Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Too bad but they will be used at some point i hope . An other question if i may -What are the most important stats to lv up as you only have a limited number of lv for this early build?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I look forward to that scene. :love: :love:

Too bad but they will be used at some point i hope . An other question if i may -What are the most important stats to lv up as you only have a limited number of lv for this early build?
The system is being redone for now from what i remember the devs mentioing here.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Diplomacy, I'd say.

shatkish28

Mar 1, 2019
I'm not sure how to get the Fey emissaries in the castle and the scene guide doesn't help much. Can someone tell me where to find them?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I know there are only so many "events" in each of her jobs, but I seethe with disappointment every time we get a "It was business as usual at Alexia's job this week" events. Reaching "everything is normal" events should be an indicator that you've gone as far in that particular story line as you can until an overall narrative event is accomplished (like the entrance into the city, or the defeat of the large army, or the fall of the city).

As much as I love having her work in the tavern, or as a scullery/maid (for instance) I do wish each choice placed her further on a particular path of corruption:

Maid: Jez+ corruption.
Bar wench or Monster Pit: Andras+ corruption
Smith's assistant: Greyhide+ corruption (and possibly being closer to Rowan)
Librarian: Magic (and possibly Rowan+)

Working in the Barracks (Orc+ corruption) or with the Goblin caravans (Goblin+)are certainly an option there.

There's a point where another week of "Alexia cleaned stuff" is the worst outcome, especially since we can trigger Rowan sex scenes with at least three people in the castle any time we're there.
THIS! Well said. This is exactly what I want in this game.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Hopefully they cut back on the amount of stats you need to pump points into. Quite a few of them are redundant.
Honestly it's such a mess right now that it feels compelling to cheat.
Especially once you realise that you can get a critical success at some checks.

ledha

Jul 12, 2019
Is the gallery bugged ? i only have a handful of scenes unlocked despite that i seen DOZEN of them.

I can't go back to my favorite, the one with the sorceress/adventurer in the forest :(

Reactions: fanboi

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Gallery was not updated in quite some time. Keep saves if you wish to check scenes later.

Remember to search the thread for questions like that next time. This was answered a few times already. ;)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Honestly it's such a mess right now that it feels compelling to cheat.
Especially once you realise that you can get a critical success at some checks.
Honestly, I unrepyed the game like four updates ago and haven't looked back. The manner in which content is seen in this game is not conducive to just sitting down to experience the new stuff. There's so much bullshit involved in triggering things that being able to roll back or just load the scenes you want to see that it's hard to resist cheating.

Reactions: iwantfreehentai

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I unrepyed the game like four updates ago and haven't looked back. The manner in which content is seen in this game is not conducive to just sitting down to experience the new stuff. There's so much bullshit involved in triggering things that being able to roll back or just load the scenes you want to see that it's hard to resist cheating.
I see a lot on these forums about RPGMaker games being inferior to Ren'py, but I think this is the reverse. The game being in Ren'py is a complicated mess, with certain scenes only being seen if you cheat because you missed a certain trigger. If it was made in RPGMaker you could have clear questlines with step-by-step options taken. All the things like Alexis job events, the way stats and equipment are handled, the open-world aspect of it, and the sheer complication of the game are better handled by an engine that is more suited to RPGs than VNs. Also, with having Corruption, Affection and other stat points matter so much to the dialogue content and even scene content, being able to open a menu and seeing the characters stats matters a lot

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No way. RPGMaker games are only good when the developers dedicated time to build good gameplay mechanics, sprites for the characters and the scenarios. Like the devs from Roundscape Adorevia or Claire's Quest. Otherwise we get that boring walking around in generic maps with boring fights that most RPGmaker games around here contain.

Seeds of Chaos is a game that lean heavily on the story and dialogue choices. Ren'py is a much better engine for this. Plus they are already working on the stats system from what was said before.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Seeds of Chaos is a game that lean heavily on the story and dialogue choices. Ren'py is a much better engine for this. Plus they are already working on the stats system from what was said before.
What it leans on, very heavily, is random chance - at least up until Rastadel ( l lost a lot of interest in the game right before that because of this, and have only looked through the game code mostly). Can't get the right triggers for Greyhide? The right random events didn't come up - and hey, have to keep certain stats at a certain level for it to even work. Want more corruption for either Alexia or Rowan before a certain event triggers? Play again. Want to run into the Fey? Walk into a forest and see if it happens, it may or may not. We can agree to disagree but the gameplay is is so random, it drives me crazy.

In a game like this, give me specific things I can do to corrupt Delane in the Orc camp, for example, rather than wait for random chance to just even get the chance to make it happen. It's just frustrating design with so much good content behind it. Yes the devs would have to give more thought to a battle system, for example, but it might even drive more story choices than before. And as far as the complaint about empty maps its all just random shit in whatever tile you choose - is that better? Yes for more content, no for being more frustrating.

See: Sierra Lee's The Last Sovereign game for a RPGM game that handles incredibly complicated situations like this in a way that is better. No Ren'py game can copy that, and this game is just going to fall under it's own weight with people just constantly asking for game files without bothering to play the game because it is too random, with too many paths gated off by this fetish for random chance plus an insane amount of choices in a VN

Last edited:
Reactions: iwantfreehentai

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
See: Sierra Lee's The Last Sovereign game for a RPGM game that handles incredibly complicated situations like this in a way that is better. No Ren'py game can copy that, and this game is just going to fall under it's own weight with people just constantly asking for game files without bothering to play the game because it is too random, with too many paths gated off by this fetish for random chance plus an insane amount of choices in a VN
I'm not sure if that's a fair comparison.
TLS is by far the best storytelling (and world building) experience in an adult RPGM game bar none. Very few games measure up to it in that regard, no matter the engine.

I do agree that Seeds of Chaos is overly reliant on pure chance though, which is why I wouldn't even attempt to play it without cheating at this point.

Reactions: T800 and Back

yugumo

Mar 27, 2019
Could anyone tell me what the plot of this game is like? I'm not afraid of spoilers, I read the op but I did't figure it out. If the MC is just a submissive guy and no way to fuck the villain up in current version, I will out immediately.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Could anyone tell me what the plot of this game is like? I'm not afraid of spoilers, I read the op but I did't figure it out. If the MC is just a submissive guy and no way to fuck the villain up in current version, I will out immediately.
There is no way to fuck the (main) villains up in this version.
The MC isn't necessarily submissive but starts out as a victim and then turns into a more or less willing henchman. If you're naturally dominant you will have a bad time for most of the early (and some of the mid) game before the content gets more varied. If you need your character to be in control at all times this is not the game for you.

Reactions: yugumo
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes