, in both senses of the word)

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
Hello, I have a couple of questions I hope someone can answer! I have been away from this game for a long time now and therefore I have not kept up, at all, with the development diaries over the years. I am a bit curious about the art in the game, how many artists are apart of the development team? I have vague memories of art being commissioned a long time ago, but I could be confusing it with some other game.

I also wonder if the development team have decided upon a dedicated art style for the game? Right now the game seems to have a lot of "different" art styles although many are similar enough to be clumped together. However, there really is at least two very distinct art styles in the game. My main focus for this critic is on the sex scenes and not the general background or UI elements. Although it is important to keep a consistent visual identity with the UI and background as well the main attraction is, at least in my opinion, the sexual CGs which are ultimately the "eye-candy" for the game. An easy example of the difference would be to look at the tavern, job, events. The Jak x Indarah scenes have a completely different art style compared to the Andras x Alexia scene. I am just curious if there has been any form of announcement in which style the game is aiming for going forward?

I just personally feel that having two very different art styles in the sexual CGs has laid the groundwork for possible disappointments and disagreements depending on how much attention any one style gets. I don't know for how long this has been going on or how widespread it is but it could be potentially troublesome to move away from now. On top of that if someone has been waiting for a specific CG and it is in a style they dislike they could be disappointed due to how different the styles are.

I for one am always excited when there is a sex scene, especially intercourse, between Andras x Alexia. The Andras scene after the Wulump dungeon scenes was therefore a bit of an disappointment for me personally. Don't get me wrong I can still get off to it and the descriptive texts, can more or less, stand on their own even without the art. In my opinion, however, Alexia looked really different and not really the same appearance that I fell in love with. Another gripe with that scene and style is that the CGs seemed "fuzzy" and unclear. I could not differentiate between Andras' supposed cum and Alexia's bodily sweat as an example.

All in all the game has improved greatly since the last time I played and I am loving the, for me at least, new castle UI and design, not to mention all the events, features and CGs since the last time I played. I would like to clarify that I don't intend to insult anyone. This is simply my personal opinion and I tried to give a bit of constructive reasoning behind it.

Thanks in advance for any response and, of course, for reading!

Reactions: TheSexinati

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Hello, I have a couple of questions I hope someone can answer! I have been away from this game for a long time now and therefore I have not kept up, at all, with the development diaries over the years. I am a bit curious about the art in the game, how many artists are apart of the development team? I have vague memories of art being commissioned a long time ago, but I could be confusing it with some other game.

I also wonder if the development team have decided upon a dedicated art style for the game? Right now the game seems to have a lot of "different" art styles although many are similar enough to be clumped together. However, there really is at least two very distinct art styles in the game. My main focus for this critic is on the sex scenes and not the general background or UI elements. Although it is important to keep a consistent visual identity with the UI and background as well the main attraction is, at least in my opinion, the sexual CGs which are ultimately the "eye-candy" for the game. An easy example of the difference would be to look at the tavern, job, events. The Jak x Indarah scenes have a completely different art style compared to the Andras x Alexia scene. I am just curious if there has been any form of announcement in which style the game is aiming for going forward?

I just personally feel that having two very different art styles in the sexual CGs has laid the groundwork for possible disappointments and disagreements depending on how much attention any one style gets. I don't know for how long this has been going on or how widespread it is but it could be potentially troublesome to move away from now. On top of that if someone has been waiting for a specific CG and it is in a style they dislike they could be disappointed due to how different the styles are.

I for one am always excited when there is a sex scene, especially intercourse, between Andras x Alexia. The Andras scene after the Wulump dungeon scenes was therefore a bit of an disappointment for me personally. Don't get me wrong I can still get off to it and the descriptive texts, can more or less, stand on their own even without the art. In my opinion, however, Alexia looked really different and not really the same appearance that I fell in love with. Another gripe with that scene and style is that the CGs seemed "fuzzy" and unclear. I could not differentiate between Andras' supposed cum and Alexia's bodily sweat as an example.

All in all the game has improved greatly since the last time I played and I am loving the, for me at least, new castle UI and design, not to mention all the events, features and CGs since the last time I played. I would like to clarify that I don't intend to insult anyone. This is simply my personal opinion and I tried to give a bit of constructive reasoning behind it.

Thanks in advance for any response and, of course, for reading!
I believe there are three artists (and have been since pretty close to the beginning); two of them handle event scenes, while the other (I think) handles backgrounds, character portraits, and I think most other things. What you’re mostly seeing in those “two distinct styles” is the two different event scene artists, and yes, their styles are very different; it’s especially jarring since it’s not just style, but even details of character design, including elements as basic as hairstyle, level of detail, and coloration. It definitely takes getting used to.

I’m guessing here, and I’m sure our resident devs could answer better, but the main advantage to this arrangement is probably speed and cost—having two artists involved who the patrons like (and who are willing to work for a given fee, even if their styles don’t match well) is going to be significantly more conducive to getting art in the game quickly than having only a single event artist.

JoshuaChua352

Jun 27, 2018
For android is there a mode to activate to developer?for android build there doesn't seem to have an option to activate developer mode..

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
New update is here:

Im downloading it now but without a premium account its going to take a couple of hours.

• Love
Reactions: Ethan1234

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
*Link removed to avoid my account being suspended now that the thread has been updated*

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a more stable way to see the scenes? Unren opens them up, but I constantly see errors when trying to actually see the scenes.

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
can someone tell me how I can prevent the character's death. The twins say something about an army marching upon us and I have 3 options which all lead to game over.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes