mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
where do you use unren? since a couple of updates, when i run unren it starts and automatically closes shuts down. does anyone know how i can overcome this?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You could make a plot about a warg that ends up being a barghest (a goblin/worg lycanthrope)
No amount of begging will change that. Devs aren't interested in losing their plataforms (patreon and steam) for this.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
We cannot get away with Wargs. Driders are kinda sentient and also don't resemble actual animals.
Fair enough, will have to take a rain check on the driders though, I assume you meant sapient rather than sentient, but last time I played the behavior of the driders resembled that of a trained beast at best.
No amount of begging will change that. Devs aren't interested in losing their plataforms (patreon and steam) for this.
Being honest, this game is already playing around with a lot of content that could risk their platforms, I don't think it is "begging" to wonder if they couldn't skirt around this one too, specially since pretty much every individual taboo aspect of it is already separatedly done in other characters.

Is the issue the lack of sapience? Driders and maybe the tentacle creature got that covered. Is the issue the resemblance to features of real animals? Well hello wolf-daddy and Greyhide. Is the issue the context of potential abuse and lack of consent? Really don't think I need to exemplify that one in this game, do I?

I'm fine with the devs drawing the line wherever they want or they feel they need to, but I don't think it is fair to pretend there isn't a discussion to be had when the lines outlying the issue are already so shaky.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Just started playing, currently at week 10. I've read back a few pages of posts and wondered if new events keep going to week 60 or if it keeps going beyond that?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Being honest, this game is already playing around with a lot of content that could risk their platforms, I don't think it is "begging" to wonder if they couldn't skirt around this one too, specially since pretty much every individual taboo aspect of it is already separatedly done in other characters.

Is the issue the lack of sapience? Driders and maybe the tentacle creature got that covered. Is the issue the resemblance to features of real animals? Well hello wolf-daddy and Greyhide. Is the issue the context of potential abuse and lack of consent? Really don't think I need to exemplify that one in this game, do I?

I'm fine with the devs drawing the line wherever they want or they feel they need to, but I don't think it is fair to pretend there isn't a discussion to be had when the lines outlying the issue are already so shaky.
Bestiality is forbbiden on patreon. Therefore there is no discussion to be had because it is not the devs drawing a line wherever they want. So don't insist for it won't happen.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Bestiality is forbbiden on patreon. Therefore there is no discussion to be had because it is not the devs drawing a line wherever they want. So don't insist for it won't happen.
It is the devs drawing a line where they felt they needed to, which is fine, they either got more specific directives or some other reason to know risking adding sexual content with wargs would be a bad idea. I am not arguing against the decision of the devs. I am arguing against your supression of people discussing what content could be okay then. Bestiality is forbidden on patreon, but what IS the "forbidden bestiality", as opposed to what the game already has in the examples I mentioned?

If you can answer that, then the discussion will have served a purpose, since then with some creativity more content could be adequated and added without breaking any guidelines, either by adding more sapience to the monsters, or making them more "fantastical" and less alike real animals, etc.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes