Haperlaper

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone know why all the new scenes apart from basic backgrounds seem to be all black, sometimes with the characters ontop?

Haperlaper

Feb 6, 2020
They don't have the art for them made yet. Will come in future updates.
Oh i see, its all the new scenes mentioned in the changelog though, alexia drider and such, seems a bit odd to me to call them scenes with no visual content to them

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
While this is still true, a lot of the content swing the other way so if u are like me u are gonna miss a lot of content.
Define a lot. I don't believe it even makes for 20% of the sex scenes.

Oh i see, its all the new scenes mentioned in the changelog though, alexia drider and such, seems a bit odd to me to call them scenes with no visual content to them
And how would you call them?

Haperlaper

Feb 6, 2020
Define a lot. I don't believe it even makes for 20% of the sex scenes.

And how would you call them?
Hmm probably refer to them in changelog as text scenes or something similiar, was just confused is all, still very much appreciate the game!

Sorry if i made it sound overly negative

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
any cheats for this ??
There's a list of console commands linked in my sig, and enabling console also enables some UI in Rowan's room and on the map.

Is the scene gallery updated for the last version in the game?
No. Presumably if/when the scene gallery does get updated, it'll be mentioned in the changelog, given the changelog mentioned the gameplay reworks in this release.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just wondering, if the artwork is being added as the game progresses. Would we need to replay the game to see them

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
With the rare exception of big plot events, all scenes start with no CG, which is then drawn in the following months. This is a simple matter of convenience - a scene can undergo changes all the way up till completion, so it's impratical to give any direction to the artist beforehand.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Always will be.
Is it possible to avoid NTR especially with the rulers and still corrupt Alexis enough for her to be open to rowan romancing/being in a threesome with other girls

my understanding was that you need alexis to go to the rulers with the book she found in the library to corrupt her enough

Reactions: Jonlissla

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Is it possible to avoid NTR especially with the rulers and still corrupt Alexis enough for her to be open to rowan romancing/being in a threesome with other girls
The goal is for it to be true. Can't say if it is yet.

Reactions: Adrian489

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I assume the mouse cursor disappearing sometimes during scenes (Seemingly because it gets stuck in scrolling-around-the-map mode, as near as I can tell) is a known bug? Because it's been regularly happening to me, and makes it...very annoying to try to select things in scenes and the castle.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I use to play this a while ago, but eventually got lost on what to do in game exactly, so my question is; has content with the sorceress in the library increased? She was the one I liked the most and was hoping for more her x Rowan

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Who cares? They're making high quality content and advancing the plot, I don't see any purpose to chomping at the bits for a completion.
I care in a minor fashion. I have this weird mental 'tick' about having a project be finished. Don't even get me started on seasonal tv shows! :D

So while I don't want or need the game to be rushed in any way, I can't deny that I am curious as to how close to completion it is - not so much timewise but rather on a percentile scale.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes