Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Playing the mac version, just started. The scene guide says you can "summon Liuriel", but I've never seen that option in the throne room. Are there specific prerequisites? It also says you can have sex with her the first time you meet her, but I've also never seen that option. Can you meet her in the explore phase?
Liuriel's content starts with a ruler event meeting after an explore phase from what I recall. Pretty sure that's the first time you meet her at all, and it's pretty obvious what to do to continue with her.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
I can't speak to this update's Rastedel events in particular, but old saves regularly DO break later events (And sometimes the game entirely), often due to missing flags. There was at least one (Probably more, I forget) previous incident of this for Rastedel, and while you can sometimes fix these issues by looking at the files to figure out something that needs to be set to true/false in console to continue event lines, for Rastedel it is...most definitely not worth it trying to figure that out.

If your events aren't continuing because of an old save issue, for Rastedel at the very least, possibly best to just play through game again (Keeping in mind that the same thing could happen with the next update.) It could also be something else, since there are points when the Rastedel continuation is an event back at the castle, but while I can't speak for the new Rastedel events, these are I think easy to trigger as, "Go back to castle, wait a week."

Not sure about Fey Court though.
I made 2 new saves after the update because i know old ones break, in both i got stuck in the same place Shenhan describes , first one i had saved Delane so i decided to see if that was the problem a made one where i did not , the end was the same, picked my option, conquered the first place, then after 2 baracks visits , 2 Julie events and 4 slums events ... nothing hapens, i get no new options, copers club is in a eternal loop of first visit , palace after the second event with the duke got nothing. I have skiped weeks until week 90 but still nothing

theweedy

Dec 19, 2017
The only rastadel routes that have been implemented is the coppers and Patricia......Duke werden is being released later

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
The only rastadel routes that have been implemented is the coppers and Patricia......Duke werden is being released later
That i know , that is why i decided to do a run without rescuing Delane to make sure it was not that that locked the event, but since both with and without her the conquering does not triguer i have no idea what i am missing

Hougoumont777

Feb 4, 2020
Weird. The Orcs says there's no need hunting gifts for Dalane (option go hunting gifts disappear) but when I go see Ulcro, he's still yell at me
"ya take her more gifts then we talk"
Other options with Batri and Tarish end with nothing new
In Capital after 1st visit , I see 2 options (visit Palace and Noble Lodge) but all ending with nothing new (just text). SO I wander around to week 60 the game tell me there's a force with 2000 coming then ... Game Over

Last edited:

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Weird. The Orcs says there's no need hunting gifts for Dalane (option go hunting gifts disappear) but when I go see Ulcro, he's still yell at me
"ya take her more gifts then we talk"
Other options with Batri and Tarish end with nothing new
In Capital after 1st visit , I see 2 options (visit Palace and Noble Lodge) but all ending with nothing new (just text). SO I wander around to week 60 the game tell me there's a force with 2000 coming then ... Game Over
You need to convince Delane first
Read the stickied guide for more detail, it has a lot useful information

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
My problem with this game is -- they release new content and I can never find it. What am i doing wrong?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes