Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
So I've just found the most interesting anomaly for myself I have this save file where the mouse cursor just magically disapeared, repears if I go into the main menu or the pause menu but everywhere else it's invisible.
I reverted to an older save to fix it but that's just weird.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So I've just found the most interesting anomaly for myself I have this save file where the mouse cursor just magically disapeared, repears if I go into the main menu or the pause menu but everywhere else it's invisible.
If you still have the file, please post

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
Something similar happened to me. If it's the same problem, you have to try and return to the map exploration, then it will return to normal. It was because the exploration ended with one of the new map cursor.

SommelierVN

Apr 16, 2020
Something similar happened to me. If it's the same problem, you have to try and return to the map exploration, then it will return to normal. It was because the exploration ended with one of the new map cursor.
Hello,
Thank you for the report. I have a series of questions regarding the issue:

> Does this happen only when you drag the map around ( Hold right click etc? )
> Does this only happen with a fresh save?
> Is it limited to the castle only?
> Does it affect the submenus as well? ( Rowan's Room, Throneroom et al)

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dhuemnptai

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
Hello,
Thank you for the report. I have a series of questions regarding the issue:

> Does this happen only when you drag the map around ( Hold right click etc? )
> Does this only happen with a fresh save?
> Is it limited to the castle only?
> Does it affect the submenus as well? ( Rowan's Room, Throneroom et al)

Thanks in advance. :)
I checked the game to see this bug again.

If you drag the map around until the button "End Exploration", we go to the next week instantly and the cursor doesn't show in the castle anymore. I saved with the bug and after reloading the save and the problem continues.
It stays without a cursor after closing, opening the game and loading the save with the bug.
Everything in the castle stays without a cursor, Alexia's jobs, events, submenus, etc.

I think that's it about this bug. English is not my first language, so I don't know if I made sense. Thanks for the attention.

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
Does anybody know when they (plan) expect to complete the game development, i mean, to release final 1.0 version?
"When it's ready"

I think they'll take one more year to finish the first act and start the next part. The full experience, it's gonna take some years. I hope they don't get tired of this.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
When do you get Alexa work events. Helayna has already been corrupted but work events haven't come up yet

SBrandom

May 2, 2020
Good game overall, but coming back with each update trying to find the new scenes is a pain. Like on my unren debug I can't find the new stuff. Wish there was a scene reply

Reactions: iwantfreehentai

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Seems like I play this once every 6 months or so and it barely changes. I just want to turn Alexia into a slave/whore that gets used and have Rowan fuck every female possible.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
that is very close too what i tried today, managed too conquer 3 or 4 villages traded with 1 constructed 1 building dark sanctum still keep getting something like 5 gold per week ofc way too little this time i think i had around 270 gold when i reached week 22.
It sounds like you probably read my guide, so I’ll just try to make some specific suggestions.

There’s a map in one of the links in my signature; if you plan your exploration out a bit in advance, you should be able to find all the villages before Week 22. I recommend prioritizing discovering them as early in your playthrough as possible.

You might want to savescum for the corrupt noble capture event when entering your second village (he’ll start off trying to bribe you with with some pretty girls). If played right, you can add some weekly earnings without a battle, letting you spare your troops for the next conquest.

Also remember that you can choose to start each week of exploration from where you left off last week, as well as directly from either of the portals (assuming you’ve found the northern one); this makes reaching specific destinations much quicker.

If you’re still having trouble, prioritize building the Tavern over the Dark Sanctum. The Tavern adds some profit to your weekly earnings.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Is that Mango complaining I see? Guess we're going another month without any Jezera/Rowan scenes!
my goal at this point is to just see how long I can shove them back. hopefully we'll have 5 updates in a row at the very end that are nothing but rowan and jezera. I mean at this point you either just are not making it or are actual children that let your game be worse because you are petty. I wonder which one it is. see you in one month.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes