asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Also.. anyone got a save after u secure that the old Orc is the chief, I went full on NTR as well..
So if anyone got a save like that, really would apriciate it. Thanks

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Haven't checked this game for a while, is it one of the "we will delay uploading the update because we were asked to" threads? Not looking for trouble, just asking.
Not going to get into the motivation as to why but lately either chans or yiff have shared this game earlier, the patrons ITT tend not to share it for a good long while so you may want to just check other sites for this one if you want it ahead of here

Aug 26, 2016
I'm considering buying this game on Steam, however before I commit to that, I need to know, is the patreon version updated before the steam version or are the updates simultaneous? Nevermind, just checked the update, the steam version will always be one update behind the patreon version. I'll still probably buy it, but this is somewhat disappointing.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Well , decided to finaly help this game i like, a bit sad that the steam version will not be up to date with the patreon (For personal reasons i cant give a montly payment so the one time thing was the best i can do), but at least i imagine that i will help the game in some way or other.
Now to wait for the content to come

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Dear folks supporting us on steam,

Thank you.

I know you guys don't find it a perfect solution. I understand. But, you are legitimately helping us out and ensuring we can continue to develop the game. I'll talk to the boss and see what steps we can take to ensure folks who get the game on steam get a satisfactory experience. I can't promise you get as good rewards as the Patrons, but if you ever have a problem you can bring it up with me and I'll pass it up the chain.

On a side note, if you do purchase the game on steam, something worth doing is leaving a review. It could be five words long. It could be 500 words long. But, we've been hearing from our publisher that really helps the game's visibility and helps us a lot with the algorithm. However, if you've bought the game on steam, you're helping us a lot already and I don't want to devalue that.

Keep on rocking on, SoC F95!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I intend to make a review soon. T51bwinterized what will be the periodicity of the steam version updates when compared to the patreon? Few days/weks later or one version later?

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I believe it was every 4 months, but I'd have to double check with the boss the moment he's awake.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
And you fellow Pirates can always check out the Discord too, you know.

Meet the Devs. Compliment or talk shit about the writer who did that new scene you liked/disliked, shit-talk the residents... Stop the Artist from committing suicide, show off your sexy artwork and/or memes. Enjoy a large bowl of popcorn whilst looking at Nerds have philosophical debates. Most importanly of all, Make fun of the Maker, Lord Arioch, by saying he's old fashioned and that his favourite movies suck! :p

Oh, and at every opportunity show off the Maps whenever a new person comes along with a question about where to find this or that. Then you can brag about how Pirates are better at cartography and customer support! :cool:

We do have diebesgrab afterall!

Edit: I should probably add one important point of distinction. You can be a bit of a dick, Just don't be a shit cunt. That is all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: T800
Aug 26, 2016
Alright, I bought the game on steam last night, now if some kind soul could oh, I dunno, upload the latest version here that would be much appreciated. Also, this game needs more of Rowan fucking the Elf Slut.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Stop the Artist from committing suicide
That is not the best of jokes. Cause right now I'm worried the artist is making such humor, and statistically that usually masks a real desire to actually hurt themselves. Maybe people need to actually be taking those jokes seriously.

It does feel a bit awkward to ask, but will the game get updated on F95?
Yes, Soon™. Remember the Pirate Mantra. "Never appraise loot where you find it, always go for the booty, and never ask for updates to a game."

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Dear folks supporting us on steam,

Thank you.

I know you guys don't find it a perfect solution. I understand. But, you are legitimately helping us out and ensuring we can continue to develop the game. I'll talk to the boss and see what steps we can take to ensure folks who get the game on steam get a satisfactory experience. I can't promise you get as good rewards as the Patrons, but if you ever have a problem you can bring it up with me and I'll pass it up the chain.

On a side note, if you do purchase the game on steam, something worth doing is leaving a review. It could be five words long. It could be 500 words long. But, we've been hearing from our publisher that really helps the game's visibility and helps us a lot with the algorithm. However, if you've bought the game on steam, you're helping us a lot already and I don't want to devalue that.

Keep on rocking on, SoC F95!
Good to see it get an actual release on Steam, and it's good to see that you didn't overprice it like a lot of indie developers tend to do. Buuuut a quarterly update schedule isn't going to get me to pay for it. I'll consider it once you're out of early access, but until then... yo ho fiddle dee dee.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Version 0.2.054(Bugfix)
WIN

MAC

Android

New scenes
  • Andras x Alexia (Kissing, NTR)
  • Rowan x Koh 1 & 2 (Orc, Vanilla)
  • Rowan x Draith (Gay)
  • Rowan x Liurial (Light maledom, Spanking)
  • Pony Stop 2 (BDSM, Lesbian, Pony Play)
  • Rowan x Helayna 1 & 2 (Cunnilingus)
  • Batri Victorious (Cinematic CG)
  • Ulcro Victorious (Cinematic CG)
  • Alexia x Mary 1 & 2 (Lesbian)
  • Rowan x Qais 1 & 2 (Gay)
  • Rowan x Shani (BDSM)
  • Rowan x Alexia Aftercare (Vanilla)
  • Rastedel Story CGs 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 (Cinematic CGs)
  • Rastedel Night Variant Background
  • Slums Night Variant Background
  • Rastedel Barracks Variant Background
  • Mirrored Palace Aftermath Variant Background
  • Thorn Knight Sprite
  • Royal Knight Sprite

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes