Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Developers of course. It would be utter madness to do otherwise.

At most patrons vote for things like scenes in polls.
It does creates a vicious circle were a certain niche is voted a few times in a row by patrons, patrons who don't like that niche abandon the progress and then you end up from having broad appeal to very narrow appeal.
Not that is always a problem. But it would be in this case.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
It does creates a vicious circle were a certain niche is voted a few times in a row by patrons, patrons who don't like that niche abandon the progress and then you end up from having broad appeal to very narrow appeal.
Not that is always a problem. But it would be in this case.
Problem here is that we're seeing a classical bi-polar identity crisis with the cyclical switch between various niches. At the start of the month, people want more NTR; The next month: less NTR and more domination. The month after that, less of both and more groupies, which then slowly cycles back into NTR. All of that on top of continuing to push the narrative further along with the aforementioned: this produces some pretty abortive themes that don't segue way in the manner that it should, while leaving some gaps here and there in between chapters. Sure they're pretty minor in detail but all those accumulating potholes are starting to become apparent enough that Venus is gonna have to spend some patches going back and fixing them; And I don't know if people are down with that at all.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
> We've reached the point in development where people complain about lack of NTR.
lol.
NTR is one of the primary themes of the game, so a lack of it is going to draw complaints sooner or later. Especially when that lack of it is for the principal character that is meant to be involved in said NTR.

Personally my issue isn't with a lack of NTR, it's with a lack of compelling Alexia content. Rowan has the advantage of being the primary protagonist, and the design of the game means that minimum 2/3rds of all content is centered around him in one way or another. Alexia, by the nature of her design and the manner in which she is implemented into the game, plays a more passive role and that unfortunately means she suffers more from the fickle whims of the patreon base than Rowan does since his character has positive momentum with or without the support from the patreon and Alexia does not.

Reactions: poodles

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I love corruption arc of both protagonists. Tried pure vanilla playthrough once and felt unsatisfied. I wish we could separate the couple for good. Vanilla stuff is the weakest part of this game imo. Give me full-blown slut Alexia and evil pervert Rowan and I will be happy.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I love corruption arc of both protagonists. Tried pure vanilla playthrough once and felt unsatisfied. I wish we could separate the couple for good. Vanilla stuff is the weakest part of this game imo. Give me full-blown slut Alexia and evil pervert Rowan and I will be happy.
I wish they separated but worked together. Alexia has potential as a more active character, especially considering she apparently has ridiculous magic potential. I'd love an ending when Alexia and Rowan actually rule the castle with Andras and Jezera as their pets.

Reactions: T800 and Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
...I like the vanilla though. ^^' They're endearing. Though I do agree it would be great to see Alexia in a more proactive position especially when it comes to harnessing her magical potential. After all, she's a deuteragonist and has a renowned hero for a husband. (I'd like to see this power couple remain together but that's just me.) She definitely grows as a character and expands on her self-image during her time at Bloodmeen for sure. Regardless of any routes taken in game, who doesn't love Alexia, right? Even non-heteros seems to like her as far as I can tell. :]

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
...She definitely grows as a character and expands on her self-image during her time at Bloodmeen for sure. Regardless of any routes taken in game, who doesn't love Alexia, right? Even non-heteros seems to like her as far as I can tell. :]
I know there are only so many "events" in each of her jobs, but I seethe with disappointment every time we get a "It was business as usual at Alexia's job this week" events. Reaching "everything is normal" events should be an indicator that you've gone as far in that particular story line as you can until an overall narrative event is accomplished (like the entrance into the city, or the defeat of the large army, or the fall of the city).

As much as I love having her work in the tavern, or as a scullery/maid (for instance) I do wish each choice placed her further on a particular path of corruption:

Maid: Jez+ corruption.
Bar wench or Monster Pit: Andras+ corruption
Smith's assistant: Greyhide+ corruption (and possibly being closer to Rowan)
Librarian: Magic (and possibly Rowan+)

Working in the Barracks (Orc+ corruption) or with the Goblin caravans (Goblin+)are certainly an option there.

There's a point where another week of "Alexia cleaned stuff" is the worst outcome, especially since we can trigger Rowan sex scenes with at least three people in the castle any time we're there.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Can you actualy get a 3some whit the Greyhide and the wife or its just the 1st scene. Is it planed for later ?

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Does disabling the NTR content stop her from shagging the women as well or just the main demon fella? I know I'm a hypocrite but lesbian doesn't count!! :p

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Does disabling the NTR content stop her from shagging the women as well or just the main demon fella? I know I'm a hypocrite but lesbian doesn't count!! :p
I'm right there with you, lesbian NTR rarely bothers me, straight NTR kills my boner every single time.
Last time I played it I left NTR enabled and didn't run into any issues. It's usually really obvious when to walk away or what not to say if you don't want your woman to ride any demon dick.

Reactions: Back and Dorat1

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
I'm right there with you, lesbian NTR rarely bothers me, straight NTR kills my boner every single time.
Last time I played it I left NTR enabled and didn't run into any issues. It's usually really obvious when to walk away or what not to say if you don't want your woman to ride any demon dick.
I also just really hate that demon lad (which, to be fair, seems to be his purpose in the plot). I'm also not SUPER into domination stuff in general but I REALLY don't like the prospect of being on the receiving end of it. I've no problem with Bi content but I don't fancy 'RPing' a bottom!

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I also just really hate that demon lad (which, to be fair, seems to be his purpose in the plot). I'm also not SUPER into domination stuff in general but I REALLY don't like the prospect of being on the receiving end of it. I've no problem with Bi content but I don't fancy 'RPing' a bottom!
Let me put it this way, I like domination and hate playing a bottom and I still managed to enjoy (the later parts of) this game.
The beginning was decidedly unfun for me, which is why I'm not interested in replaying it every update, but there is enough varied content later on to make it an interesting experience even if you aren't a sub or a cuck.

Reactions: Dorat1

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
...I like the vanilla though. ^^' They're endearing. Though I do agree it would be great to see Alexia in a more proactive position especially when it comes to harnessing her magical potential. After all, she's a deuteragonist and has a renowned hero for a husband. (I'd like to see this power couple remain together but that's just me.) She definitely grows as a character and expands on her self-image during her time at Bloodmeen for sure. Regardless of any routes taken in game, who doesn't love Alexia, right? Even non-heteros seems to like her as far as I can tell. :]
Any woman who can take a minotaur cock has my respect.

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Let me put it this way, I like domination and hate playing a bottom and I still managed to enjoy (the later parts of) this game.
The beginning was decidedly unfun for me, which is why I'm not interested in replaying it every update, but there is enough varied content later on to make it an interesting experience even if you aren't a sub or a cuck.
Fair enough. Cheers. I do with they'd be A bit clearer about what specifically is blocked out by the NTR filter though

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone able to explain how to get this scene?
I take it from the CG that it is early in the Andras x Alexia story but I can’t seem to trigger it.
How far back do I need to go and what relationship stats do I need?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Anyone able to explain how to get this scene?
I take it from the CG that it is early in the Andras x Alexia story but I can’t seem to trigger it.
How far back do I need to go and what relationship stats do I need?
I believe that’s from the post-Raeve-conquest event. Rowan needs to claim Helayna, and after Alexia confronts him about it, she needs to let Andras into her room.

Reactions: T800 and gogliagoop
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes