planta

Mar 25, 2018
If Rowan has sex with Maud, the whole Rastedel arc stops. The options are the palace, the noble lodge, the copper club and the barracks, and none of them let me do anything. This happened in the Werden route.

Last edited:

SommelierVN

Apr 16, 2020
If Rowan has sex with Maud, the whole Rastedel arc stops. The options are the palace, the noble lodge, the copper club and the barracks, and none of them let me do anything. This happened in the Werden route.
Thanks for report. If you don't mind me asking some questions:

> What week are you when you triggered the scene?
> do you have a specific route taken?
> did you start a fresh save or just booted an old one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

planta

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks for report. If you don't mind me asking some questions:
> What week are you when you triggered the scene?

> do you have a specific route taken?
Didn't claim Helyana, helped her escape, saved Delane, chose Werden.

> did you start a fresh save or just booted an old one?
Fresh one. I sped trough most of the game and I entered Rastedel before doing the orciad, which may or may not have messed up something (it did the whole event of meeting everyone including the thin white woman whose name I can't remember, and I couldn't find Delane in the lodge after saving her). In any case, that was probably a bug too.

Also, on a new run, same as before but not visiting rastedel out of order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
After spending most of the night playing this, I'm honestly extremely impressed. By far one of the most intriguing and captivating games I've played when it comes to character writing. Genuinely impressed.

Will keep an eye on this for sure.

Reactions: T800 and Back

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
After spending most of the night playing this, I'm honestly extremely impressed. By far one of the most intriguing and captivating games I've played when it comes to character writing. Genuinely impressed.

Will keep an eye on this for sure.
keep an eye another 4 years before you se complete game ;)

Oct 8, 2018
Are there plans to eventually have a scene replay feature?
I don't mean just a picture gallery, but a way to replay the scenes with all the dialogue, text and choices.

fartface2

May 16, 2018
Are there plans to eventually have a scene replay feature?
I don't mean just a picture gallery, but a way to replay the scenes with all the dialogue, text and choices.
If you use unren you can choose the events from the debug menu, it should be available as soon as you enter a room.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
How much does Alexia's corrupt impact scenes?
Depends on the age of the scene. Newly implemented scenes tend to have some corruption variations. Others not so much, at least not yet.

There are also scenes that are locked behind corruption requirements.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes