AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
I came to check what's new in this since I hadn't checked it in like a year, is the dev actually pushing back certain things to spite some random forum complainer or is this some kind of in joke?

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

clonely05

Dec 28, 2018
Checking the new changelog... don't see anything new about Cliohna... keep waiting again... :cry::sleep: Why was you created a beautiful character like this but abandon her ? :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragul17

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Checking the new changelog... don't see anything new about Cliohna... keep waiting again... :cry::sleep: Why was you created a beautiful character like this but abandon her ? :sick:
She lives, I simply haven't decided on the direction for the Rowan-Dominant route. Expect the dom ending if not for the next release, then for the one after it.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I came to check what's new in this since I hadn't checked it in like a year, is the dev actually pushing back certain things to spite some random forum complainer or is this some kind of in joke?
The Seeds of Chaos team does not make development decisions based on the whining of randos on the internet. We do, however, find mocking him hilarious.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
The Seeds of Chaos team does not make development decisions based on the whining of randos on the internet. We do, however, find mocking him hilarious.
is it possible to kill andras??

cause i tried the game turning the ntr on and off, when off its as if he doesn't even exist lol. which path is canon btw?? ntr or soft one?
dont mind either way just wondering :)

story is great btw, one of the few h-games out there with actually a decent story

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
is it possible to kill andras??

cause i tried the game turning the ntr on and off, when off its as if he doesn't even exist lol. which path is canon btw?? ntr or soft one?
dont mind either way just wondering :)

story is great btw, one of the few h-games out there with actually a decent story
You cannot kill Andras. The game has no cannon path. It's a game. The cannon path is the one you pick.

Reactions: Reigand

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Not sure if it's a bug or I'm missing something now.

I can corrupt the captive on the Orciad, but Batri just says the same thing -- and I can start the corruption process all over again.

I guess I'll do even more raiding. Hopefully that sorts that little bit out.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Will the goblinoid army (instead of recruiting orcs) be incorporated into the game later with a different Restadel arc, or is that dropped altogether in regards to the region's capitol? Is the goblinoid army around Blackholt tabled for now, or will it make an appearance much later in the future along with other hinted factions with the possiblity to be able to fall under Rowan's umbrella?

And again, who is Mikael?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
would love to see more Andras Alexia scenes outside of the first scene where she gives herself for Rowan's protection there's no other scene where they actually have sex no matter how corrupt she is

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
would love to see more Andras Alexia scenes outside of the first scene where she gives herself for Rowan's protection there's no other scene where they actually have sex no matter how corrupt she is
your wrong..trust me she gets very wild with him later on.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Looks like many here complain about they work well I agree with all the progres so damn low yes the quality good,yes the story good,yes this game have one of most slow progres,many here say it will took years until it was be 1.0 what I can say I hope thier patrons will donate them all of those years becuse I want se full story after some years,why I dont patron? well becuse If I be patron of all those years well...just count how many money of those next years I would donate them until I see 1.0.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
hey i guess it is time too admit i need some help with this game, i have tried this a few times and i really enjoy it but there is clearly something i don´t understand about it, i use guides and walkthroughs but i have never been able too reach those 500 gold by week 22 i have not even been close, its really irritating that i can´t figure it out i would be very happy if someone could help me thx in advance.
Just to be sure, you did conquer the fortress you were asked to right? Also, forgive me if I am wrong, but I am under the impression that the gold you are tracking is Rowan's personal gold, and that's not the one that needs to hit 500, it's the one from the castle treasury.

You cannot kill Andras. The game has no cannon path. It's a game. The cannon path is the one you pick.
Damn so we need a cannon that we will never get to kill Andras, despite every path being the cannon?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes