TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Fair enough. I wasn't trying to come across harshly since I didn't fully know the situation or context. Personally I've experienced it a lot where my jokes about self harm weren't entirely jokes, but everyone laughed along instead of asking if I was ok. It's made me really aware of how often jokes are used to mask real issues, like with Robin Williams. So I get concerned when others do it.
Yeah, don't worry about these guys. Besides, you didn't come across as being harsh at all. ;)

They actually read our comments (They do that, you know). The Artist stated this "nah i don't play that game. i'm the least person you'll ever think of killing myself."

And if it's any consolation, I too have witnessed people using jokes to mask real-world issues. It certainly is a thing to be cautious of. I've also had several people express their own suicidal thoughts to me in PM's on Internet forums. Not this one. Nooooooot Fun.

Talking to people with suicidal thoughts on the internet, that is a real god-damned hassle. Either it's a made up sap-story about how they will kill themselves to make people emotionally cling to them, largely because of big-time issues... or It is a legit thing and you really are looking at people who do want to kill themselves, also because of big-time issues. And then you go about walking on eggshells because you don't want to set off some C-4 in the room and cause shit to explode, and walking on egg-shells means you can't be frank and tell people to take a fucking break and think things through and reflect on their shit. These suck balls. Big balls.

And talking to them might eventually lead you down into a big, emotional time-sink sinkhole that swallows your enjoyment, your time and your happiness. Don't be surprised if people play onto your feelings and discard you after a couple days. Or if you tell them to seek help, they tell you to fuck off. Ho boy.

I don't even want to deal with that shit. Both because I'm not qualified, and God damnit I've got my own problems to deal with. But I also don't want internet acquaintances knocking themselves off the map either. :cry:

I'll take people making joke suicide comments any day over that.

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Hey, got a question. What things increase and decrease Alexia’s corruption/ relationship with Rowan?
I know that it is kinda obvious, but I just want to make sure :/
EDIT: is there a way to see those stats in game?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Hey, got a question. What things increase and decrease Alexia’s corruption/ relationship with Rowan?
I know that it is kinda obvious, but I just want to make sure :/
EDIT: is there a way to see those stats in game?
I can't remember too many specific instances, but generally figuring out what increases/decreases relationship is pretty obvious. Taking Helayna, for instance, decreases relationship. Overall being loyal and loving, etc, though obviously that's only in scenes that can get back to her, such as Helayna. (Sleeping with random people outside the castle won't really harm it.)

For corruption, things are even more obvious. Pretty much anything causing her to dabble in Obvious Do Not Dabble In Things, like magic talking books or fruit from corrupted trees, will raise it, as will things like being vindictive towards others. Opposites decrease it. Generally, unlike relationship (Where the choices are mostly Rowan's), corruption is often a choice you make as Alexia. Oh, and keep in mind some of the current corruption scenes also risk Jezera/Andras influence on Alexia, so if you're not into that, it can be a little trickier.

As for seeing the stats in-game, the only real way is to use the console. If you don't know how to enable Ren'Py console, search the thread for "console" or the forums in general for "unren." There's numerous lists of console commands in the thread, but I know for certain a post I made at some point in the thread has the ones for changing AND seeing stats, though not all stats can easily be seen even then. (Pretty sure corruption and relationship are two of the ones that can though.)

Reactions: T800 and tonicase24

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Bit the bullet and got the game on steam still playing the pirated version tho. Am i wrong or there aren't all that many scenes between Rowan and Jezera yet? With the amount of Jezera/Alexia it felt like Rowan is getting cucked by the wife that cucks him
your wife - Alexia will cucked Rowan a lot

Hougoumont777

Feb 4, 2020
Hi people. Can I ask how to build breeding pit ? I Found one while exploring.
is it need to research or I have to wait for something later? I'm at week 29

danielcool19

Aug 27, 2017
I finished the game and I thoroughly enjoyed it but I don't have all the scenes unlocked. Is there a way to unlock all of them right away?

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Any way to capture complete Rastadel. All the scenarios are leading to capturing only half of it.

Also while corrupting Patricia, is there a way to keep the charm so that Patricia is loyal to Rowan and now the twins?

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
Any way to capture complete Rastadel. All the scenarios are leading to capturing only half of it.

Also while corrupting Patricia, is there a way to keep the charm so that Patricia is loyal to Rowan and now the twins?
No.

Not at the moment, planned for a later release according to the devs.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes