RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Bestiality is forbidden on patreon, but what IS the "forbidden bestiality", as opposed to what the game already has in the examples I mentioned?
Basically if they cant consent and they look like an animal, its completely against the rules. Wild life-esque Bipedals are about as far as you can take it without crossing the line. Other devs manage to get away with worse but if they get reported enough, or get too popular, they will be taken down. The Devs could introduce bipedal werewolves, but they aren't really wargs nor would they really be in kennels, so it doesn't make sense for this case.

Reactions: manscout

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Basically if they cant consent and they look like an animal, its completely against the rules. Wild life-esque Bipedals are about as far as you can take it without crossing the line. Other devs manage to get away with worse but if they get reported enough, or get too popular, they will be taken down. The Devs could introduce bipedal werewolves, but they aren't really wargs nor would they really be in kennels, so it doesn't make sense for this case.
Fair enough, that's all I really wanted to know. Maybe I gave the wrong impression, but I'm not interested in arguing against the arbitrarity of patreon or the devs or whatever else in that sense, I just wanted a clearer definition so that people's suggestions don't get shot down with just "we are not doing bestiality in the game, don't ask for it" when other content already in the game could be mistaken as such. I'm fine with whatever is decided as long as I can at least know what was decided.

Reactions: Back and Teize

moprob413

May 16, 2020
stuck in this update! objective says to take over rastadel but i have no idea what to even do! Went everywhere on the map and nothing triggers!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
stuck in this update! objective says to take over rastadel but i have no idea what to even do! Went everywhere on the map and nothing triggers!
Without spoiling too much for you, essentially you'll need to visit and continue to revisit the northwestern Orc camp near the second portal (which is in the upper left portion of the map) until you figure out a way to recruit the Orc Horde there into your armies. Afterwards, you'll need to march your armies and lay siege to the region's capitol, Rastedel, near the northeastern side (on the upper right) of the map within the timeframe given to you by your masters. Good luck and have fun!

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
If my memory serves me well, Studio FOW got their last Patreon ban exactly for that - bipedal werewolves. Three of them having their 100% consensual way with some red hooded girl.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
If my memory serves me well, Studio FOW got their last Patreon ban exactly for that - bipedal werewolves. Three of them having their 100% consensual way with some red hooded girl.
Ah sucks, I wanted to say that my barghest idea is mostly like a werewolf, but I guess that doesn't mean much
Curious though, why isn't Whitescar an issue then (and when will Rowan ride him silly?)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That's because they had already been warned multiple times about bestiality, and that was their way to try and circumvent it. Patreon basically just had enough of them. But this is pretty off topic.

Reactions: Back

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
That's because they had already been warned multiple times about bestiality, and that was their way to try and circumvent it. Patreon basically just had enough of them. But this is pretty off topic.
What I've tried to say here - Patreon mods is not very consistent in applying their own rules and all this furry business are kind of grey zone.

Reactions: Back

moprob413

May 16, 2020
Without spoiling too much for you, essentially you'll need to visit and continue to revisit the northwestern Orc camp near the second portal (which is in the upper left portion of the map) until you figure out a way to recruit the Orc Horde there into your armies. Afterwards, you'll need to march your armies and lay siege to the region's capitol, Rastedel, near the northeastern side (on the upper right) of the map within the timeframe given to you by your masters. Good luck and have fun!
revisited the orc camp like 15 times exploring and going on raids with no progress. Really frustrating and irritating that there's no clear way to progress in this game

Stepfan

May 2, 2020
revisited the orc camp like 15 times exploring and going on raids with no progress. Really frustrating and irritating that there's no clear way to progress in this game
before u first time enter the orc camp you need to decide on a path. First time I did I tried multiple attempts and I think game bugged cause path not clear. Here is how it worked for me. I ignored corrupt with spy and raiding orcs I just went and supported female orc side. I went and sneaked in camp and got her to trust me than I planed her escape and handed her to the orc woman. This is a game in progress it is not done so bugs will happen. Also I did not try other paths some people might have made it work on other paths aswel.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes