Orangeeez

Mar 14, 2018
Hey, got a question here for folks. Been keeping an eye on this for the past, what, few months now? I've been curious on exactly how to rescue Delane and unlock her scenes. I haven't been able to do so in any of the recent updates. I've corrupted her, I've had her fall into Ulcro's arms, etc, but I've never been able to trigger the events necessary to get her out of there and unlock the scenes.

If not that, what is the name of the event(s) in the debug menu? The naming conventions aren't consistent, and I haven't been able to find it there in the 400 or so events in the list.

Thanks!
You have to chose the route that helps the female Orc leader, at some point you'll have the choice to betray her and rescue Delane. But FYI the rescue mission is very RNG dependent and unless you want Delane to die you'll have to save and reload a lot

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
You don't HAVE to commit to helping the female orc leader (and some of the dialogue ingame seems to hint she will be less mad at you in the future if you don't double-cross her), it is just that the rescuing Delane route plays the same way as hers.

You need to discover Delane's location, talk with her until you gain her trust (but don't choose the options that pushes her towards Ulcro), have Rowan investigate the camp until he comes up with an escape plan, then you need to hire a distraction among the orcs and get a disguise for Delane. The escape itself has a lot of dice rolls so you might need to redo it a few times for it to be successful. If you double-cross the female orc leader, the dice rolls are easier though.

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
If you disable NTR, does it also disable scenes where your wife has sex with other women?

I don't want to see anything with her sleeping with another guy, but I'd like to see scenes of her with other girls.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
All scenes in the game are Opt-In/Opt-Out. Especially all scenes featuring Alexia fucking anyone. All the NTR tag is auto-selects the Opt-Outs for the NTR scenes. If you wanna play lesbian cheating only, just leave NTR on but Opt-Out of the MxF Cheating Scenes.

Reactions: Stes and cloudmoon

bl4xb0x

Jul 4, 2019
I know NTR isn't everyone's cuppa, but goddamn if I ever decide to opt out. The art is just too damn good.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So, I guess once this amazing game releases on Steam, the free versions will be over and freemium shall be no more, won't it?
Because no game on Steam has ever been successfully pirated to work without Steam... :rolleyes:

detra

Dec 10, 2018
Hi. I've made a scene replay mod for SoC. It works a lot like the one already in the game but, it has almost all the scenes and shows a bit more of the event instead of showing just the sex scene itself.

I haven't modified any of the game files, with the exception of one line of code in the journal screen file, where I've added the button to use the thing, so it shouldn't affect the main game at all.
It doesn't change anything in your save, so you can see any scene without the stat changes that come with it.

It also plays event chains without the need of waiting in between individual events. so you could play through all of Orciad at once, or play through Helayna's events etc.

Now, I'm not that great at UI and that becomes apparent pretty fast.. The whole thing works by typing one of the keywords I've provided when the mod asks you to.. there's a tutorial, as well as the keywords in the "readme.txt" file.

I plan on adding the Marry and the Restedel events when the next update drops. I also plan on adding a way to do a bit of stat changes before playing an event as well as adding some skipping points for event chains.

To use it, just merge the "game" folder in the mod's .rar archive with SoC's "game" folder and replace the "journal_screen.rpy" file when it asks you to do it.

Well that's kind of all.. if you try it, let me know if you have any feedback or if you've encountered any bugs related to the mod.
The writing makes every scene better for me, if it does for you too, have fun.
Thanks for the mod and as far as i can see it works fine
But could you make the key words you need to type in numbers? perhaps a separate number per scene.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
If you buy it on steam. All is forgiven.

In fact:

ARE YOU A PIRATE? ARE YOU UNLIKELY TO SUPPORT THE GAME'S RELEASE FINANCIALLY? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE WAY TO HELP THE GAME/GIVE BACK?

PUT IT ON YOUR STEAM WISH LIST TOMORROW. DON'T GOTTA BUY IT. JUST WISH LIST. THAT HELPS US WITH THE ALGORITHM/GET TO THE FRONT PAGE.

That doesn't absolve the piracy, obviously. But, it does offer us real aid and it doesn't cost you a dime.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Okay, i'm gonna have some money day 5 and i'm certainly gonna buy it on Steam, i've been following the game since the start, but unfortunatle i've never supported Patreon, but a game so profissional like that deserves to receive some money and love. It's by far my favourite game and expect my money on Steam for sure !

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes