BrandonW

Jun 28, 2019
Got the game on Steam, keep up the good work fellas. Quick question when will the Patreon version be up and will the Steam version be updated in 4 months time as per noted in the site.

YunfDozen

Sep 13, 2019
Does anyone know what build number the steam version is? the 2.52 we have here ends around the time you choose who to back for power in the kingdom. does the steam version go past that?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Patreon will be updated in a few hours. We're testing and waiting for Sommy to have one last piece in relese-able condition

I am not privy to all of the steam plans, but we will be updating it periodically (though slower then Patreon).

Should be the 2.52. I'd have to check.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
1580517349558.png

Listen Up Everyone:

Seeds of Chaos Version 0.2.53 is now out to Patrons. This is the largest release, by far, in the history of the game. It's equivalent in length of 4 months worth of updates. This is a Double Sized monster, with material that has not yet been attempted in the entire H-game genre. Release notes are .

The Seeds of Chaos Steam Page is now up. You can find it . It will remain behind the Patreon version, but it offers a legal way to pay for the game one time and continue to get updates.

Even is you are not planning to buy the game on Steam (If you're a patron or a pirate, for example), it is still valuable for you to visit the page so that the algorithim sees it has traffic. It is especially helpful if you add it to your steam wish list, even if you do not buy it. The algorithim tracks numbers of wishlist appearances. Please consider helping us out by doing so.

Lastly, remember to only include discussion of this releases' events in spoiler tags. Do not spoil the plot twists/secret content to people.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The AndrasxAlexia art scene, that's part of the corruption scene? Or does it belong to another scene?

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Planning on buying the stream version version. Couple of questions before that though.

1) Is the stream version similar to patreon version meaning does it cover all the sex scenes and CGs and storyline covered in the latest release on patreon?
I would like to complete Rastadel arc as mentioned in v2.53. is it covered in the stream version too?

2) Also will this purchase on steam cover all the future updates too or do I have to purchase the future updates as and when they come?

I have never really used stream so asking because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: T51bwinterized

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Planning on buying the stream version version. Couple of questions before that though.

1) Is the stream version similar to patreon version meaning does it cover all the sex scenes and CGs and storyline covered in the latest release on patreon?

2) Also will this purchase on steam cover all the future updates too or do I have to purchase the future updates as and when they come?

I have never really used stream so asking because of that.
1. Yes, we have not cut any content for steam. You are not playing the latest release in Steam, but the current version is the complete 2.52 without cuts.

2. Yes. We do plan on updating the steam version, and it will eventually be fully complete. If you buy it once, you continue to get updates. However, the Steam version will always be behind the Patreon version.

Please note, however, that the link above I only for Act 1 (I believe). However, act 1 will remain in development for a good time left to come. We raced way ahead to get Rastedel done, and there are bunches of Castle NPC, NTR, Side Quests, and Act 1 Epilogue stuff left to come.

Reactions: T800

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
1. Yes, we have not cut any content for steam. You are not playing the latest release in Steam, but the current version is the complete 2.52 without cuts.

2. Yes. We do plan on updating the steam version, and it will eventually be fully complete. If you buy it once, you continue to get updates. However, the Steam version will always be behind the Patreon version.

Please note, however, that the link above I only for Act 1 (I believe). However, act 1 will remain in development for a good time left to come. We raced way ahead to get Rastedel done, and there are bunches of Castle NPC, NTR, Side Quests, and Act 1 Epilogue stuff left to come.
AS if there isn't already an abundance of NTR already.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Our problem until recently was just the absence of a dedicated Femdom writer. We've been able to put in a bit, but we're looking to expand.

Coverage gaps normally have more to do with the absence of a dedicated writer then some abstract priority.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Our problem until recently was just the absence of a dedicated Femdom writer. We've been able to put in a bit, but we're looking to expand.

Coverage gaps normally have more to do with the absence of a dedicated writer then some abstract priority.
Yet somehow that doesn't make your list, while a fetish that already has a lot of content does. See the issue?

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
It is on the list. I just said we're doing more. I am confused what you are saying?
" We raced way ahead to get Rastedel done, and there are bunches of Castle NPC, NTR, Side Quests, and Act 1 Epilogue stuff left to come." Why would you specify NTR on this list over something like Femdom, when its the fetish with some of the most content and femdom has little in comparison? Seems like your priorities are hyper focused on NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: rendezvousman

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Because the NTR is a discreet *storyline* whereas the FemDom is contained in Castle Events.

Besides. It was one hastily written message. It was not designed as a full accounting of the kinks in the game in detail. It was just a message.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes