MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Because the NTR is a discreet *storyline* whereas the FemDom is contained in Castle Events.

Besides. It was one hastily written message. It was not designed as a full accounting of the kinks in the game in detail. It was just a message.
And of course it get it's own "storyline" while every other fetish gets shafted.

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
Because the NTR is a discreet *storyline* whereas the FemDom is contained in Castle Events.

Besides. It was one hastily written message. It was not designed as a full accounting of the kinks in the game in detail. It was just a message.
There's never enough NTR ! Keep on the good job, andnthanks for your dedication ! :p

• Love
Reactions: T800 and lexlutha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
" We raced way ahead to get Rastedel done, and there are bunches of Castle NPC, NTR, Side Quests, and Act 1 Epilogue stuff left to come." Why would you specify NTR on this list over something like Femdom, when its the fetish with some of the most content and femdom has little in comparison? Seems like your priorities are hyper focused on NTR.
This says more about you than the dev team.
If the mere mention on a blurb of one genre that you dislike is enough for you to try picking a fight with the developers then I sugest you drop the hyperbole and find some way to cooldown instead of keep throwing baseless acusations around.
-----------------------------------

edit:
In other more happier news, my steam purchase was already approved. :p
soc.jpg

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Really? Because I want more more Jez and Rowan, yet Alexia and Andras has like 10 times more pairings. Be real, no need to put of a shitty front.
I don't think they are putting up a front or anything. There is femdom in the game if that's your kink for scenes with Jezera, Cliohna, and Arzyl (or whatever that thick fae elf's name is). You have to be patient if you want to get more of the stuff you like in the game, the devs have a lot of stuff to work through every month. I have been a supporter for a long time now. Slowly the devs have been working on maledom content (and its fucking great so far) and futa content. I know it'll take a while to get to, but it will be good. I'm just glad that Rowan has the choice to try and be more dominant/equal with Jezera when she's teasing him, while it may not be as rewarding at first, she may actually like someone who doesn't just fall for her right away.

B1gCh33sy

Jul 22, 2018
And of course it get it's own "storyline" while every other fetish gets shafted.
It has to get its own storyline in order for it to be optional. Having a cadre of writers incorporate a fetish/theme in the main narrative would be much harder if that theme would also have to be optional/avoidable. Updates would be even longer in-between if the NTR was going to be incorporated into the main narrative while still being removable for mass appeal.

Kamazoom

Sep 13, 2016
Haven't checked this game for a while, is it one of the "we will delay uploading the update because we were asked to" threads? Not looking for trouble, just asking.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Haven't checked this game for a while, is it one of the "we will delay uploading the update because we were asked to" threads? Not looking for trouble, just asking.
What are you asking for exactly? If a patron wants to share, they will. There's not much that the devs can do about it if they do. And there are always some patrons (for every game), who don't feel like sharing because they want to be fair to the developer. Either the public version will drop here or some patron will leak, as has always been the case.

BrandonW

Jun 28, 2019
Dear sir, I have downloaded from the Patreon but most of the new scenes are completely black and won't show up in the CG section. Is there a problem or can I fix it somehow?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Dear sir, I have downloaded from the Patreon but most of the new scenes are completely black and won't show up in the CG section. Is there a problem or can I fix it somehow?
At present we tend to write scenes right up until the release is coming out. We tried to do 1-2 scenes+art at the same time this release and it was a fucking nightmare.

As a general rule, there is black screens for new scenes until we go back and fill them in. The lag between writing and art is totally normal.

BrandonW

Jun 28, 2019
At present we tend to write scenes right up until the release is coming out. We tried to do 1-2 scenes+art at the same time this release and it was a fucking nightmare.

As a general rule, there is black screens for new scenes until we go back and fill them in. The lag between writing and art is totally normal.
Thank you for clarifying, much appreciated. Again, keep up the good work.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes