Kamiz85

Oct 26, 2019
Hi ! I saw SoC will be on steam soon, so is the game far from the end ? I don't like to play a game that isn't completed. Is there enough content for some hours atm ? ty

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Hi ! I saw SoC will be on steam soon, so is the game far from the end ? I don't like to play a game that isn't completed. Is there enough content for some hours atm ? ty
I believe the devs have said that this next update will bring us to roughly a third of the way to being finished with the full project. It does, however, more or less conclude the first major arc of the game, and even in the state it’s currently in, it’s much longer than the large majority of games of its ilk. As to how many hours you’ll get, that depends heavily on how quickly you read and whether you like to explore alternative choices—the storyline isn’t exactly branching at this stage, but the game is still heavily choice driven, and this affects what events you’ll end up seeing as well as the protagonists’ relationships with other characters.

I’d say if you’re interested in checking the game out and don’t want to wait another... few years, in all probability, for it to be complete, one of the next couple of updates (so January or March 31st, respectively) will be just about the best possible versions to do it.

Reactions: T800

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Command to force it. I have the dev mode on but don't know which event would trigger it.
There are 2 Rowan x Drider scenes in the game, I'm just going to give you both since idk which one is the one you want.

"call spider_be_reborn" is the command for the male drider x Rowan scene. (Choose the male drider, the female one doesn't have cg (I think))
"call drider_gets_loose" is the command for the female drider x Rowan scene.

You can also use my mod that lets you play these events and many more without using any console commands. ;):giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: redarrow1322

AngreeWookie

Dec 30, 2017
anyone else think it's pretty funny that people are discussing military strategy in a dark fantasy eroge game's thread?
I was thinking the whole time I was reading it... "Damn I love these users and this site." I had a big goofy grin just remembering battle manuals and tactics I had drawn up for fantasy battles.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I was thinking the whole time I was reading it... "Damn I love these users and this site." I had a big goofy grin just remembering battle manuals and tactics I had drawn up for fantasy battles.
Ah shit, now you're bringing me down Memory lane!

I remember a time long, long ago, When I was younger and just getting into, err... fanfic writing and the like. I used to have a blogspot that was quite literally pages of that stuff. Full of the oft-repeated bullshittery that everyone copies down from some Victorian book or olde-school DnD manual. The shit you do when you have no prior experience and just don't bother asking the questions.

Unfortunately, over the course of like a year or two I discovered that most of my so-called 'research' actually turned out to be either unreliable or full of shit. So that blog got murderised and I haven't looked back since.

The crime of being young, gullible and believing the shit that enters most 'history' books, I suppose. When I realized that, I was like "Huh, Maybe I ought to try doing that shit." So that's what I did.

When it comes to learning about the past, I find that just going out and doing the shit yourself is a great way of finding things out for yourself. You never know what you might discover...

Like sewing. Beating people in armour over the head with a rattan club (Yep, I got to do that once!) Or fussing over fabric. I also used to do SCA type reenactment stuff (It wasn't for very long), but I don't do that anymore (For reasons I don't want to go into). I Got to fight larpers once though, they were easy lol, they just charged in to us no fucks given and got wrecked!

Nothing better than a thirty-year-old or so male giving me a hissy fit! His friends were like "WTF dude"... Ahhh those were the days! :p

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
DEAR FUCKING PIRATES.

As we approach the upcoming super-release, I wanted to take a second to remind you all that the particular nature of this release means slightly different etiquette is in effect.

When discussing the plot events of this release or the presence or absence of previously unseen CGs, please put that conversation in spoilers. You can put things in spoilers by clicking the "Flag" icon above the text box. It is next to the smiley face.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This release is designed to be played rather then discussed ahead of play. Please do not ruin it for people who have not yet played the release by posting spoilers outside of spoiler boxes.

If I see someone posting release spoilers outside of the spoiler box, I will annoy you.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME YA THIEVES.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Andras: "I demand your silence!"

Rowan: "Hey... you don't have to shout in my ear y'know..."

Andras: "Too much?"

Rowan: "Yes, too much...

Camera pans out so dungeon becomes visible and Rowan is seen to be tied up.

Andras: "God damn pirates..."

Rowan: "What was that?

Andras: "Nothing..."

Alexia: "Mmmmm... Whip him good!"

Last edited:

bl4xb0x

Jul 4, 2019
Hey, got a question here for folks. Been keeping an eye on this for the past, what, few months now? I've been curious on exactly how to rescue Delane and unlock her scenes. I haven't been able to do so in any of the recent updates. I've corrupted her, I've had her fall into Ulcro's arms, etc, but I've never been able to trigger the events necessary to get her out of there and unlock the scenes.

If not that, what is the name of the event(s) in the debug menu? The naming conventions aren't consistent, and I haven't been able to find it there in the 400 or so events in the list.

Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes