T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Very Rare I ever post.

I like Seeds of Chaos, gaming and exotic aspects.

I would more than HAPPILY pay for it. To get a great full and updating version and also to support the creators.

I cannot, and will not purchase this through the steam platform.

bottom Line I use steam.

I have many friends and Family on steam.

I value my privacy.

is this available as complete download? or through GOG or something more private?

Thanks
One simple method is just make an alt steam account and buy it from there. But, otherwise, Patreon is the only other platform presently to support the game legitimately. Regardless of what you do, thank you for expressing your support.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
We plan to include lasting narrative and mechanics differences depending on what happened. Note that the social-political situation does indeed change meaningfully if on Werden.
So can we get actually full control or just Half I played all three route and its always half.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the alexia.grayhide buttjob , Ive had it when I first played but I cant get it anymore bc jezera doesnt get mad and force us instead she thanks for helping earlier but Idk what Ive done

Aug 26, 2016
Some exciting developments have happened on the back end for Helayna. She's basically entirely ready for a new content blitz in the back half of the year.

All of the castle is getting new stuff. I know Diebesgrab will be happy to know X'z will be part of that.
Hopefully there will be more stuff involving Rowan and Liurial too, in addition to the obvious stuff with Alexia and/or Helayna with Rowan.

Reactions: T800
Feb 5, 2018
Artwork is some of the best 2D I've seen in a long time, and gotta love the attention to the redheads. Shame about all the NTR content, though, cuck stuff really doesn't do it for me.

Reactions: nodice20
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes