Feb 14, 2019
Artwork is some of the best 2D I've seen in a long time, and gotta love the attention to the redheads. Shame about all the NTR content, though, cuck stuff really doesn't do it for me.
I feel you; most of it is OK imo as I tend to take Heylena as a lover and headcannon is Alexia is by herself at that point but the shit with Andras is a no cause it just feels.....dirty....and the greyhide shit wouldn't be too bad if the MC wasn't *STANDING IN THE CORNER JERKIN' TO IT* like bruh that's like maximum cuck shit right there if that wasn't in the scene it would be bearable :p

Nazgul115

May 15, 2018
Artwork is some of the best 2D I've seen in a long time, and gotta love the attention to the redheads. Shame about all the NTR content, though, cuck stuff really doesn't do it for me.
I feel you; most of it is OK imo as I tend to take Heylena as a lover and headcannon is Alexia is by herself at that point but the shit with Andras is a no cause it just feels.....dirty....and the greyhide shit wouldn't be too bad if the MC wasn't *STANDING IN THE CORNER JERKIN' TO IT* like bruh that's like maximum cuck shit right there if that wasn't in the scene it would be bearable :p
For me, i see this game as an insane revenge story, you can see it coming, unless the devs fuck it up, you can shape rowan in to be that hero that gets forced to do insane things in order to survive, and rowan has only his wife as an ally but then someday he discovers she was fucking andras behind your back.Then you focus on your duty, gain followers and become the mastermind behind the twins victory and just as they think they are winning you betray them and become the ultimate conqueror, then you punish them and your wife and everyone who deserves it.

At least thats what i think when i play this game, waiting for the update in which rowan can start to plan his way out of the situation. The art is really good, i just wish (like everyone else) that the updates came faster.

SommelierVN

Apr 16, 2020
For me, i see this game as an insane revenge story, you can see it coming, unless the devs fuck it up, you can shape rowan in to be that hero that gets forced to do insane things in order to survive, and rowan has only his wife as an ally but then someday he discovers she was fucking andras behind your back.Then you focus on your duty, gain followers and become the mastermind behind the twins victory and just as they think they are winning you betray them and become the ultimate conqueror, then you punish them and your wife and everyone who deserves it.

At least thats what i think when i play this game, waiting for the update in which rowan can start to plan his way out of the situation. The art is really good, i just wish (like everyone else) that the updates came faster.
Should've taken to account on how long to make a new art, fam.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway. Sorry about the word spam in both my last posts.

Oh, and about the Liurel error I mentioned weeks back, I encountered it again. I had used the console again, but only to increase Rowan and and Alexia's corruption and relationship scores, so it might be based off a faster-than-assumed rising of those. Which, if the first Liurel scene procs randomly, may mean it could happen in a perfect storm of normal gameplay. I would offer to provide another save if you wanted it, but again, console was used and beyond that, I can't tell what save it was right now since no game, so.

Edit:

how do you get this scene
I'm PRETTY sure that's a newer scene from Alexia discovering a hidden passage and showing Rowan. If so, it's one of the randomly-procced scenes when the week ends. Not sure if there are any requirements or not. I got it pretty early in my last run, so I'd assume if there are, it's just affection with Alexia/maybe corruption stats but I doubt it. That said, don't quote me on that, because I can't verify the scene.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The Liurial scene needs to be re-coded. Nothing too it besides that. I think the variables are fucked somehow.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Still pictures and text.. Boooooring.
I feel like maybe you’re on the wrong website, like 95% of the games I’ve seen posted here are VNs or KNs.

Worry not, True Believer! With Rastedel done, we're planning on major Alexia x Andas AND Alexia x Jezera scenes for July to celebrate.
mfw when want to believe, but calling readers “true believer” is Stan Lee’s thing and he used to lie all the time :unsure:

All of the castle is getting new stuff. I know Diebesgrab will be happy to know X'z will be part of that.
:whistle:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Personally I thought that scene was fully consistent with the tone of the game, or at least what it had claimed it was going to be but actually hadn't looked like it would become until quite recently. I felt like up until that point the so-called 'darker' content of the game had been all within fairly standard boundaries so it was good to see the game push some real ones.

My only disappointment was that saves seem to get fucked up in this version and the fertility treatment arc has been coming soon for about a year but I really like how this game is fleshing out.

Reactions: aifgamer

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
First time I entered a village, I was given options (conquer, trade, leave...).
Now, when I enter a village nothing happens. Even in a totally new one. I miss something?

PS : By the way, very surprising and interesting game

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
I have asked before with no help but going to try again. Has anyone got a save to go down the Jezera x Alexia route?
Or if not a save can someone explain at what point I have to go back to in the game to follow that route. I followed the Andras route which I love but really want to experience the Jezera scenes(especially with the new ones in this update).
Starting from a new game will take forever I feel.
I can't even get the maid scenes with Jezera or the other maid. Any help would be appreciated!

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes