DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Aww thanks fanboi!
I was referring to this line
"You are the bad guy - Unlike most games with alignment systems that allow you to be good, evil, or morally neutral, in Seeds of Chaos you play the villain. "
So basically Rowan is the evil villan? Or this text really needs to be changed.
You're not the bad guy. You may be at some distant point towards the end of the game but so far you're more of a victim turned henchman.

As far as I'm concerned that tag line is a terrible choice and only invites criticism from new players that want to be a villain, not a broken hero, but the devs seem intent on keeping it.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Aww thanks fanboi!
I was referring to this line
"You are the bad guy - Unlike most games with alignment systems that allow you to be good, evil, or morally neutral, in Seeds of Chaos you play the villain. "
So basically Rowan is the evil villan? Or this text really needs to be changed.
Rowan is the "Fallen/Blackmailed Hero" Villain, you can go full "Fallen Hero" and do the best you can to help the Forces of Evil conquer the world, or you can try to limit the suffering they bring along. But at the end of the day you're helping the Villians, so you are the Villain.

Reactions: Back and Alig8r

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
You're not the bad guy. You may be at some distant point towards the end of the game but so far you're more of a victim turned henchman.

As far as I'm concerned that tag line is a terrible choice and only invites criticism from new players that want to be a villain, not a broken hero, but the devs seem intent on keeping it.
Yeah i was looking forward to trampling some lowly peasants and steal their wives but i guess i'll try it regardless. :coffee::cool:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah i was looking forward to trampling some lowly peasants and steal their wives but i guess i'll try it regardless. :coffee::cool:
You may have a difficult time in the beginning of the game if you're not submissive and hoping for some sort of control.
There is more varied content later, the artwork is nice and the gameplay interesting, but if you're looking for an evil overlord experience this is definitely not the title (yet).

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
You are placing your own and your wife's lives over everyone else's. You absolutely are the bad guy. Rowan is just deluding himself he can somehow make up for everything he is daily doing. But if you play Rowan as someone who is simply angry at the crappy way Solansia's order works and how it places incompetent nobility over everyone else, it makes a lot more sense imo.

moprob413

May 16, 2020
no idea what to do in this new update, says to return to rastadel but theres nothing there i talked to everyone at the castle and no progress at all

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Have there been any good Alexia NTR scenes in the most recent updates? That’s what I’m waiting for, specifically with Greyhide or orcs or some wild shit like that.
Well, there is one random orc that you give a hand job to during a barmaid scene, and the nature of the scene makes it seem like there's probably going to be more with him in the future. But outside of that? Nerp. Not lately. Alexia doesn't exactly get much dick from anyone but Rowan.

Reactions: poodles

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Well, there is one random orc that you give a hand job to during a barmaid scene, and the nature of the scene makes it seem like there's probably going to be more with him in the future. But outside of that? Nerp. Not lately. Alexia doesn't exactly get much dick from anyone but Rowan.
Fuuuuck. Well, thanks for letting me know. Guess I'll wait a few more updates.

Frankly, I don't know why the devs don't play to their strengths: dirty NTR with Alexia. There are so many damn options they could throw at her character. It's a little frustrating seeing updates without having much Alexia. I can only hope that changes soon.

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
I like NTR in this game. I dont like Alexia so.... i dont care with whom she sleeps. Give me Lurial any time.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
> We've reached the point in development where people complain about lack of NTR.
lol.
The game is broad in scope but quite a few people (probably a lot of the straight folk in particular) only care about Alexia. While the cast is much larger (and Rowan is the protagonist)

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
The game is broad in scope but quite a few people (probably a lot of the straight folk in particular) only care about Alexia. While the cast is much larger (and Rowan is the protagonist)
I think that’s a fair assessment. I really only care about Alexia and watching her go further and further down the rabbit hole (and seeing how Rowen reacts). I don’t care for any of the futa/gay scenes - that’s not for me but totally understand it’s to each their own.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Developers of course. It would be utter madness to do otherwise.

At most patrons vote for things like scenes in polls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
>replay the game after a long time
>claim helayna and get confronted by alexia
>one week later have romantic picnic with wife
Okay.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes