rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Hi people. Can I ask how to build breeding pit ? I Found one while exploring.
is it need to research or I have to wait for something later? I'm at week 29
You have to research Monster Taming first to unlock the option to build Breeding Pit
Go back to the nest after you complete the building

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Hi people. Can I ask how to build breeding pit ? I Found one while exploring.
is it need to research or I have to wait for something later? I'm at week 29
You have to finish research on Telescopics (or it could be Traversal, don't remember), then research Monster Taming and then build the Breeding Pit.

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
The "Horrid Harry and his Hideous Rascals" part just crack me up a bit
Didn't see it coming from this mostly-dark games

Will some of those character make another appearance later?
I have a feeling they will

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
i am having trouble getting the conquering of Rastedel , i have already gone through the events on both Jacques and Patricia (The first time i was in a save where i recued Delane and just to make sure i went the route she goes with ulcro just to make sure) but both times the event seem not to triger or option does not apear (i is suposed to be an option on the city?).
Am i missing something? i did everything i can (down town i get all 4 events, dont know if there is a 5th), is my game bugged or am i not looking in the right place?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
The "Horrid Harry and his Hideous Rascals" part just crack me up a bit
Didn't see it coming from this mostly-dark games

Will some of those character make another appearance later?
I have a feeling they will
I believe it was Rein who did that part.

Yeah, It's one of my favourites too!

Reactions: rev33

Salix166

Aug 22, 2018
So I'm long supporter of the game.
Now I have two question.

What is needed so the fey get to court? It never triggers.

And second due old save games tend to break the game a bit?
In the new version I'm stuck where alexwildfire is stuck. Patricia corruption and nothing more is possible.

Also I never got to finish the North Side alleys.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
So I'm long supporter of the game.
Now I have two question.

What is needed so the fey get to court? It never triggers.

And second due old save games tend to break the game a bit?
In the new version I'm stuck where alexwildfire is stuck. Patricia corruption and nothing more is possible.

Also I never got to finish the North Side alleys.
i am having trouble getting the conquering of Rastedel , i have already gone through the events on both Jacques and Patricia (The first time i was in a save where i recued Delane and just to make sure i went the route she goes with ulcro just to make sure) but both times the event seem not to triger or option does not apear (i is suposed to be an option on the city?).
Am i missing something? i did everything i can (down town i get all 4 events, dont know if there is a 5th), is my game bugged or am i not looking in the right place?
I can't speak to this update's Rastedel events in particular, but old saves regularly DO break later events (And sometimes the game entirely), often due to missing flags. There was at least one (Probably more, I forget) previous incident of this for Rastedel, and while you can sometimes fix these issues by looking at the files to figure out something that needs to be set to true/false in console to continue event lines, for Rastedel it is...most definitely not worth it trying to figure that out.

If your events aren't continuing because of an old save issue, for Rastedel at the very least, possibly best to just play through game again (Keeping in mind that the same thing could happen with the next update.) It could also be something else, since there are points when the Rastedel continuation is an event back at the castle, but while I can't speak for the new Rastedel events, these are I think easy to trigger as, "Go back to castle, wait a week."

Not sure about Fey Court though.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Can a map event reappear after I've done it?
Don't know that I've ever seen a repeat event. Maybe some of the very general ones that amount to, "You went to this town, do you want to trade with it, take it over, or destroy it?" But certainly most of the ones with actual scenes/characters I'm pretty sure can't repeat.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I think I broke my game... I'm at like week 110, finished all of the research and most of the building projects, but I'm stuck in Rastadel, all I can do is visit the palace, the noble lodge and the copper club. Nothing happens in the palace and I just run into the Duke's daughter in the noble lodge who smiles and leaves. The copper club just seems to cycle through first visit over and over again.

Also just a side complaint. I'm on the path where Helayna stays with you and Alexia moves out of your room. It'd be nice to have a resolution to that. I prefer Alexia, but I'm not a fan of rape or mind control, so I saved Helayna and now I'm kind of just stuck with her. I'm taking the route of trying to turn her back into a soldier in hopes of Rowan getting his wife back.

Don't get me wrong I'll take them both if I can.

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
I think I broke my game... I'm at like week 110, finished all of the research and most of the building projects, but I'm stuck in Rastadel, all I can do is visit the palace, the noble lodge and the copper club. Nothing happens in the palace and I just run into the Duke's daughter in the noble lodge who smiles and leaves. The copper club just seems to cycle through first visit over and over again.

Also just a side complaint. I'm on the path where Helayna stays with you and Alexia moves out of your room. It'd be nice to have a resolution to that. I prefer Alexia, but I'm not a fan of rape or mind control, so I saved Helayna and now I'm kind of just stuck with her. I'm taking the route of trying to turn her back into a soldier in hopes of Rowan getting his wife back.

Don't get me wrong I'll take them both if I can.
Are you playing a save you transferred from a previous version? Not sure if there's a fix, but I had the same thing happen for me when I transferred my save and just ended up making a new game.

Apr 28, 2018
So I conquered Rastadel , the when I clicked on the bottom of the city it replayed the conquering and now no quest updates or anything. I just keep doing research and building... Did I break the game? This was a new playthrough because the last time I played was like 6+ months go.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Are you playing a save you transferred from a previous version? Not sure if there's a fix, but I had the same thing happen for me when I transferred my save and just ended up making a new game.
Yeah, I've been running it for a while. I've been able to access the random events and stuff but I kind of figured that it would be something like that. Guess I'll start a new game again and just skip through most of the dialog.

Sep 2, 2017
Playing the mac version, just started. The scene guide says you can "summon Liuriel", but I've never seen that option in the throne room. Are there specific prerequisites? It also says you can have sex with her the first time you meet her, but I've also never seen that option. Can you meet her in the explore phase?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes